April 2016 Moms
Options

Is it a boy?!

had this ultrasound at 16 weeks. I am now 21+3 and have my anatomy scan dec 1. I've had my doubts that he's really a boy and just scared I'll have a surprise at the next ultrasound

Re: Is it a boy?!

• Options
    You're either having a boy or a girl. Congratulations!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Or just wait till the A/S which is just a few days away and see if they'll tell you the gender again to be sure.
  • Options
    @jonesl12 that kitty is so cute!!

And yes, yes to everything you said.
  • Options
    You should ask somebody who is trained to read an ultrasound. I don't even know what I'm looking at. If you're tech said it was a boy, it must be a boy.
                                                                                  image

• Options
    At this point I think these types of posts are a poor attempt at MUD.
  • Options
    Looks like a boy to me! A girl would have little really white looking lines. I have a boy and that's what it looked like and I'm pregnant with a girl right now and it doesn't look like it's a girl.

Also as far as using the search bar , maybe she wanted a quick direct answer for the love of it all. We're all free to post whatever we want. Why can't we ask our own question instead of searching through tons of other people's posts? Or going into the whole 400 comment long bump posts. Give me a break. She's just curious.
  • Options
    Chichi93 said:

Looks like a boy to me! A girl would have little really white looking lines. I have a boy and that's what it looked like and I'm pregnant with a girl right now and it doesn't look like it's a girl.

Also as far as using the search bar , maybe she wanted a quick direct answer for the love of it all. We're all free to post whatever we want. Why can't we ask our own question instead of searching through tons of other people's posts? Or going into the whole 400 comment long bump posts. Give me a break. She's just curious.

QFP.
    You're free to post what you want, and we're free to respond how we like. Especially when these freaking "I trust internet strangers more than a trained professional" posts fill up the front page and it's hard to find interesting/important posts.

I, for one, don't want to see your kid's genitals, in or out of the womb.