September 2015 Moms

Bibs

We have to keep a bib on LO at all times (except night) because she drools and blows spit bubbles so much. Her clothes are soaked if we dont. Well, many of her bibs are your typical Terry cloth type bibs and she is soaking through most of them.
We have a couple that have lining on the back that were bought at Walmart that d better, but I'm still not 100% convinved.

Has anyone stumbled across bibs that work really well? I look online and see reviews for waterproof bibs that say the don't really work, so I don't know what to look at/for.

Thanks!

Re: Bibs

• We are using scabibs... Super cute and thick:)
  • Yes!! Tommee Tippee bib has a lip on it, only one I've found that actually works!
  • Loading the player...
  • Aden and Anais bibs work well
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have a variety (Aden and Anais, Carter's, random gifts) and I've yet to find one that can keep up with the sheer volume that LO produces. I just keep having to switch them out. It's better than constantly changing her clothes.
    *Siggy Warning*

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Tommee Tippee are great because they're nice and plush around the neck which keeps the neck dry and nothing dribbles under the bib. I'm also a big fan of bandana bibs (I get mine on Amazon). They're super cute and thick. I still go through about four a day (DD isn't a drooler but she spits up a lot).
  • kanga915 said:

Tommee Tippee are great because they're nice and plush around the neck which keeps the neck dry and nothing dribbles under the bib. I'm also a big fan of bandana bibs (I get mine on Amazon). They're super cute and thick. I still go through about four a day (DD isn't a drooler but she spits up a lot).

I second the bandana bibs. We love ours!
  • Hi All,
    Firstly I would like to disclose that I own a brand in Australia that makes and supplies a few styles of bibs so hopefully I can help with some suggestions.
    We find the bibs with pleats (like bandana bibs) to work a lot better for those bubs that are heavy droolers. Also look for bibs that have an absorbent material on the back like a bamboo or terry backing as this will soak up some of the drool.
    I hope this has helped and happy to answer any questions.
    Regards
    Luisa Figueroa
    https://www.mylittleloveheart.com.au/