Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Happy Thanksgiving-anyone else just angry?

I hate to be a downer but today I'm just angry. I'm angry at everyone and everything. Call it a "oh poor me" moment but I am. I told my husband I wanted nothing to do with today and want to just stay in bed. He just keep throwing my stepdaughter at me-whom I really just can't be around at this time and in all serious it's not her I know that issue is totally me. If she knew/where older to even understand that would be easier. I just want to eat scrambled eggs and stay in bed. Forget about my husband even laying a finger on me right now, I don't want him touching me at all. Thanks for letting me rant

Re: Happy Thanksgiving-anyone else just angry?

• Options
    I'm so sorry. I do relate. I can't think of anything to be thankful for. I mean, I know intellectually what I have to be thankful for but I'm so pissed off I don't care. And I don't even like turkey.

So I'm with you. I hope you feel better and have a restful day.

Me: 33     H: 36

Married: 12/14/13   DS: 1/29/09

BFP2: 10/9/15  MMC: 11/12/15

BFP3: 4/6/16   DD: 12/12/16

• Options
    I lost my baby on 11/14, I guess with this first holiday being so soon after it hurts more. I'm trying to instead of taking anger out on those around me I'm trying to do the traditions that are close to me...watching the parade, rereading Gone With the Wind and watching the movie, etc. I had so much hope for my baby and I failed
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I can very much relate. Today was harder than I expected it would be. My pregnancy ended 5 days ago and I just keep thinking about how happy I would be today if I were still pregnant. It doesn't help that when DH told my MIL about the loss, she decided it was a good time to describe her abortion in detail. I mean, Jesus. I just can't with people today.

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• Options
    @mamamorse you didn't fail. Please don't blame yourself. I understand the feeling and I have felt that, too, but I try to remind myself that M/C is so common because of chromosomal abnormalities.

@MRSCORKER ugh I'm so sorry you had to put up with that today! Just terrible. I know what you mean about the holiday being harder than expected. I didn't expect it to be such a downer either.

My MMC was discovered 2 weeks ago and I've done three rounds of cytotec. Started bleeding last week, but my HCG was 10,000 on Tuesday. ...I'm so scared I'll end up with a D&C. I feel like its a never ending MC. :(

Me: 33     H: 36

Married: 12/14/13   DS: 1/29/09

BFP2: 10/9/15  MMC: 11/12/15

BFP3: 4/6/16   DD: 12/12/16

• Options
    @cjt121413 I'm so sorry for what you're going through! I hope this all ends soon for you and you can move on when you're ready. Take care of yourself!

IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• Options
    Thank you. It's hard not to feel like a failure. I feel like I'm such a disappointment to not just my husband but our families. I'm glad I went back to work this week it kept me busy for sure.
  • Options
    Agreed. I started bleeding on Thanksgiving, but had to act like all was well so I didn't ruin the holiday. Went in to check it out today and there was no heartbeat. It's my second miscarriage in a row and I'm having a hard time not feeling hopeless. I thought this one was going to be ok, I was 11 weeks and 5 days and the 6 week appointment had a strong heartbeat. I really wanted this baby, but I'm not sure I can go through this a third time.
  • Options
    @Watsonkd I am so so sorry you are going through this. I can't imagine. Try to take care of yourself. **hugs**

IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• Options
    @Watsonkd, I am so sorry this happened to you twice. It sucks! I am also recovering from my second mc in a row (both at 9-10 wks). I am terrified at the thought of this happening again. But I have no choice, these two were my first two pregnancies and I have no living children, so I have to keep trying.

Has your doctor talked to you about doing tests? I am getting testing done this second time, they did genetic testing and found that my second baby girl had Turners syndrome (a common cause for mc). I am also getting blood work this first cycle after AF for piece of mind.

Don't lose hope! I know it's easier said than done, but all we have left is hope. Take your time and focus on the blessings in your life, and in time you will feel more like yourself. One mc is terrible, two is more like someone is out to get you (that's how I feel).

I send you a hug, PM if you want to talk.
    ******TW******Siggy warning
    BFP1 04/24/2015 EDD Dec 2015 MMC 10W5d;
    BFP 2 09/25/2015 EDD June 2016 MMC 9wks; 
    BFP 3 03/22/2016 EDD Dec 6th 2016 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Big, big hugs for you @Watsonkd! I, too, have had back to back MCs. Why do they act like this is such a rare occurrence?? Sure doesn't feel like it. Be kind to yourself and I hope you're able to get testing, if you want it.

Hoping third time is a charm for you, me, and @klauerinaking.

Thinking of you!
  • Options
    I had a chemical this summer and this miscarriage. I'm petrified to try again. I don't think I can go through it again.
  • Options
    Thank you all. It helps to talk to people that understand what it feels like. I will be doing some tests so hopefully that sheds some light on why it's happening.

I'm having a tough time today. It's like I'm embarrassed for letting myself get excited and then having it fall through. I know that's not fair to think and that almost makes it worse. Like all the things I'm feeling dont really have any basis in reality. I guess it's the self pity that's kind of tough to deal with because it just feels so gross.