2nd Trimester

Middle name "Luv" for a boy?

2»

Re: Middle name "Luv" for a boy?

• Not a fan. I especially don't like that it's just love misspelled. You can probably find a name that means love though.
    Luv is her middle name, so that's where the sentiment is at.  
    I think it's pretty sweet her husband wants to pass her name on, even if it's not traditional.  

"I understand the sentiment. Doesn't change the facts. Ask for opinions, you get them" 
    ....what exactly are the "facts"???

That this YOUNG MAN will somebody have to put his name on a resume. Don't give him a middle name that HE WILL insist on hiding.
  • And think of when he's in trouble and you're yelling his full name outside for the world to hear.  He's going to hide from embarrassment. 
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Our family of 5 is complete!!  Love our boys!

• Loading the player...
  • And think of when he's in trouble and you're yelling his full name outside for the world to hear.  He's going to hide from embarrassment. 
    Motivation to always behave? Genius!
    Didn't think of it that way.  You are going to have the best behaved son in the world.  I've changed my mind - do it!
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• It's a middle name I don't think it's a big deal... no one will know unless u share... it could be worst u could name .Com or something like that... lol
  • Luv it ! ;) Do what you want. His peers will never know and thinking into the future a man with the middle name luv is kind of romantic. I really like it. And the sentimental value is sweet .
  • fwtx5815 said:
    It sounds like the kind of name that a cheesy guy would pick for a radio DJ personality on a late night smooth jazz station. 
    Yes! It really does! 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • skruhmin said:

"You are listening to Dr Luv.  Tune in next time when we get into the art of deep moist penetration down there in your lady parts." 

Oh yes.  I did.

Dude! You forgot the thrust!!! Come on now!
    March '16 December Siggy Challenge - Favorite Christmas Movies/Quotes
  • My bad
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• For the luv of god no
  • kynbar5 said:

fwtx5815 said:

It sounds like the kind of name that a cheesy guy would pick for a radio DJ personality on a late night smooth jazz station. 

Now all I can hear is a Barry White sounding man saying "this is DJ Luv with your midnight luuuuvvvv songs to get you in the mooooood"
    skruhmin said:

"You are listening to Dr Luv.  Tune in next time when we get into the art of deep moist penetration down there in your lady parts." 

Oh yes.  I did.

ALL OF THIS. THE BEST.

March 2016 siggy: babies - expectation vs reality

Brian's Whovian wife (5/'09) 
    AP, BF, BW, CD, CLW, CS, ERF, Catholic mama 
    to Evan (7/'10), Clare (8/'11), Dean (3/'14), ^F(12/'15)^, Rose (3/'16)
    *no longer a Timelord ~ WibblyWobbly BabyWaby is here!*
    <3 but i still feel bigger on the inside <3
     Autism mama!