June 2015 Moms

Phantom Baby Kicks

Has anyone else experienced these? I swear I feel like there is a baby kicking inside my belly. I've noticed them more recently especially when I'm laying down. I don't think I'm pregnant but I have to keep telling myself that the baby wouldn't even be big enough to feel the kicks for the slim chance that I am. So. Weird.

Re: Phantom Baby Kicks

• jessieR358jessieR358 member
    edited December 2015
    I feel like this is a "I didn't know I was pregnant" ;) I'd probably take a pregnancy test to rule it out and make yourself feel better then go from there!
  • @jesshrou I'm going to buy a pregnancy test today just to be sure. It's the weirdest thing!
  • Loading the player...
  • Haha I had that feeling a few months ago. It didn't help that I haven't had a period. But I have been on the pill. Took a test cause I was paranoid, it was negative.
  • I used to get those after I was pregnant with DS. I haven't had them yet.
  • @rklinge0 @lovethatcolosun glad to hear I'm not the only one!
  • Oh my gosh I'm getting these too! I've been feeling it at least once a day for the past several days. Made me paranoid for a second because I also haven't had a period yet (16 weeks PP) but DH and are I extremely careful. I think it's just muscle spasms.
  • Well DH and I haven't done the deed in like 2 months so I highly am doubting it. But to be on the safe side I'm buying a pregnancy test later. I'll let you ladies know how it goes! @devyns2nd
  • I feel this sometimes but just assume it's gas. My period hasn't returned yet but though we have sex infrequently these days, we're not being super careful. I take a hpt once a month (on LO's birth day, so easy to remember) juuuuust to be safe. At least then at the very worst I'd be like 6 weeks along when I found out about it, and not in my second tri or something :-)
  • I haven't this time around but a couple years after my son was born I did... And it was when I was wearing the dress I wore to my baby shower so I think it was psychological but it was certainly a strange feeling!
  • Yes and then I fart. But it feels real.

Have I told you that I like the way you think?