July 2016 Moms

5 Weeks and NO breast tenderness tonight...

I'm just all over the place with worry today.  I really just noticed that I have virtually NO tenderness this evening.  I have had no spotting and what feels like normal minor cramps here and there.  The fatigue also seems to come in waves but is not as strong as it once was.  Has anyone ever lost tenderness early on and then got it back?  Maybe I'm just super paranoid due to my last mc....  [-O<

Re: 5 Weeks and NO breast tenderness tonight...

• I was in the same exact boat last night. 5 weeks and nothing, I even thought that my breasts looked smaller. I was so worked up that I took a pee test to make myself feel better. 

Today is 5+1, back to being achy and I almost puked at the grocery store. Try not to worry- easier said than done I know. 
  • I'm 5+1 with virtually no symptoms. Some light cramps and on and off fatigue and that's it. also paranoid from a previous m/c. Trying not to read too much into it, I think strong symptoms start around 7-9wks
  • Loading the player...
  • I have had no symptoms at all except just really tired all the time and mild cramping. I'm 5wks 4days... I just know the fun stuff is right around the corner... Don't worry!!! Try not to stress yourself out too much. Find something to do to take your mind off of it!
  • Thank you ladies. I have to travel all week for work and I just don't want to. I'm so nervous I'll be away from home and something will happen too. So I think I am hyper paranoid. I even posted earlier about having a feeling of lack of fatigue earlier. I may just be trying to convince myself something is wrong. I need to calm myself before I blow up this forum with my panic about every little concern.
  • benten24benten24 member
    edited November 2015
    I'm so glad I'm not alone! I have had very, very minor breast tenderness and my nausea has drastically reduced tonight. Before now, I was very nauseous and my breasts were horribly tender. I had a little bleeding earlier, so I am FREAKING OUT. I had my hcg level drawn: 56,590. 5 days ago it was around 1700. Tomorrow is my first ultrasound, but I don't know if that will really show much since I'm probably only around 5 weeks. I'm so worried, but trying to stay strong :(. Good luck with your pregnancy! Hope we all have a healthy 9 months.

Edited to correct current symptoms experienced
  • My symptoms have been coming and going. I was fatigued all of last week, but this week I had bursts of energy. My breasts were soo sore 5 days ago, then they stopped, and today my nipples feel like they are on fire. I think it's pretty normal. It has me worried at times too though.
  • I'm in the same boat! I'm 6 weeks 3 days based on conception because my LMP would put me at 11 weeks which is way incorrect. Breast tenderness stopped about a week ago, I was nauseous once about 3 days ago and just tired. I do have an ultrasound tomorrow. I'll update after my ultrasound. Fingers crossed everything is progressing.
  • Try not to worry - I know it's easier said than done. My first pregnancy I didn't have many symptoms at all in the beginning. I was extremely tired and then around week 6 I had nausea. Some ladies get lucky and have very few symptoms! 
    July '16 May Siggy Challenge 

BabyFetus Ticker
    Me: 29
    DH: 32
    Married: June 2011
    DD #1: December 2013
    DD #2: EDD July 2016
  • Yeah, try to enjoy it, I had really no symptoms until today(6weeks3days), and now I'm riding the nausea train.  

Me: 30, DH: 31

Married: May 16th 2015

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I wouldn't worry too much. I've actually felt bursts of energy through the day but then sluggish in the evening. The only symptom I've really had is my neck and chest area is red and itchy (which I haven't heard much about).
  • I totally hit the panic button starting this thread. lol. Boobs are back to being sore and in full force! I finally heard the results of my latest bloodwork and all is in a happy place as of Friday. Everything just seems to be coming in waves and I just need to calm down. I had the mc at 7 weeks back in June and I think that is really why I feel so stir crazy. I remember feeling this way with my first pregnancy that was totally successful. Pregnancy is just a wonderful nightmare in my mind. Everyday brings a new joy along with potential terror. Crazy.

Thank you, all, for your reassurance!!
  • In another month or two we'll all be wishing we weren't sore, tired, and pukey! Ha!