2nd Trimester

Anyone else feeling huge there 2nd time around?

When your tank tops just have no more stretch left in them...

Re: Anyone else feeling huge there 2nd time around?

• I definitely have more aches and pains.
  • I do too, and there a lot more noticeable this time around I hardly ever was in pain with my 1st little girl.
  • Loading the player...
  • Not much more aches but belly seems way bigger this time!!
  • I feel like I'm big enough to go into labor tomorrow. .. and I'm twenty five weeks.
  • I'm 20 weeks and my belly is as big now as when I was almost 30 weeks with my daughter... but only gained 2lbs... I don't get it
  • I am 16 weeks but probably look where I did at 20 weeks with Ds. Feeling especially stretched out and achy this week.
  • I've gained less, but my belly looks like I've put on about 10 lbs all in my stomach. I definitely popped much earlier and the aches and pains have started much earlier too.
    image    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I feel the same way this time around! I had horrible sciatica problems with my 1st but that was it for aches and pains, this pregnancy... Forgetaboutit! Everything hurts and I feel huge! Lol
  • I feel way bigger this time around (#4)  I'm starting to wonder if there's any truth behind carrying differently for boys vs girls.  I always carried my boys very low and pointy, but this one is already up higher and rounder.  
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Boy #5.... and man oh man do I look HUGE
  • I feel way bigger this time around (#4)  I'm starting to wonder if there's any truth behind carrying differently for boys vs girls.  I always carried my boys very low and pointy, but this one is already up higher and rounder.  
    I'm carrying high and round. Everyone thought it was girl based on that, but it's a boy. I carried my oldest son the exact same.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • I don't think so... My boobs are out of control, but I feel normal for 6 months, I am expecting I will be feeling huge in another month or so 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am knocking things over without knowing it. I mentioned to my MFM that I felt huge so they measured everything at my last ultrasound and I'm just right on track.
  • I'm 20 weeks and my belly is as big now as when I was almost 30 weeks with my daughter... but only gained 2lbs... I don't get it
    I am the same way - it's crazy.  I was 20 weeks this time last year was was barely showing (my babies will be Irish Twins - 12 months apart exactly).  Now I am showing like I was at 30 weeks and I haven't gained weight.  
  • Working on boy #2 and I'm carrying more forward, more low, more basketball shaped and way more achey! My pregnancies have been very different.
  • I'm annoyed with people during this pregnancy. I literally look like I have a basketball under my shirt, and I look like I'm about 37 weeks pregnant, and I'm only 30. This is my second pregnancy after full term twins, so my stomach grew big and quick!

When I tell people I am having a girl they say "Are you sure? You are so big, it must be a boy!"- Seriously? GTFO!

BabyFruit Ticker