August 2016 Moms

Newbie to this board!

Hey all! I got my BFP yesterday morning! And yesterday night. . Well and this morning! I just couldn't believe it was true.

Not sure how long, but right now it's saying Auguest. The last day of my last period was Oct 30th, and I though I wasn't supposed to ovulate until today but my cycle was out of wacky after getting off BCP. I'm still a little freaked about a chemical pregnancy or what have you, but definitely excited if this is the real deal! My test (Clea blue digital) said 1-2 weeks.

A little about us, in 27, husband is 28, we got married in September and we're immediately ready to start! Can't wait to learn more!

Re: Newbie to this board!

• NellenniumNellennium member
    edited November 2015
    S&DSwenson  That's really exciting you got your BFP :) Congratulations!

You'll be due in July though, not August ;)

I'm guessing you ovulated within 10 days of the first day of your period. In which case you'd be due around the 26th of July.

Good luck with your pregnancy!

Edit: I guess you realised your error as your account is disabled O.o

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    My Chart ::::: My Blog
    Married since July 2008
    MC Nov 2011 || MMC Jan 2013 || MC Jun 2013 || Baby Boy April 2014 || MMC Dec 2014 || MMC Apr 2015
    Diagnosed Jan 2016 as having been infertile due to scarring since last MMC.
    Diagnosed 2016 with Lupus.
  • nwshaynwshay member
    edited November 2015
    @Nellennium nope. Account is not disabled. It's always shown it that way, not really sure why, it also wont show my picture.. it shows it on my computer, not on my app, and pretty sure you guys can't see it. Anyway- I figured I'd wait till I go to the doc to get my real due date. This is just what my app is spitting out. I must have set it for the last day. Thanks. I'll do both boards for now.

Edit for grammatical error
  • Loading the player...
  • NellenniumNellennium member
    edited November 2015
    S&DSwenson how strange! No, I cannot see your picture - it just shows a standard Bump one.

The first day of my current cycle was the 26th of October, so maybe around when yours was?

If I enter that date into those due date calculators (like this one), it says my due date is the 1st of August. However I am only 4DPO, so if I am pregnant it has not even implanted yet so I am not able to get a BFP showing this early :) So you must of ovulated at least a week before me!

Maybe your username does that because of the ampersand?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    My Chart ::::: My Blog
    Married since July 2008
    MC Nov 2011 || MMC Jan 2013 || MC Jun 2013 || Baby Boy April 2014 || MMC Dec 2014 || MMC Apr 2015
    Diagnosed Jan 2016 as having been infertile due to scarring since last MMC.
    Diagnosed 2016 with Lupus.
  • S&DSwenson how strange! No, I cannot see your picture - it just shows a standard Bump one.

The first day of my current cycle was the 26th of October, so maybe around when yours was?

If I enter that date into those due date calculators (like this one), it says my due date is the 1st of August. However I am only 4DPO, so if I am pregnant it has not even implanted yet so I am not able to get a BFP showing this early :) So you must of ovulated at least a week before me!

Maybe your username does that because of the ampersand?
    Lurking from Jan 16 - the ampersand is exactly why this is happening. OP, message the @bumpadmin to get their help to fix it, or you can change your user name on The Knot if you originally signed up through there.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMarried DW <3 08.2013; AI 2x; IUI 6x; IUI #7 05.2015; DD born 2.2016 o:); Reciprocal IVF FET #1 on 11.18.2020 
  • Lurking from August 15 (I enjoy reading everyone's conversations about pregnancy). Just to share a little bit of my experience, the first day of my last period with my daughter was October 26th and my due date was August 2nd. She was born August 5th. I typically have longer cycles, around 35 days but doctor's calculate your due date 40 weeks from the first day of your last period. Remember that it's just an estimate. I hope this helps.
  • I'm due 31st of July so I think I'll be hanging between the 2.

Little boy due July 31st 2016

• Congrats! My EDD is Aug 1. My mom's bday ;) fx for a happy and healthy 9 months! !
  • @SDSwanson Congrats! Similar here. Had our wedding in September, I turned 27 right after that and husband is 29 :)