Options

HDBD

2»

Re: HDBD

• Options
    I've got one! 14w w/#2
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Great pictures, everyone! It looks like a lot of people are wearing cute jeans that fit.. Are those your normal jeans? Mine are starting to get uncomfortable and I'm just wondering what you all are doing on that front...
    Me: 38; DH: 41
    DS: Born 5-17-16 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @vinerie I have one pair of normal jeans that have always been a little big and one pair of maternity jeans from Gap, so in just making those two work right now. If you're feeling uncomfortable, you should dive on into the maternity jeans. They are great!!!
  • Options
    4 weeks vs 16 weeks - finally starting to grow!
  • Options
    Love looking at all the pictures. 

My stomach is definitely different than it was before. If someone asked me when I started 'showing' I would say 14 weeks because that was the week things changed and didn't go back again the next day. However, to someone who doesn't know what I look like without a shirt on it's not obvious and you wouldn't know I was pregnant. I'm keeping a photo log each week regardless :-). 

• Options
    Is anyone elses b(l)ump shrinking?? I think this is normal as the bloat is decreasing, but its freaky. And if you know me, you know I am a worrier!

cat fail animated GIF

• Options
    yogahh said:
    Is anyone elses b(l)ump shrinking?? I think this is normal as the bloat is decreasing, but its freaky. And if you know me, you know I am a worrier!

Yes--that happened to me between weeks 14 and 15 when the rest of my bloat finally went away. It's also common for the bump to change shape a bit if baby changes position (especially later in pregnancy).
  • Options
    yogahh said:

This is happening to me too! Someone at the birthdays party I was at yesterday actually commented on it. Of course I started worrying. :|
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! I knew I wasn't going crazy!

cat fail animated GIF

• Options
    yogahh said:

Yep! 14 weeks today and mine has been shrinking the last 2 days. It's the bloat going away I think
  • Options
    zasinger said:

I have one! This was 14 weeks and a few days. I'm excited to take it home for thanksgiving and show it off (and eat all of the food without sucking in ever).

It's so amazing not to have to suck it in anymore, right?! I'm like.. Yeah I have a gut and I'm proud of this one. Haha. No shame.
  • Options
    15+4 here and no bump at all. I just look like I've had too many beers.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    gym selfie! (I've officially been twice this pregnancy! ...lol) 16 weeks and the blump has turned bump'ish!
  • Options
    Definitely a bump! 16.5 weeks.
  • Options
    I'm currently 17w1d but this pic is from 16w. I'm a FTM and it's nice that it's starting to round out and look less like cheeseburgers! Haha.
  • Options
    Took an updated photo this morning. This is a comparison from week 14 to week 17.
  • Options
    I am 18 weeks and 3 days! I love my little bump:)
  • Options
    Just an FYI that there will be a new post on weds. This one is kinda old. So maybe save your bump pics until weds thread is started!

cat fail animated GIF