November 2015 Moms
Options

Stabby Saturday 11/7

2»

Re: Stabby Saturday 11/7

• Options

To the lady that said I couldn't bring my bottle of water into church this morning... Screw you. I'm 9 months pregnant and need water. And I was contracting the entire time during church. And I wanted water.

That's a weird rule... Did she give you any reasoning for it?
    Me: 28, DH: 40
    Married 9/28/13
    DS born 11/12/15
    EDD 8/13/18
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm stabby cause the hot water heater has been broken for four days and I need my warm showers!!!!
  • Options
    I told everyone to stop texting/calling. I will let you know when baby is here. I'm not due until tomorrow but yes I've been in false labor like 3 times but I will call.
  • Options
    I'm 38w and while I'm not actively doing anything to naturally induce labor, I'm just so done mental and physically.

My in-laws came today to spend a few days looking for apts in the area. They said they'd arrive at 1pm, and I told DH they would be earlier, bc they always are. But then they showed up at 12pm, without even a phone call to let us know they left so early (live 4.5 HR from here). I was not ready, needless to say.
    DS1: Born 11.18.15
    DS2: EDD- 09.08.17

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    My boobs....... So full of milk... I think they weigh at least 10 pounds each. Baby can only drink so much :(. He eats often so nipples are already getting chapped. They hurt like crazy!! But I am very thankful because I wasn't able to nurse my 3rd baby.
  • Options

I am honest to bob not too far from stabbing my DH right now.

My C-section is scheduled for 9 days from now.  The nursery?  Is empty.  Dresser and crib are in pieces in the garage.  I can't move them up 2 flights of stairs and assemble them myself.  DH insists that he'll do it, I'm not allowed to get someone else to do it, he swears he'll do it.  Well I broke down from stress of nothing being done last week, DH says his plan was to build the crib, just the crib, NEXT Sunday.  As in, 2 days before my c/s.  Dresser not included.  Meaning, I'd have an empty room with just a crib in it, 2 days before my baby is due to be here and I'll be recovering from major surgery.  And he gave me crap for being mad about that because he didn't realize I needed "time to admire the crib" before kiddo is here....  After a LOT of yelling and crying, he agreed to do it this Monday after work.  But I'm thinking that won't happen.  In the meantime, my office/craft room is de-facto the kid's room.  I have some baskets that were meant for holding toys & diapers through the house, stuffed with all her clothes.  And a travel bassinet.  No place for a changing table or any toys/diapers/laundry hamper, though.  All of that is in a pile in the basement, from my shower.

Today, he decided to spend his ENTIRE Sunday installing a fancy mounted monitor holder and new monitors.  And he's grouchy at me because I didn't appropriately admire the coolness of the new monitors and mounts, and told him there were probably higher priority things to spend his Sunday on.  Like cleaning out his car so we can install the car seat base.  Or organizing the basement a bit b/c his mother decided that less than 2 weeks before my EDD and now less than 1 till my c/s was a GREAT time to send up a moving truck with a bunch of old furniture we didn't ask for, and tons of boxes of DH's school crap, and its all gotta fit in the basement somehow so I was hoping to make it easier on the movers by pushing what we have down there off to a side.  And I'm trying to keep my mother at bay from doing the same damn thing OVER THANKSGIVNG WHEN I'LL HAVE A NEWBORN?!  And my dad is hounding me for a visit.  Not a visit to meet the baby after she's here, right freaking now, he wants to come over to.... hang out in my disaster of a half-unpacked house with no cable, I guess...

Sorry, a lot of this had to get off my chest before I really stab someone.  Last week when I broke down I felt like a complete crazy-pregnant lady, freaking out over nothing, but I mean, seriously, I'm starting to think the world has just gone nuts.

• Options

Day 3 past due date.
    "Baby here yet?"
    No
    "Is it gonna be a c-section?"
    Well according to my MF magic ball over here, no.

Same here!! Stop asking me...when I decide u get to know...you'll know.
  • Options
    I am so stabby with my self. Today is my last day to finish my cleaning because I will be induced tomorrow. What have i done? Nothing but sleep all day. I kept on waking up looking at my phone n going back to sleep all day. Its now 5:55pm an finally well awake and hopefully I'll have time to atleast install the car seat..