July 2016 Moms
Options

UO 12/17

Re: UO 12/17

• Options
    I give this thread 1 more hour until Admin comes in a closes are nice venting thread as they do with any other thread people don't agree upon.
    If people could debate like adults, it might not happen that way. It seems like when someone's toes get stepped on, they pull the "YOU GUYS ARE ASSHOLES" crap and things get shut down.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I want a snark captain badge

Whhhhaaaa

Also, where is this bikini thread i missed?
  • Options
    Oh and BTW, I am totally adding "snark captain" to my signature.
    I better get credit.
  • Options
    jlgriff11 said:
    Oh and BTW, I am totally adding "snark captain" to my signature.
    I better get credit.
    Of couuuuurse, dahling.
  • Options
    Facebook is overrated. As is drinking, smoking, and gambling.
  • Options
    I can't stand it when someone tells me how to do something. Even if it's the "better" way.

• Options
    TiffRox81 said:
    My UO: I cannot stand those terrible letters that people enjoy writing and sending with their Christmas cards. If you really feel the need to update people, a second time, because let's be honest, 99.9% of the material has already been seen on Facebook throughout the year....please send it to the select few friends you have that choose not to use social media or read your regular emails. You can save your ink and paper and skip my household!
    Oh man all of this, we get one of these every year from a couple that has nothing to do with us unless we're a guest at their parties and then still don't talk to us. And it is still the same BS that you tried to rub in everyone's face that you went to Italy with your family. I don't care about your husbands promotions, I don't care about your stupid canvasing bs. Goes right in the fireplace as soon as we get it. It's not even a Christmas card either, it's just them thinking we want to hear about their stupid lives.

Me: 30, DH: 31

Married: May 16th 2015

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I think some people enjoy the drama a little too much.

I admit, it can be entertaining, but damn, it's the bump, why take it so seriously?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Options
    I took one nap and wtf happened here?? I'm clearly missing something.
  • Options
    Is my snark level high enough? Do I need to raise it, these are very important questions. 

• Options
    stillcozystillcozy member
    edited December 2015
    I've been on the WTE and this for a week because I figured the more places to vent and share my genius wisdom aka hormonal personal opinions ;) I just can't! The WTE has zero organization and it's just random irritating thread after random thread usually about the same as the two threads below it! Ugh here is there organization and it's easy to use. Thanks for the organization. Some people may not like that we don't have a million threads or don't like 5 of the same thread within an hour but it keeps it neat and clean !

Eta: my UO is people complaining about the bump and how we suggest the search function :)
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    Man, people are going to think my removed post was way worse than it was. I don't know if that helps my thread cred or not. It wasn't that angry. lol
  • Options
    @Lindsayleigh1989 I COMPLETELY agree. Thank God for the search function.
  • Options
    @Lindsayleigh1989 I'm sure there are some decent boards on WTE but our birth month board makes me feel really smart.
  • Options
    iSalsa said:
    @Lindsayleigh1989 I'm sure there are some decent boards on WTE but our birth month board makes me feel really smart.
    Heh.
  • Options
    iSalsa said:

Can you elaborate?
  • Options
    jlgriff11 said:

Man, people are going to think my removed post was way worse than it was. I don't know if that helps my thread cred or not. It wasn't that angry. lol

Damn! I get on the plane and it's nice and tame in here. I get off the plane and all hell's broken loose. I really wanna know what was said!
  • Options
    Damn! I get on the plane and it's nice and tame in here. I get off the plane and all hell's broken loose. I really wanna know what was said!
    Hah well technically all I said is I'd be nice if I wanted to. But I used the f word so I guess that was bad. Well technically I said "F U, I'll be nice if I wanted" but it wasn't directed at anyone, specifically. :) Other than what I said, I think everything else is here. 
  • Options
    jlgriff11 said:

I wonder if people who didn't like the bra pic would mind a pic of someone breastfeeding. Just because I'm curious. 

What exactly are you trying to imply? No I wouldn't mind a photo of someone breast feeling. Not really to sure why you feel the need to continue to stir the pot though? I don't find you to be "sassy" or "snarky" it's pretty irritating. Let it go girl.

• Options
    quartz02 said:
    ... I was annoyed by the panty pic and wouldn't mind a breastfeeding pic. IMHO she was being AW-y with a pic originally intended for her husband. Feeding your kid is completely different.

{now I'm a free the nipple kinda gal... if it's legal for men, should be legal for women. However, a forum of pregnant ladies do not need to see you in your skivvies. Also, I'm not jealous. My body type is similar to hers. I shared a clothed picture for HDBD because that's what social mores would indicate is the appropriate thing to do}
    @quartz02 - preach, mama! 

July '16 May Siggy Challenge 

BabyFetus Ticker
    Me: 29
    DH: 32
    Married: June 2011
    DD #1: December 2013
    DD #2: EDD July 2016
  • Options
    What is this picture you all are talking about? I'm sooo lost. Must have somehow missed that one.
  • Options
    @tennisbabymama on the Wednesday Hump Bump Day or whatever thread, one of the members posted a bump photo of herself in underwear. That's the huge deal. Hence my UO: who cares?

@ButterMyBiscuit Well of COURSE the rape wouldn't be my fault. :) However all the dumb totally paranoid people in my life have been telling me if I don't stop walking around in the privacy of my own home in just my underwear I'm going to get raped by my neighbors. Literally a quote. So that's my go-to joke everytime I post a picture in my small bikini that I wear in public...as opposed to my boxer brief underwear and total grandma bras that I walk around the house in and get REAMED for.

It's cool if other people don't want to see pics in underwear, but I couldn't care less.
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    ^ @tennisbabymama expanding on @RideNRunMomma 's explanation... the pic was a cleavage shot taken from above. Sooooo not the typical side profile bump shot and not particularly good at showing how big your bump is. LOL
  • Options
    TM14TM14 member
    edited December 2015
    I've learned with my last pregnancy and this one that my risen hormones make me have NO filter. And my UO is that it's perfectly fine. If you've done something that makes me call you an asshat then you. obviously deserve it.

Edit to say I'm actually really quiet normally and know when to hold my tongue. My fiance had someone come into work last night though and call one of our coworkers a fat cow and I told him if I was there he would have been called worse things. Who verbally attacks a 16 yr old girl for making a small mistake on a burger order?
  • Options
    jlgriff11 said:

I wonder if people who didn't like the bra pic would mind a pic of someone breastfeeding. Just because I'm curious. 

I was actually curious as well, just what people are ok with and what they aren't. This comment is not pot stirring because she said she was curious. Some people are down with not seeing any type of titty regardless of breastfeeding or not. I understood her curiosity, wasn't that hard to grasp.
    Also, I love boobies, so dump em out ladies for all I care.

• Options
    Y0urm0m said:

iSalsa said:

Can you elaborate?

I can...but I won't. I'm not going to clog this thread with a debate about another forum. It was in poor taste of me to post that here and I should've either kept my comment to myself, or aired my thoughts there if I was so compelled to express my opinion.
  • Options
    @RideNRunMomma is this your husband making comments about what you run around wearing in your own home? Otherwise I don't see why anybody would know what you wear in the privacy of your own home or why they would care.

I walk around damn naked sometimes and nobody is going to tell me what I can and can't wear.
  • Options
    iSalsa said:

Y0urm0m said:

iSalsa said:

Can you elaborate?

I can...but I won't. I'm not going to clog this thread with a debate about another forum. It was in poor taste of me to post that here and I should've either kept my comment to myself, or aired my thoughts there if I was so compelled to express my opinion.
    I was in no way trying to make a debate about another forum simply expressing how this forum is so much easier for me to use based on a search function and organization as I struggle to be able to find any of the threads ive posted on before on WTE because there are so so many. I don't mind the ladies on either just the general format.
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    thebigoaktreethebigoaktree member
    edited December 2015
    *edit* nm, I figured it out, they just condensed everything.