Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Feeling the pressure

This is cycle #2 ttc after miscarriage. Last month I got a bfn and was so sure that we had nailed it. I was so disappointed when my period came. This cycle I got a positive opk way earlier than I expected (cd 13) so we didn't have sex before, only twice that day. We will also try tonight just in case. I hope it wasn't too late. I'm worried that we missed the window. So I'm already stressed and my daughter just came to me and said, "Mommy I wish I was a big sister." It just crushes me. She walks around with her baby dolls and says that she's holding her baby sister and she talks about what she wants to name her sister. She wants a sibling and I feel so bad and it makes me feel more pressured because I want it for her too.

Re: Feeling the pressure

• Options
    I am sorry for your loss and I know the unsuccessful subsequent months can be disappointing. You were able to get pregnant and you most likely will be successful again, so just be a little patient. I don't have any other children, yet, but I also feel pressure from my parents as my baby would have been the first grandchild. I guess family will have to wait a little longer. I am not letting them stress me out. I need to heal first.
    ******TW******Siggy warning
    BFP1 04/24/2015 EDD Dec 2015 MMC 10W5d;
    BFP 2 09/25/2015 EDD June 2016 MMC 9wks; 
    BFP 3 03/22/2016 EDD Dec 6th 2016 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker