June 2016 Moms

GTKY screen name addition

So someone in the random thread gave me the idea.

Tell us what your SN means, if you're comfortable sharing ;)
April Sig Challenge: Why my kid is crying

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: GTKY screen name addition

• Loading the player...
  • Wyatt is my sons name and we live near Nashville:)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • The Huskers are our favorite team.  I was huskerfanz before but had the account deleted so starting over with this SN.
    DS 9/2/13 was a BFP from an IUI!
    Triplets due 6/29/16 also from an IUI!

• My daughters nickname :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Mine's not too special. My grandma used to call me Alli Cat, and I'm married, so the Mrs. part got added.
  • Mine means Hassan's mom (translated from Arabic)
  • My son's nickname & the year we got married & my son's birth year. The + sign just because I couldn't use bear14 and adding the plus was optional, so I went with it ;)
  • Copper is my favorite color, I get weird looks when people find out. Lane is some random word I threw on to get a SN that wasn't taken.
  • My husband calls me his pooh bear and the numbers are an important date to me.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers 
  • Just a nickname my brother gave me. It's from Dumb and Dumber :)
    Married July 2014
    DD born June 2016
    Second due August 2020 (team green!)
  • When I found out I was pregnant and told my husband he gave me a big HighFive. That was it. Screen name created.

• Mine is lamesauce. I was MamaNicoleof3, since I'm a mama, my name is Nicole, and I was PG with our baby we MCed last year when I joined. For some reason, it changed to my email address when I had to reinstall the app after it kept crashing. Sooo.....
  • I had mine as my name (did not think it through when I signed up) and changed to a more generic. Still too exhausted to be clever.
  • Scout as in Jean Louise Finch from To Kill a Mockingbird which is my favorite book. And 27 is a special number to me.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I created mine on the knot strictly for planning and organization purposes and didn't go on any boards so my name- Alyse McIver worked fine. Until I went to join the bump and learned I'm already a part of it from the knot and it carried over from my email address. So there's my full name everyone. Great. Speaking of which, anyone know how to change that?
  • Mine is kinda silly but I needed something different. I live on Hollywood Ave and 5-31 is my birthdate.
    TTC since 1/2013 on our own 
     HSG-2/2014 Rt ovary not visible and/or blocked 
     IF diagnosis 6/2014 
     DH on Clomid for low T 
     First cycle-clomid/ovidrel and TI 8/2015-BFN 8/31 
     Second cycle-clomid/ovidrel IUI 9/2015-
    BFP on 9/25/15 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Kballew10Kballew10 member
    edited December 2015
    My initial and my last name. I'm not creative enough for screen names, apparently.... the 10 is because DH email always ended in 10 and when I changed my name, the email was taken and I needed a number, so I stole his number too. FYI it's not my email, just the same number.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • MrsAlliKatMrsAlliKat member
    edited December 2015
    @alysemciver - to change your name that displays, you log onto theknot.com and under "Account Settings" you can change your user name and it will change on here. Not sure why you can't do it on the bump.

Eta correct name of the page to go to.
  • My first name is Shannon and I'm a nurse with my BSN. @hockeyfan42 he's my fav too, I used his third jersey in our announcement pic!
  • C is first initial. Millar is last name. Ya I'm boring lol.
  • @alysemciver that's what happened to me as well. I did my first and last for the knot and when I signed up here it carried over. I didn't think of it as a big deal until I saw people on boards here encouraging others to change their user name to generic things.

I am surprised there isn't a way to change it on here. Going to the knot.com was super quick and easy though.
  • Jacey is my first name and my middle name is Ann. My mom always calls me jaceyannie. I should probably change it but I'm lazy!
  • My last name is Vollmer and my first name is Maddison. I've got a little temper (it was worse when I was younger) so I used to be called "Mad Maddie" or just "Madd" so MaddVollmer it is.
  • Two Bad Mice is my favorite children's book and HuncaMunca was already taken
  • Because cupcakes are amazing

Your SN always makes me hungry for cupcakes!!!!
  • These are all great. Mine is my husband's nickname for me followed by what I hoped would, and now has, come true. :)

Nickname: Honey Badger. I'm a tad tenacious and DH loves it... ;)
  • My first name is Shannon and I'm a nurse with my BSN. @hockeyfan42 he's my fav too, I used his third jersey in our announcement pic!

@shannonrnbsn Love it! I'm thinking about incorporating our jerseys into our announcement, too. :smile:
    June 2016 April Siggy Challenge: Reasons my kid is crying

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Back when AOL was the big thing and they sent me my first trial cd, the temporary screen name they gave me was Stisnd6. I ended up using that email a lot and it just stuck. So I use it as my screen name on a lot of websites since I know it's never taken lol
  • I'm boring. My name is Emily and my nickname in high school was Emtron 500 (like a robot, I guess? odd choice as I'm super emotional, haha). I think I registered under that name once upon a time, on theknot probably, and then couldn't get back into my account so added a random letter in the middle to create a new sn and I hate it and it always throws me off.
  • dennyandleedennyandlee member
    edited December 2015
    Mine's super cryptic... DH's and my name with a +. This was our knot ID.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • SML is my initials- and we are big on addressing people by initials in my fam. I'm a mom. Apparently I was not feeling very creative when I came up with this.
  • Black and gold = Iowa Hawkeyes fan (still upset over last night's loss) and 09 is when dh and I got married!
  • My nickname + DH's nickname + favourite number...I'm so creative, lol! 
    Me: 30 || DH: 32
    Married: May 3, 2014 

SaveSave