November 2015 Moms
Options

Any mommies due late November?

Re: Any mommies due late November?

• Options
    slatta2013slatta2013 member
    edited November 2015
    Due 11/25, doctor scheduled a c-section for Thursday at 39+1 due to the baby being breach. It feels so crazy to finally know when he will be here! My birthday is Friday and while I'm not stoked about spending it in the hospital, I couldn't ask for a better gift! Luckily, I'm feeling pretty great and am just trying to enjoy my last few days with the belly.
  • Options
    DD of 11/29 and as of last appt she was still way up there, no dilation, no contractions- nothing fun going on. Hoping maybe there is some news after tomorrow's appt!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Due 11/27.was originally scheduled for induction on11/23 but changed Dr so now we're going to wait til baby's ready. Had 38wk appointment today not dialated at all but so uncomfortable and
  • Options
    Due 11/28. I'm not being checked due to GBS+ but baby boy has dropped. I have a lot of energy but also now have a cold that is wearing me down. We are getting so close, ladies. :smile:
  • Options
    Due 11/30 no signs of labor so far but I have a doctors appointment in the morning. We'll see if I'm dilated at all, even though that doesn't mean much. Very uncomfortable and beyond excited for baby to come!
  • Options
    I am due the 29th Nov but have a feeling ill be the last of the Nov mummies to give birth. He just seems to comfy in there! I have been feeling good mentally but physically i am a bag of aches and just so damn uncomfortable. Getting a bit of indigeston.
    Excited for the birth and see my baby!!

Not too much longer - Goodluck ladies xxxx
  • Options

I am due the 29th Nov but have a feeling ill be the last of the Nov mummies to give birth. He just seems to comfy in there! I have been feeling good mentally but physically i am a bag of aches and just so damn uncomfortable. Getting a bit of indigeston.

Yep my indigestion came about 2 weeks ago and hasn't really let up! Been taking tums pretty religiously
  • Options

Yep my indigestion came about 2 weeks ago and hasn't really let up! Been taking tums pretty religiously
    Me too. Forgot about that. Right now, all this snot is making it -so- much worse.
  • Options
    Due 11.22, 39+1 today. I was 1cm, -1 station and about 40% effaced last Mon, my next appointment is Wed. I'm hoping for a sweep then, as my midwives do them after 39w.
    I was reading from earlier posts in this thread, and thanking my lucky stars that I was no longer in the nausea stage!!
    DS1: Born 11.18.15
    DS2: EDD- 09.08.17

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Due 11/21, but feeling like she'll never come out. Went in for a false alarm on Friday and promptly got sent home because I was only 1cm and contractions weren't getting stronger.
    Overall feeling okay... but extra emotional. Literally had a crying fit for god knows what reason about 5 minutes ago.
  • Options
    Due 11/20 still haven't been checked yet. My doctor said getting checked is pretty painful so I will get checked my next apt which is actually on my due date. I haven't had 1 contraction that I could actually feel, no Braxton hicks nothing my doctor doesn't seem to worried. I'm exhausted at this point and just can't wait to pop this baby out and meet my sweet lil one I loved pregnancy but I'm ready to see my baby and get my body back to feeling right!
  • Options
    I'm 39+4 today, have a doctors appointment at 9 this morning once I'm off this 12 hour shift. Last week I was 100% effaced but not dilated, hoping to finally be dilated some this week but who knows. I'm incredibly impatient but still have two 12 hour shifts left of work too...gonna be a struggle to make myself go!
  • Options
    EllsmacEllsmac member
    edited November 2015
    I am Due 11/28 so we could still have a while to go! Wishing all the rest of the November '15 Moms and babies lots of luck!

Edited because of incorrect comma use.
  • Options
    Due 11/30 and haven't been checked. Haven't felt Braxton Hicks or anything. Still plenty of time so we'll see!! Really regretting telling work I'd work until I go into labor..... 
  • Options
    I got checked last week and was nervous it would hurt, because of everything I read on the board. It did not hurt me at all.
  • Options

I got checked last week and was nervous it would hurt, because of everything I read on the board. It did not hurt me at all.

I think how much/ if it hurts is based on a lot of factors. I had a check done in L&D at 25w that left me in tears. I had two in the last two weeks due to false labor, and while neither one was comfortable, they didn't hurt. I'm guessing some of it is skill of the person checking, and maybe how dilated you are.
    DS1: Born 11.18.15
    DS2: EDD- 09.08.17

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    kwaldy said:

Due 11/21, but feeling like she'll never come out. Went in for a false alarm on Friday and promptly got sent home because I was only 1cm and contractions weren't getting stronger.
    Overall feeling okay... but extra emotional. Literally had a crying fit for god knows what reason about 5 minutes ago.

You are not alone in the emotional phase! I have been so damn grumpy the last couple of days that I'm starting to annoy myself. Everything aches and I just want to sit and eat. Although eating just makes everything more uncomfortable.
  • Options
    eilykylie said:

Due 11/20 still haven't been checked yet. My doctor said getting checked is pretty painful so I will get checked my next apt which is actually on my due date. I haven't had 1 contraction that I could actually feel, no Braxton hicks nothing my doctor doesn't seem to worried. I'm exhausted at this point and just can't wait to pop this baby out and meet my sweet lil one I loved pregnancy but I'm ready to see my baby and get my body back to feeling right!

I'm also due 11/20. I was checked last week, wasn't painful at all. But I wasn't dilated :-( like you I haven't had any contractions at all. Starting to think this kid will never come.
  • Options
    I'm due 11/30 and honestly feel really well! Just more tired than I would normally be, so nothing major at all! The weather on the other hand has made the arthritis in one of my knees flare up so that has made walking around a bit difficult at times, and chances are the swelling in it won't go down until after I give birth. It could certainly be worse though! Other than that, I got checked at my appointment yesterday and am 70% effaced. I can't believe how fast the entire pregnancy has gone and that he will be here in a few short weeks!
  • Options
    Any updates?! None here! Due 11/27. At my appointment Wednesday Dr said, yep cervix is soft but still not much going on in there. Next appointment is Wednesday, can't wait to see what he says. At that point I will be 39+ 5. Reading all of your posts are keeping me occupied :)
  • Options
    Nothing here yet, either! Due 11/28. Had a false labor stint on Wednesday (contractions that became regular and every 7 minutes) Dr sent me to the hospital, and nothing! No bueno.

Just more waiting! 39 weeks today and my next appt is on Tuesday.
  • Options
    Due 11/30. Ive been a cranky beast the last few days. I have no idea whats going on with me emotionally except hormones. I want to be a nice person but im just being so witchy.
  • Options
    Nov 25..same as urs..low on energy and lots of heartburns..
  • Options
    I WAS due 11/20... needless to say he's late. No contractions, no MP, NOTHING! Friday I was 1 cm and cervix had thinned, Wednesday I go for another check and NST then an AFI. 11/30 induction is scheduled and Sunday night I go in for Cervadil. So baby, if you could just come before Wednesday I would greatly appreciate it.
  • Options

I WAS due 11/20... needless to say he's late. No contractions, no MP, NOTHING! Friday I was 1 cm and cervix had thinned, Wednesday I go for another check and NST then an AFI. 11/30 induction is scheduled and Sunday night I go in for Cervadil. So baby, if you could just come before Wednesday I would greatly appreciate it.

Literally the exact same boat - due date and all. No baby, no MP, only dilated 1cm.... induction scheduled for the 30th... but praying with everything in me that it does not take that long.
  • Options
    Due 11/29! Off of work and just waiting on a baby. Lost MP this week and having Braxton hicks like crazy. Ended up in the hospital all night the other night because I was in a fender bender :( but thankfully baby is great and we're just waiting for my body to get things moving! 1cm 60% effaced- bouncing around on an exercise ball makes me feel productive
  • Options
    Due 11/27, but ready for baby to come now. I have been a horrible emotional wreck (not that that will improve with a newborn in my life) and I actually yelled at someone for asking "How are you feeling?" today.
  • Options
    bbymaelybbymaely member
    edited November 2015
    can't wait to meet my baby
  • Options

Update - I gave birth 6 days later - He came early :)
  • Options
    queenwogqueenwog member
    edited November 2015

Update - I gave birth 6 days later - He came early :)

LOL I read your previous comment and that's how I'm feeling--feels like I'll be among the last in N15! Due date is tomorrow, no contractions worth mentioning, he just seems so dang comfortable in there. I haven't been checked for dilation yet but will be on Monday. We'll see!
  • Options
    queenwogqueenwog member
    edited November 2015
    Dang it, double post. I need a nap.
  • Options
    My EDD is today. I have a feeling I will be having a December baby instead.
  • Options
    bbymaelybbymaely member
    edited November 2015
    i have a feeling i will be a December baby too !
  • Options
    I think me too! I know this sounds crazy , but for most of my life I always thought I would have my first baby at 28... And I will be 28 on Tuesday December 1st. Since the beginning of my pregnancy my guess has always been Dec 3rd for his birthday
  • Options
    I'm just grateful to know I'm not the only one left in the November club who's still pregnant and in pregnancy pergatory alone! This is the third straight day of prodromal labor contractions, that are timeable and sometimes painful. They got as close as 5-7 minutes apart today for 2 hours, and then they just stopped. I've never been one to be in a rush to have him get here, but this constant not knowing what's going on is just ridiculous.
  • Options

I'm just grateful to know I'm not the only one left in the November club who's still pregnant and in pregnancy pergatory alone! This is the third straight day of prodromal labor contractions, that are timeable and sometimes painful. They got as close as 5-7 minutes apart today for 2 hours, and then they just stopped. I've never been one to be in a rush to have him get here, but this constant not knowing what's going on is just ridiculous.

Oh my gosh! I feel like no one tells you it can go on for that long. I would have gone to the hospital 3 times by now!!! And DH would be swearing it's the real thing. I can understand why you would feel that way- it's just not knowing!!!!

• Options

Oh my gosh! I feel like no one tells you it can go on for that long. I would have gone to the hospital 3 times by now!!! And DH would be swearing it's the real thing. I can understand why you would feel that way- it's just not knowing!!!!

Thanks @french_mani and you're absolutely right - they didn't mention this might happen in the classes!! Or really on any of the pregnancy apps and I've not really heard about it from other moms I know. So we just continue to wait and hope the next round of contractions will lead to active labor.
  • Options
    I was due the 26th. He was born on the 27th!
  • Options
    I just saw this thread I was due the 19th and still pregnant my Dr won't induce til 42 weeks so this week can't go by fast enough I'm seriously tired and ready to meet this baby!!! Unless he comes today or tomorrow it looks like I will have a December baby.
  • Options
    Looks like im going to have a december baby too. I go from being ready to terrified and then back to being ready. I wish i was still working.