June 2016 Moms
Options

This is my 3rd... How about you?

13»

Re: This is my 3rd... How about you?

• Options
    #1 here, definitely won't be our last. We've agreed to 2 to start, if that goes well, 3, if we're still functional, then we'll do 4 as our max. I'm secretly hoping for a girl, DH is convinced he can only make boys so this'll be interesting.
  • Options
    Rawa1416Rawa1416 member
    edited October 2015
    #2 here! DD will be 2 (almost exactly) when LO is born. I'm seriously feeling like this one is a boy. We'll see though. Adding to the alcohol discussion, we bought some hard cider the day before bfp and I'm so sad i can't have any now! (Totally worth giving up for LO)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    #4 for me.. I have 3 girls..
  • Options
    This is my second. One girl already who turns two in a week. Would like a third child.

Me: 29 / Hubster: 31
    Married July 2010
    DC #1 Oct 2013
    DC #2 EDD June 2016

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    This is #4 for us! We have a 5yr old daughter, 3.5yr old son, and a 1.5yr old son. Hoping for a girl because our dd is desperate for a sister.
    This will probably be our last, but were not 100% yet, lol.
     BabyFetus Ticker 
                Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Wow a lot of 3rd babies! So cool! This is #2 and I'm scared shitless that I can't do it (even tho it was planned), DS is 15months, I'd love a girl but I'm done at 2 either way!

This is 100% me. 2nd and done and scared shitless too!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    3rd here too! We have 2 girls that will be 5 and 3 when this lil' one arrives. I'm still a little in shock because I just got my mirena out at the end of August so really wasn't expecting to have a bfp so soon! I'm pretty sure this will be our last but considering I'm the youngest of 7 and DH of 5, who knows
  • Options
    3rd here as well. Have a girl who will be 5.5 when baby arrives and a boy who will be 3.5.
  • Options
    VBorda85VBorda85 member
    edited October 2015
    This is my 3rd as well! 9 yo and one that just turned 2 last month. Both boys. I want a girl but I am not sure I am capable of raising a lady.....or at least that's what DH says. Lol we will see. I already did the Chinese calendar and it says girl.
  • Options
    #4, and a big, fat surprise! We have 3 boys-oldest is 3, twins are 22 months today. This is gonna be fun. 8-}
    BFP 5/2/11 DS born 1/19/12. 
    BFP #2 12/29/12, EDD 9/6/13, MC 1/2/13.
    BFP #3 5/4/13, EDD 1/9/14  Twin Boys! L&L born 12/18/13
    BFP #4 10/10/15 - Surprise!  Boy #4!.  EDD 6/19/16

• Options
    #2 for me!

Married 6/18/2009

TTC since 10/2010-BFP 12/23/2011

Baby 2.0 BFP 10/16/2015

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    This is #4 for us! We have a 9yr old son, 7yr old daughter, and a 4yr old daughter. Hoping for a boy because our ds is desperate for a brother.
    This baby gender will be a surprise until delivery and we have a unisex name picked out :-) #FunStuff
  • Options
    #1 for me! I'm going through all of it: disbelief (even though it was planned), excitement, fear, shock, anticipation, worry. All of it.

It looks like the first time moms are the minorty here. For some reason I assumed we were all firsts haha.
      Anniversary

• Options
    this will be #4 and the last.
  • Options
    Number 3 for us, as well! Can I just say, it is so reassuring to see all of these ladies who already have two young kiddos who are close in age! I have two sons - one is 3 years (and 5 months) and the other is 17 months. Our first was a bit of a surprise (can you ever REALLY be surprised by that outcome?? haha). We planned the second to be around 2 years apart and landed right on the mark when his brother was born on his second birthday!

I kept saying that I would like a third, but not for several years, whereas SO wants to have all kiddos grown and out of the house by the time he is in his 50's, so he was keen on being done. Well... I only just got my first PP monthly visitor after DS2 in August (exactly the same as with DS1) and we had a kid-free night and got carried away in September and now here we are! And we just got rid of our infant car seat, bouncer, swing, maternity clothes, baby clothes... :(

Honestly, I am kind of freaking out because I feel like at any given time someone is always screaming or yelling in our house and with three, I can only imagine the chaos... Also, we have a 3 bedroom townhouse and I feel guilty that the boys will have to start bunking together... I do feel that it has gotten much easier with DS2 getting older and seeing them enjoy playing together makes me think that this could be a lot of fun. SO is Mr. Optimism and he is excited and reassures me that it is going to be fine, so thank goodness for that!
    DS1 5-18-2012
    DS2 5-18-2014
    DD1 EDD 6-21-2016

babysizercom pregnancy ticker
  • Options
    This is our 4th and last:) we have three boys
  • Options
    @marriedtoadutchman, I have 3 boys, too. :)
    BFP 5/2/11 DS born 1/19/12. 
    BFP #2 12/29/12, EDD 9/6/13, MC 1/2/13.
    BFP #3 5/4/13, EDD 1/9/14  Twin Boys! L&L born 12/18/13
    BFP #4 10/10/15 - Surprise!  Boy #4!.  EDD 6/19/16

• Options
    Wow!
    BPaisley said:

Number 3 for us, as well! Can I just say, it is so reassuring to see all of these ladies who already have two young kiddos who are close in age! I have two sons - one is 3 years (and 5 months) and the other is 17 months. Our first was a bit of a surprise (can you ever REALLY be surprised by that outcome?? haha). We planned the second to be around 2 years apart and landed right on the mark when his brother was born on his second birthday!

I kept saying that I would like a third, but not for several years, whereas SO wants to have all kiddos grown and out of the house by the time he is in his 50's, so he was keen on being done. Well... I only just got my first PP monthly visitor after DS2 in August (exactly the same as with DS1) and we had a kid-free night and got carried away in September and now here we are! And we just got rid of our infant car seat, bouncer, swing, maternity clothes, baby clothes... :(

Honestly, I am kind of freaking out because I feel like at any given time someone is always screaming or yelling in our house and with three, I can only imagine the chaos... Also, we have a 3 bedroom townhouse and I feel guilty that the boys will have to start bunking together... I do feel that it has gotten much easier with DS2 getting older and seeing them enjoy playing together makes me think that this could be a lot of fun. SO is Mr. Optimism and he is excited and reassures me that it is going to be fine, so thank goodness for that!

I'm in the SAME boat. My kids are almost the exact ages of yours (both boys) but my boys are already in the same room (even though we have 3 bedrooms) I think it's good for them and they love it! (I'm sure at times they won't but hey- conflict resolution starts young. Hehe. I *think* we are going to be ok!
  • Options
    @babyweber3 That's too funny! I'm glad to hear that your boys love sharing a room! I'm stilling nursing and rocking my 17 month old to sleep, so I'm not quite ready to move them in together yet, but that habit probably needs to stop pretty quick anyway... Do you have bunk beds or anything or just crib/toddler/twin beds? I think maybe they are too young for bunk beds yet, but would love to conserve space - I was thinking of a bed with trundle or something possibly too. They can get nice and cozy :)
    DS1 5-18-2012
    DS2 5-18-2014
    DD1 EDD 6-21-2016

• Options
    I just got my BFP and excited that this is #3 as well as so many of you all. I have a 3 year old and 1 year old. Happy and healthy pregnancies to all :)

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    This will be #2 for me but #4 overall for our blended family.  I have an 8 year old step daughter, 6 year old daughter and 5 year old step son.  We are very excited to add a baby to the mix. 
  • Options
    Number 3 for me too. I have a 3yo DD and a 13mo DS. I'm a little nervous to have them so close. It's going to be a fun couple years.

• Options
    Hi all! #4 here- we have a 7 year old daughter (will be 8 when baby is born) and a 5 year old son (who'll be 6.5), one in heaven and this one that will hopefully stick!
  • Options
    fishwife799fishwife799 member
    edited November 2015
    Answering and bumping at the same time since a lot of ladies have joined since this was posted :)

ETA- Helps if I actually answer. This is #3 for us. we were on the fence but were surprised with this one. DD is 3 and DS is 14 months

• Options
    These will be #2, #3, and #4 if they all stick. We are definitely done with biological children.
    DS 9/2/13 was a BFP from an IUI!
    Triplets due 6/29/16 also from an IUI!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Baby #4. We have 3 girls. What's the odds it's a boy......
  • Options
    fishwife799fishwife799 member
    edited November 2015

Baby #4. We have 3 girls. What's the odds it's a boy......

50% ;)

• Options
    I'm on #1. I'm surprised there's so many second and third time mamas on here! Good thing because I definitely need advice about everything.
  • Options
    #4... we have a 7 month old DS, 6 yr old DD, and 9 yr old DS. We swore we were done at 2, now pretty sure we're done at 4 but still consider 6 so we shall see.
  • Options
    dennyandleedennyandlee member
    edited November 2015
    My first, Dh's 4th.  The kids are 14 (boy), 12 (boy, and 9 (girl). The boys both have June birthdays on the 1st and 29th.  I am due June 8th.  Would prefer to not deliver on one of their birthdays.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I have 4 month boy/girl twins and pregnant with my third... As long as I'm not expecting twins again lol
  • Options
    alysemcialysemci member
    edited November 2015
    #2 for me! I'm 10 weeks and I have an 18 month old son who still bfs if anyone has questions, I'm here too!
  • Options
    Legrosc9 said:
    I have 4 month boy/girl twins and pregnant with my third... As long as I'm not expecting twins again lol
    I don't have you on the sprad sheet! What is your EDD so I can add you?

• Options
    This is # 3 for us (5th pregnancy). We have 2 little girls, 4 and 2.5. I will be happy with a boy or another girl. No preference. And I'm hoping this isn't our last....I'd love 4!
  • Options
    I'm pregnant with my 3rd too! I have a 6 yr old and 4 yr old, both boys. This baby was a complete surprise. I've had a 3rd boy name for years and always thought I'd love a third boy, but as soon as I got pregnant I immediately thought it was going to be a girl. We will see in a few weeks! My two will be just turned 5 and 7 when baby comes and I'm liking the idea of the larger age gap!!
  • Options
    This is my fourth pregnancy. I have 2 boys and lost my son at 34 weeks in July. So this will be baby 3! If I believe all the wives tales, I'll be having a baby girl lol.
  • Options
    This is my first pregnancy. One and done! =)
  • Options
    Well this is #8 for me but I'm also a gestational surrogate mother to twin boys, soooo technically #10.

This one will be the last baby that plays in the playpen so to speak lol I told my husband no more, my body needs to retire haha my eldest is 21 and my youngest will be 5 in Jan. I myself will be 40 next month. So from the looks of it so far I'm the most ummm experienced? Lol
  • Options
    3rd here also! I've been pregnant a total of 5 times but only have two living children (both boys). My oldest is 7 years old and my youngest is 6 months old. I am terrified of the transition from 2 to 3 especially with the last two being so close in age, but the transition from 1 to 2 was a breeze!