Cloth Diapering

Stash until baby fits OS

Should this be sufficient to get my baby through until she fits her OS diapers?

2 Blueberry Simplex NB AIO
2 Blueberry Mini Coveralls
2 Thirsties Size One Cover
16 GMD NB Workhorse
12 GMD Bamboo/Cotton NB Prefold
6 GMD Cotton Small Workhorse
12 GMD Cotton Small Prefold
4 GMD Small Hemp Doublers

I figure her small workhorses and prefolds will fit her subsequently with her OS BumGenius 4.0s and Freetimes (I also have several OS Flip and EconoBum covers, plus medium GMD workhorses and prefolds).

Should I consider getting more of anything to get her through until she fits all her OS stuff?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Stash until baby fits OS

• Sounds like you might just need some more covers! I had 8 and felt like that worked with how often poop runs onto covers in the early weeks. :)
    Me 27 | DH 28
    DS October 2014
    #2 May 2016
  • Sounds like you might just need some more covers! I had 8 and felt like that worked with how often poop runs onto covers in the early weeks. :)

Thanks!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I agree with more covers. I had six during the newborn period, and it was close. You can handwash covers if needed, and they dry pretty quickly.
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Parent of Baby Boy M, born December 2013 Angels: Miscarriage @ 9 weeks, May 2015, Chemical Pregnancy November 2015

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Yeah you got prefolds covered!
  • Agree with PP, more covers! I just bought 3 more for LO #2 and I'm not even due until June. The OS covers, and even some size 1 adjustable covers were too big when DS came home from the hospital, and he was a 9.5 pounder! 
    April 2010 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Romantic Pic
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker