August 2016 Moms

WTF Wednesday

What's making you say WTF today? Let's hear it!

Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!

Re: WTF Wednesday

• I've got two:

WTF nausea? Everything I've read said morning sickness doesn't usually start until at least six weeks so I really hope this isn't the stomach flu or something.

Wtf, why am I even at work today? Literally no one is here and there is nothing to do.
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • WTF BLOATING?!
    I look like I'm about 3 or 4 months pregnant right now thanks to bloating. I'm only 4 weeks! When does the bloating go away?

Also, GAS!
    I have the worst smelling gas ever!!!!! My poor husband suffers daily from my out of control gas.
  • Loading the player...
  • Lol!! All of the above! I am already back in my maternity jeans due to so much bloat. The bloat never goes away, just turns into a cute bump at some point I've heard lol.

My WTF is why do I always have to feel so hungry now, but as soon as I start to eat I feel sick and full? Uuggghhh.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • allishally13 I agree! I am hungry but when I ate I feel so uncomfortably bloated and full, ugh. Go away bloatedness (yes that is now a word we will be using lol)
  • Dealing with some minor bloat (nothing worse then pms bloating) My main wtf is having no appetite. Normally I eat 3 meals a day and snack on things between lunch and supper. But, the past 4 days I've had to force myself to even eat supper. Once I have lunch I am good for the day.
    DH(27) + Me (27) = 1/14
    Baby #1: Aug. 2016
    Baby #2: April 1st, 2018
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker