August 2016 Moms

Excited for next August :)

edited November 2015 in August 2016 Moms
After a very difficult time a few months ago it's hard for me to not worry but I want to embrace joy every chance I get so today I've decided to be a little celebratory :)

I had a faint BFP yesterday early am CD9 that got slightly darker last night and even darker this evening. It's our first baby and we've been trying for almost 8 months. I took a beta hcg a few hours ago so I'm hoping the results are good :)

Yay for August babies and congratulations to all the August 2016 new moms!! Trying to stay cool next summer will probably be difficult lol

Re: Excited for next August :)

• Congrats and welcome!
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • Congratulations!

The same thought crossed my mind the other day - "I'll be nine months pregnant...in July..."

Totally worth it though!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Yay! I got my BFP on 9 DPO! It was super faint also. I'm not 15  DPO and it's dark now and my beta hCG was great. Congrats to you!! So happy for you to join the August baby club!! :) 
    Married 09/2014
    BFP #1 11/19/15 | DS 07/16/2016
    BFP #2 09/03/17 | EDD 05/17/2018
  • Congrats! I'm in northern Canada, so here's to hoping it won't be to hot for me. 
  • Summer babies aren't so bad ;) DS is an August baby and I lived in sundresses and tank tops and skirts. Being preggo at the beach isn't bad either. I'd rather be nine months pregnant in July or August instead of January or February and needing a new winter coat and being afraid of slipping on ice or not being able to make it to the hospital due to a snowstorm.

LFAF April Siggy: TV/Movie BFFs

BFP #1 12/2012, DS born 8/2013
    BFP #2 7/2015, MMC and D&C 9/2015
    BFP #3 11/2015, CP
    BFP #4 1/2016, DD born 10/2016

• Congrats everyone and thank you! That's very true-I don't like cold weather. We have a colder winter than usual this year in California and I can always live in the pool in the summer :)
  • Congrats!!! Unfortunately I live in the deep south so I'm going to be MISERABLE in the summer. Add to that the humidity and this gal is gonna be staying inside most of the summer.