New York Babies

Beth isreal?

My obgyn practices through Beth Isreal. I've liked her and the practice with my yearly check ups but haven't yet had my first appt since our bfp. I think I want to stick with them, but a few months ago DH was admitted to nyu lagone and I was really impressed with the level of service be received. If anyone uses a dr through either hospital would just like to hear your feedback.

cat fail animated GIF

Re: Beth isreal?

• Though a diff. dept, I've assisted patients at NYU Langone as an interpreter and the women's cancer clinic was great the times I went there. The doctors were aware of each patient's sensitive circumstances and the staff really took care of their patients.
    Though I never went in for pregnancy-related cases, I've noticed the same quality service is provided to patients at other depts. Hope this helps.
  • I switched over to using the midwives at Beth Israel. So far they are amazing and I love every visit - looking forward to birthing naturally with them in a few months ! I've heard great feedback from others who have used their midwives
  • Loading the player...
  • I've heard mixed reviews in regards to Beth Israel. I had a coworker who had a premie and he and the mother liked the service. I had a friend who gave birth their and had issues with a c-section that went wrong and a circumcision that went wrong. Everyone's experience is different. Maybe look up reviews and compare info. I'm an NYU baby and my baby will be too. But that is my preference. I strongly suggest looking up reviews to answer your question better.
  • Hey @yogahh let me know if you still want a dr recommendation re: NYU.
  • @Bltbear82 if you are willing to share, I would love a dr recommendation for NYU. Thanks in advance
  • @IB113 Downtown Women in soho, specifically Dr. Antoinette Whitehead. She delivered my son in 2014 and was patient, encouraging and super calm. She's also very logical and sensitive, if I could I would be friends with her in real life. Can't rate her highly enough.