April 2016 Moms

Holiday HDBD 11-25

Jen&MACJen&MAC member
edited November 2015 in April 2016 Moms
Hump day bump day kick off!

Here's me at 21 weeks, due 4/2/2016. Happy Thanksgiving!

Re: Holiday HDBD 11-25

• Lemme see to see beautiful bumps, ladies!
  • Not at all saying you can't play but...I'm confused. Wednesday is literally only hours away...

And I'm super confused by your profile, says you've been a member for over 12 years, but no "last active" or any activity on your profile...?
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • I have the same due date
  • Not at all saying you can't play but...I'm confused. Wednesday is literally only hours away...

And I'm super confused by your profile, says you've been a member for over 12 years, but no "last active" or any activity on your profile...?

Yeah. ... the Bump customer service said weird things like that can happen when you use symbols in your profile name. I have an ampersand.
  • Devil's Advocate over here: Maybe it's Wednesday in her time zone? (Still 2 hours + to go over here :))
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @loveymay that's actually a really pretty shirt!! I have one just like it but in green and another in purple :) wish I had a grey one tho es cute
  • @loveymay that's actually a really pretty shirt!! I have one just like it but in green and another in purple :) wish I had a grey one tho es cute

Thanks! Its very comfortable, but definitely hugs my belly. I have some more in different colors too, they make good work shirts!
  • @AEG84 I'm wearing pink today with you! When I get around to taking a picture you will see!
  • AEG84 said:
    Guys, I'm so disappointed that no one else is wearing pink! How else are we going to show the world our mean girl status?!? 19w5d and I pulled out my selfie stick today so that I wouldn't have to take another dark, blurry mirror selfie.
    I wanted to, but then I remembered I don't own a single thing in pink :D

• AEG84 said:

Guys, I'm so disappointed that no one else is wearing pink! How else are we going to show the world our mean girl status?!?

19w5d and I pulled out my selfie stick today so that I wouldn't have to take another dark, blurry mirror selfie.

Yup, apparently I own one pick shirt and its in the wash. Oops.
    Anniversary 
  • mrstrax said:
    AEG84 said:
    Guys, I'm so disappointed that no one else is wearing pink! How else are we going to show the world our mean girl status?!? 19w5d and I pulled out my selfie stick today so that I wouldn't have to take another dark, blurry mirror selfie.
    Yup, apparently I own one pick shirt and its in the wash. Oops.
    I'm wearing a giant pink-ish sweater, but it's one that makes me look huge huge instead of pregnant huge.  I'll probably wait until I get home and change to do my HDBD, but I swear I'm following the rules!
  • mrstrax said:
    21+4 today - still all my "real" clothes, but shirts are getting short, so I'm buying all sorts of maternity (I have a grand total of 2 shirt with long sleeves from DD) fon Black Friday sales.
    I still fit in all my clothes too! Pants included, somehow. But I think this will end soon...
  • AEG84 said:
    Most of what I wear is also black (in black and white today as a matter of fact). I own a grand total of ONE pink dress, I will try to document it tomorrow.
  • thaisac1 said:

mrstrax said:

21+4 today - still all my "real" clothes, but shirts are getting short, so I'm buying all sorts of maternity (I have a grand total of 2 shirt with long sleeves from DD) fon Black Friday sales.

I still fit in all my clothes too! Pants included, somehow. But I think this will end soon...

The pants are all good until I eat and stay sitting - then that button has to go! :)
    Anniversary 
  • ladylolly89ladylolly89 member
    edited November 2015
    AEG84 said:

Guys, I'm so disappointed that no one else is wearing pink! How else are we going to show the world our mean girl status?!?

19w5d and I pulled out my selfie stick today so that I wouldn't have to take another dark, blurry mirror selfie.

I'm wearing pink today (it is Wednesday, after all) but I didn't have time to post a picture before work! Everything is blocked here (middle school) so I have to go off the wifi and the reception isn't great. Later. ;)

Edit because I apparently can't spell.
  • @nola520 bump for sure!!
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016