June 2016 Moms

MONDAY SYMPTOMS

2»

Re: MONDAY SYMPTOMS

• How far along are you? 9+5

How are you feeling?
    Not great. I feel like I'm on the verge of a cold but it hasn't happened yet. Also I've never had an issue with hemmeroids other than shortly after birth but man these suckers are really bugging me this time. I had to go get some meds for it and I am going to start some stool softeners for a few days to see if it helps.

Rants/Raves?
    Both my kids slept in till 7:30 and DH fell asleep on couch last night. That makes for a good night of sleep for me. I needed it too.

GTKY: Do you have a nursery theme in mind? If so, what is it?
    Our theme is 3rd kid in a 3 bedroom house so they don't really get a nursery. We did DS's room Orange and turquoise which is pretty neutral so we will stick with that.

babysizercom pregnancy ticker

• @Jessms326  Aww, I'm sorry.  We actually got our BFP after a two month rough patch too.  I kind of understand what you're talking about.  It's rough!  I hope he comes around soon.  Stay strong!

Pregnancy Ticker

Me: 26 | DH: 27

• Loading the player...
  • @Jessms326 - I'm sorry to hear that.  Hugs.
  • Thanks!!! You're all great :)
  • @Jessms326 I am sorry you are having it rough. Hugs to you. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• How far along are you? 13 weeks 2 days 

How are you feeling? Feeling pretty good but ugh the pregnancy brain! Two days in a row now I have gone into the store specifically to buy bread. Both days I've walked out with several bags of groceries but no bread....

Rants/Raves? I can't wait to take our announcement photo of DD next Monday. My rant is that I'm really not looking forward to telling my boss about this pregnancy. She's such a cold and emotionless person that I really don't feel comfortable approaching her. 

GTKY: Do you have a nursery theme in mind? If so, what is it? This baby most likely won't have a nursery until a while after it's born since we are currently in a 2 bedroom home and just praying that we are able to get into something bigger within the year. However, when we finally do get to do a nursery it will probably be a woodland theme similar to what DD has now. If this one is a boy there will undoubtedly be some camo in the mix. If it's a girl we will probably let DD redesign her room to match her personality and reuse alot of the decor from her room now. 
    January Siggy Challenge: Why I don't shop at Walmart 

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• How far along are you? 10w, 6d

How are you feeling?  SO FULL! I'm good throughout the day, but come evening, I feel so full that I think my stomach is going to burst! It seems to take hours to digest in the evenings and makes me so uncomfortable when I go to bed. I guess it's time to start the smaller, more frequent meals! Otherwise, pretty good! Tired.

Rants/Raves? I don't get my 12 week scan until almost 14 weeks and I am so anxious! Dec 17th can't come soon enough!

GTKY: Do you have a nursery theme in mind? If so, what is it? We want to stay pretty gender neutral. That's pretty much all we have decided so far.