Baby Names
Options

Planning #3

I need your help please! My daughter is named Anna, however everyone calls her Annie. We have a son named Wyatt. Now with number 3 I am having a really hard time deciding between two names starting with the same letter. What L name should I use? Lily? Or Ella? for a girl vs. Levi?. No I am not having twins this time but If I choose one does it knock the other out for #4? We are also team green so we will not be using the other gender. I absolutely adore the name Lily for a girl, I had it as my favorite even when we were naming Anna. Also I love Annie and Ellie together. Now I love Levi with Wyatt too! What L name to choose? Or can we use both???TIA

Re: Planning #3

• Options
    Lily and Ella are both pretty common, but I prefer Lily. I think with all the Emma, Ella, Bella, etc. names it's just too much. Also, I have a Lily in my class this year and she is a doll! Levi sound nice with your sibset. It's NMS but a perfectly nice name and not terribly common.

• Options
    I love Levi with your sibset and would choose Lily over Ella. I'm just sick of Ellie. So overdone.

I wouldn't worry about one L name of the other. If there is a #4, you can use the other. I don't like all sibling names beginning with the same letter, but two is fine. You might also completely change your mind by then.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I LOVE Levi! If we have another boy this will be his name. That being said, also prefer Lily over Ella. Also think you can use whichever name you don't end up using this time around for another baby. You might change you mind by then though. I know the girl name that we had picked out when I was pregnant with DS before we found out he was a boy is not a name I would use with our next baby if it happens to be a girl. I think I'll want to start fresh with a new name ;)