December 2014 Moms

Anyone TTC yet?

I stopped taking my BC this cycle. My husband & I are TTC.  I'm just curious if any other Dec. 2014 Moms are TTC yet.
Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone TTC yet?

• I am! But I've yet to get my period back so It's a little difficult to really try...I guess more just letting whatever happen happen...good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I haven't been active in this group in a long time, but DS turned 11 months yesterday, and I am 9w, 4 days pregnant today. It totally wasn't a purposeful thing, more just a lazy about taking the pill thing. We're excited though, and have heard a lot of good things about kids being close in age. :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP #1: 10/25/13. EDD: 06/18/14. Confirmed MC: 11/06/13.

BFP #2: 3/31/14. EDD: 12/2/14 Born: 12/9/14

BFP #3: 10/5/15 EDD: 6/10/16 Born: 6/13/16

BFP #4: 8/20/15 EDD: 4/26/18
  • Loading the player...
  • @alsbaldwin my son turned 11 months on the 9th and as of today I am 25 weeks into my second pregnancy... My DH and I had planned to start trying again in sept but we went on vacation in June and I wasn't on any sort of bc. Whoops... EDD will make my children 14.5 months apart. We didn't plan on getting pregnant so soon but we are thrilled. I'm nervous about the age difference for now but I hope when they're older it will mean they are a lot closer to each other.
  • sesaw said:

@alsbaldwin my son turned 11 months on the 9th and as of today I am 25 weeks into my second pregnancy... My DH and I had planned to start trying again in sept but we went on vacation in June and I wasn't on any sort of bc. Whoops... EDD will make my children 14.5 months apart. We didn't plan on getting pregnant so soon but we are thrilled. I'm nervous about the age difference for now but I hope when they're older it will mean they are a lot closer to each other.

So I'm not sure how I got signed in with the @sesaw account but this is @BabyByTim... I'm not a random lurker or troll I've been here the whole time
  • BabyByTim said:
    @alsbaldwin my son turned 11 months on the 9th and as of today I am 25 weeks into my second pregnancy... My DH and I had planned to start trying again in sept but we went on vacation in June and I wasn't on any sort of bc. Whoops... EDD will make my children 14.5 months apart. We didn't plan on getting pregnant so soon but we are thrilled. I'm nervous about the age difference for now but I hope when they're older it will mean they are a lot closer to each other.
    So I'm not sure how I got signed in with the @sesaw account but this is @BabyByTim... I'm not a random lurker or troll I've been here the whole time
    I've heard it's hard at first, but once you find a rhythm and a good schedule, it gets easier (so I've heard). I can't imagine being as far along as you are with an 11 month old- I'm exhausted at 10 weeks! (PS- my DS turned 11 months on the 9th too, they must be birthday buddies)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP #1: 10/25/13. EDD: 06/18/14. Confirmed MC: 11/06/13.

BFP #2: 3/31/14. EDD: 12/2/14 Born: 12/9/14

BFP #3: 10/5/15 EDD: 6/10/16 Born: 6/13/16

BFP #4: 8/20/15 EDD: 4/26/18

• BabyByTim said:

sesaw said:

I've heard it's hard at first, but once you find a rhythm and a good schedule, it gets easier (so I've heard). I can't imagine being as far along as you are with an 11 month old- I'm exhausted at 10 weeks! (PS- my DS turned 11 months on the 9th too, they must be birthday buddies)

The first trimester was very difficult. I had really bad morning sickness and I had a hard time getting out of bed.at about 12.5 weeks my morning sickness cleared up and I got a burst of energy. At 25+ weeks I starting to get tired a lot faster again. Thankfully when my DH is not at work he can be very helpful if DS is still awake. I know it won't be easy but my biggest concern is that I don't want my DS to feel neglected at all when the new one comes. I am a stay at home mom and once DH goes back to work I'll be home alone with the two of them... If the new one is easy like my number one is, I won't have any issues. But I feel since we have been blessed with an angel we are due for a difficult baby...
  • I'm also expecting the second at the end of February! I am very excited...I am the oldest of 4 in 4 years and my husband is the youngest of 3 in 3 years so we kind of knew we wanted our kids to be close in age. Both our parents said that the first few years are definitely difficult, but once the kids get a little older it's incredible; family trips, schedules are easier because everyone is in the same general developmental age, etc. Congrats and good luck to everyone TTC and expecting!! 
  • Well I'm back on here after just finding out we are expecting LO #2 in August! Any other D14ers due then? It would be nice to have some OGs at the new BMB.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • ebilbao said:
    Well I'm back on here after just finding out we are expecting LO #2 in August! Any other D14ers due then? It would be nice to have some OGs at the new BMB.

HELLO! I was on the December group as well, and we are also due with a LO in August! :) I am now 9 weeks and 2 days.. my ticker is wrong :/

BabyFetus Ticker

6th pregnancy, 4th baby

BFP 12/08/2015

Beta #1 12/08/2015 (3097)

Beta #2 12/11/2015 (6033)

• @ebilbao I'm in the S16 bmb! There are couple more from D14 and N14 too
  • We are planning on TTC in September/October this year....If I can wait that long! The baby fever is attacking me hard lately!
    Anniversary

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
  • I have had baby fever bad!!!! I am not in BC and we have been having unprotected sex. If it happens it happens, but I would like to shoot to conceive in August/October somewhere in there! It's nice to hear I'm not the only one. Congratulations everybody!!
  • Yay! Congrats @bettertogether27 and @possitivethoughts! Hope you guys have a h&h 9 months and I will keep an eye out for you on the new bmbs.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm now a member of the Oct. 16, group. Let me know if any of you are also.  Maybe we can compare notes/plans.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm in the Sept 16 group myself!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • HELL TO THE MF NO! lol!! I have a 3 and a 1 year old and as long as I don't have anymore BC fails I will not be TTC until this IUD comes out in March 2020.
  • I don't know why my sn changed. I used to be @saltsandwater. I haven't been here in ages, but I'm now 5 or so weeks pregnant with number 2. We were trying, but I hadn't had my period since I'm still nursing, so... Yay! 

BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited May 2016
    jjgypsy said:
    I'm now a member of the Oct. 16, group. Let me know if any of you are also.  Maybe we can compare notes/plans.
    I was an active member of D14 through my entire pregnancy (trying to remember my SN, I think it was nikkib143 or nmn143, something like that...) and I'm 17w due in Oct too! See you in the O16 BMB! <3

Edit: I was nikkimn143 :) 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married to DH for 6 years (together for 16)
    DS born 12.13.14
    DD born 10.15.16
    BFP 1.24.18, MC 3.13.18
    <3 BFP 4.25.19, EDD 12.31.19  <3

• I'm in N16!
    DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • I haven't posted here in a long, long time but I'm back as DH and I are TTC baby #2. Is anyone else TTC and BFing? I ask because my LP has been on the short side (8-9 days) since PP and I'm hesitant to take anything to lengthen it while BF. Has everyone's cycle gone back to pretty much normal? I'm wondering if I'll have to wean DS completely before getting pregnant again.
  • Hi everyone, i know this post is a little older but I'm trying to conceive now. Been trying for 5mos but no luck. Took Clomid this month so I'm hoping it takes! Have a boy now, wishing for a girl this time around. Congrats to those expectant mommas!
  • @LoggiesMamma any updates? Hope to hear some good news from you. I just found out I'm expecting again and am part of the September 2017 group. 
  • We aren't TTC yet, but I hope to be soon!! I have major baby fever! lol My daughter who is 5 keeps telling my mom that she needs to buy things for her baby sister, and my mom tells her that she doesn't have a baby sister, she then tells my mom that we can just go to the store and pick her up lol.

TTC Baby #3 coming soon!