February 2016 Moms
Options

BMW RANDOMS WEEK OF 11/9

Vent, AW, SS and random away ladies!!!

Re: BMW RANDOMS WEEK OF 11/9

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have bronchitis and a sinus infection. I basically feel like death and hate this coughing/peeing pants! I seriously bought a stash of pads specifically for after birth but have already used half. I feel dumb for crying but every night I start dozing off then have a coughing fit and am wide awake. I'm soooo tired!!!
  • Options
    I feel like crap today. My back, hips, ribs, and tailbone hurt. My cat is a bed hogging asshole preventing me from sleeping which is not helping the whole pain situation. I'm with @Lola2o1 on the already out of breath stuff, too. Shopping has become difficult since I get out of breath so easily. I wish I would have sucked it up and exercised through the first trimester, but I was so exhausted then. I'm ready for the 25th to get here so I'll have a 2.5 day work week.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Today sucks already. There's cinnamon toast crunch in my coffee, milk on the dog and my toddler is naked on the floor whining because I don't know where the car is (he has a million of them so everywhere isn't the right answer).
  • Options
    @acuteangles I wish all men had to go through a period and pregnancy. Even if just for a week. There are a few guys at work who say "yeah. Y'all are warriors cuz I wouldn't be able to handle that shit" when I'm having a rough pregnant day. And a few, like my SO, who think it's a walk in the park.
  • Options
    I'm just SO tired all the time, I went to bed at 9:30 last night in hopes it would help a bit this morning but no dice. I also am really uncomfortable as well and thought I still had awhile to go before the lower back pain, headaches, reflux, etc. started - apparently my brain blocked those memories from my last pregnancy lol. I feel like I am complaining WAY more this time around too - luckily this is our last child, I don't think my husband would want another after all my b*tching haha!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My cat threw up in bed last night around 4am, so that was fun.  H keeps whining about how me and my body pillow take up the whole bed and leave him with nothing (which is not true at all).  Please dear god let him be pregnant for just one night.
    Lol about the pregnancy pillow - my husband and I have slept in separate beds since week 12 because of my body pillow! Last night he actually came and snuggled me for a few hrs. though which was nice!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I wanted to nap today but instead while trying to get my daughter to nap she asked to lay in the chair with me and now she's passed out and I'm cramped trying not to wake her. I doubt I can escape and get a nap of my own now!
  • Options
    Just now the landlord of the house we rent showed up with his guy to come paint our garage. Rain is coming in this afternoon, really?! Wtf? We also have a leak in the kitchen ceiling which we have told him about for months so when it rains I have to keep emptying the bucket every hour...but apparently the garage being painted is more of a priority than a leak when rain season is coming X( not only that but i'm stuck here all day until they leave so I can't get any errands done. Ok sorry vent over
  • Options
    @hollyallaine with the "how's baby", you should start getting really detailed on everything if they stand around after you say fine lol
    @mamacastro Ugh. Upside, it's raining, it's Monday... Who wants to run errands in the rain on a Monday? Yeah. I know... There's no positivity in this.
    @Achae in my never had a kid brain that sounds so sweet but I'm sure the reality isn't so lovely. Hope you get a nap!
  • Options
    I ran into a coworker that I hadn't seen in awhile. She asked how far along I was. When I answered, her reply was "oh, that's when it really starts to suck."
  • Options
    I feel bad for complaining about this but I'm really getting tired of people asking "how are you feeling?" I really want to respond and say "super tired all the time, my back is killing me, I have wicked heart burn, I'm having hot flashes and I'm out of breath like I just ran a mile!" But I don't, I always just smile and say I'm feeling good. I always wonder what people expect for an answer on that question. I know they are trying to be nice but it's the same people asking that every other day.

Also, we had our birthing education class On Saturday and one of the husbands in the class was sicker than a dog! He was coughing, sneezing and blew his nose a minimum of 100 times in our class. And I never saw him wash his hands once! I feel like he shouldn't have been in a room full of pregnant women! I was trying so hard not to breathe! It was awful.
  • Options

I ran into a coworker that I hadn't seen in awhile. She asked how far along I was. When I answered, her reply was "oh, that's when it really starts to suck."

Whore! just kidding... Kind of. One day closer to baaaaby!!!
  • Options
    ashcody2 said:

I also am really uncomfortable as well and thought I still had awhile to go before the lower back pain, headaches, reflux, etc. started - apparently my brain blocked those memories from my last pregnancy lol. I feel like I am complaining WAY more this time around too - luckily this is our last child, I don't think my husband would want another after all my b*tching haha!

This. Like exactly this.

• Options
    Some random at work making small talk "wow you must be due soon."
    Me "nope I'm only 27 weeks"
    Awkward silence
    "Wow well uh good luck with that."

Thanks random asshole for making me feel shittier about myself than the puking, soreness and non stop peeing combined managed to do today.
  • Options
    Super super tired. I woke up at 8 in the morning and had some breakfast. Then I read some baby books. Then at about 10 am I needed to go back to bed to sleep for like two hours. Then I can wake up and feel I have some energy. It's been like this for more than 3 days now. However, I am a graduate student and my professor will be out of the country for four months from next week. So she is pushing me to finish all her projects before she leaves. How can I tell her that I am super super super tired? And it is not my problem that she will go abroad. I should have another two months to finish the project. Ok baby, let's wake up and do some project already.
  • Options
    My pelvic pain, tailbone pain, and lower back are sometimes unbearable. Now the acid reflux, headaches, and sinus pressure are starting. I just feel so exhausted and lazy.

@acuteangles My hubby complains about the body pillow too and we have a king size bed! I just tell him he takes up too much room lol. Also I just spent a whole week cleaning up dog puke at 4am every morning because someone decided to eat underwear. Thankfully she's better now
  • Options
    I wish I was napping with dd right now but even though I'm tired my brain won't stop thinking about stuff I need to get done and let me sleep
  • Options
    Sunshine&rainSunshine&rain member
    edited November 2015
    I have formed the habit of automatically crossing my legs every time I barf, cough, or sneeze.
    This was supposed to be in response to Pp who talked about holding your pee while throwing up, but my quote didn't work for some reason...
  • Options
    I am so over working! I cant stand my boss! I am irritable, and frustrated. Everyone and everything gets on my news. My H is griping bc I turned the AC down to much. Its effin hot at night and im pregnant. I dont want to just open a damn window! I could possibly be having a meltdown! ughhhh
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Katty422Katty422 member
    edited November 2015
    I think I am getting an ear ache and have had the sick stuffy feeling all day!
  • Options
    My kitten has decided that after every poop, either hers or Aragorn's, she will play in the litter box.. THEN she (luckily with no poop smeared on her) comes up onto me and tries to cuddle and walks all around me and against my face making sure to shove her butt up my nostrils. come on Arwen, seriously? Thank the lord we have really good litter!!! Too bad her butt always smells!

Also my cats are inside only and have never been outdoors. So the risk of toxoplasmosis is very very minimal, almost mom existant. I show my OB videos of her Doing this sometimes and she just laughs at me. All is safe! (Because you know, cats and germs and poop, before anyone brings it up.)
  • Options
    Lower back ache, pressure, strong movements that feel like these babies are trying to burrow out. I'm just ready to be done with school so I can veg out at home and prepare for their arrival.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
                    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    bookqueenbookqueen member
    edited November 2015
    I'm SO ready for Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!! Lol, I'm gonna destroy those turkey leftovers. DH ate all of the leftovers last year so I hope he doesn't plan on having any this time.
    Benjamin born on - 4/5/12
    BFP 12/31/14, EDD 9/08/14 ~ Natural M/C 2/21/14 at 11.5 weeks
    BFP 5/24/15 - EDD 2/4/16

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @hollyallaine - I feel you. Sometimes co-workers are too much. For the past couple of weeks, one lady keeps making comments "Wow, you really are starting to show" "Your belly is really growing" Shocker I think I know this. I'm only 24 weeks along. I have to listen to this for another 16 weeks? I normally try to fake that I don't hear her and walk way.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Married: 09-08-2012 

Me: 34 | DH: 38
    TTC Since September 2012 
    DX: DH - Low Counts 

Clomid, 5 IUIs, 2 rounds of IVF and several FETs
    Baby Girl is estimated to arrive around February 27, 2016! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Since finding out we were expecting I'm currently experiencing my 3rd yeast infection and symptoms of a UTI but I don't have one.

Blah! I just want to be normal again.
  • Options
    @hollyallaine @wcasar  I get the comments at work for sure, but I also just get a lot of stares. I kind of get it, I used to look way different just a few months ago, but it's awkward when you're talking to my belly about accounts receivable and not me.  

• Options
    Ugh I'm tired all the time and everyone is treating me like I'm injured telling me to rest and drink more fluids. Ahhh!!! I can't just take day after day off! And today I was told I need "actually start working out" so when the baby comes it's easier. It took everything in me not to yell...
  • Options
    My husband's family is Italian and at every big holiday meal they make this giant antipasto platter with all sorts of cheeses and pickled vegetables and delicious cured meats and I just realized I'm not supposed to eat any of the meats. I want to cry. It's seriously my favorite thing about the holidays.
  • Options
    I wanted to add I'm sick of peeing all the time. Like I can't imagine it getting any worse in the next three months but I know it will. The worse is having to get up three or more times before falling asleep and then being thirsty
  • Options
    Ugh I'm tired all the time and everyone is treating me like I'm injured telling me to rest and drink more fluids. Ahhh!!! I can't just take day after day off! And today I was told I need "actually start working out" so when the baby comes it's easier. It took everything in me not to yell...
    I really, really hope this was by a medical professional and not a friend or family member.  No one other than my doctor could say that to me and live to tell the story.

• Options
    @JacquelynOchsner they should try carry a baby around for 9 months! To me it's a work out! I'm always out of breath. Plus putting on shows and socks? Now THATS a work out.
  • Options
    VkrosaVkrosa member
    edited November 2015
    I spent 6 1/2 hours driving home yesterday and my feet and ankles were so swollen they looked like my calf just kept going and I had little stubs for toes that I could barely wiggle. Well all is better today but damn this swelling is getting worse
  • Options
    It was a friend who had heard that exercise is good for your labor, making it shorter, less painful, etc.. Nothing because of weight (since I've gained weight as The doctor recommends) and they wanted to be "helpful" I'm just over the help being offered.
  • Options
    @JacquelynOchsner that's much better than what I was thinking they meant, but still insanely annoying.
  • Options
    I just failed my class. The grades posted at midnight. I know it's Tuesday for all of us kn the east, but it's still Monday in the west. So waaaaaah :(
    Whatever. Now I'll get an A next time since I have all the work done early.