Pre-School and Daycare
Options

next car seat for 3.5 year old

Hello,

We have a Britax Advocate with maximun weight limit of 65lbs. He is about 35lbs now but he is gettig taller and the straps are getting too tight and unconfortable. 

He's my first child so I'm not sure what kid of car seat to use next. Which ones are the safests? Any recommendations are greatly appreciated. 

DS was born in April 2012 at 31 weeks - 45 days in NICU

Re: next car seat for 3.5 year old

• Options
    We got a Britax Pioneer combination seat for my 3.5 year old and we love it. HE loves it. It changes into a high back booster and then a regular booster so it's basically the last car seat we will ever need for him. My son is big (42 pounds and 40 inches) and this seat is perfect for him plus I love Britax.
  • Options
    Hello! I had the same problem. We took two chairs at once with my friend, so we got a good discount. You can read a review here https://top-mom.com/best-booster-car-seats/. Pay attention to the chairs that match children of different ages, they are adjustable. My elder son is 12 now, but we can't use his car seat, that's why I am talking about it. You can also sell it when the kid grows up.