April 2016 Moms
Options

HDBD 10/21!

2»

Re: HDBD 10/21!

• Options

Ack! I look huge compared to you ladies. 16 weeks today with baby number 4.

You look pregnant. I'm 15 weeks and I'm just chubby, so consider me jealous ;)
  • Options
    jonesl12 said:

Blumpy 15w before breakfast and after breakfast ... The bloat is still awful

Are those maternity jeans? Spill! I want them
    First BFP 12/2012, MMC at 9 weeks
    Second BFP 6/2013, resulted in DS, born 2/23/14 :-)
    Third BFP 5/2015, natural MC at 6 weeks
    Fourth BFP 8/2015, hoping for sticky little brother or sister to H!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Proud SAHM to our little monkey H. 
    Pro Vax, extended breasftfeeder, ring sling and stroller loving mama. I don't judge you unless you don't vaccinate!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm joining the party late, 17 weeks today. Took this yesterday at 16+6. I can't hide it anymore, but I think I just look fat and not pregnant. To people who don't know I'm pregnant anyway, they must think I'vejust let myself go. Ready to be done with the"is she fat or pregnant" stage!
  • Options

You look pregnant. I'm 15 weeks and I'm just chubby, so consider me jealous ;)
    I finally "popped" last week at 15 weeks and some change where it looks like an actual belly, so hopefully you will too soon.
    DS 10/19/09

DD 3/14/11

BFP 8/8/12 EDD 4/20/13 MMC @ 9+ wks D&C 9/27/12

DS2 9/12/13

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Late but only by a couple hours :)
    16 weeks
  • Options
    loveymay said:

I'm joining the party late, 17 weeks today. Took this yesterday at 16+6. I can't hide it anymore, but I think I just look fat and not pregnant. To people who don't know I'm pregnant anyway, they must think I'vejust let myself go. Ready to be done with the"is she fat or pregnant" stage!

You look pregnant! I think you are beyond that stage!
  • Options
    I have had this thought looking through many of the pictures! And to make matters "worse" (better? I mean, if I'm pregnant I might as well LOOK it!) I was putting some laundry in last night and DH was standing in the kitchen watching me and goes "...so, HOW many weeks are you?" I gave him a side eye because I had just been stressing about DD being a total wiggle worm that it takes two of us to get her dressed anymore, so I thought he was going to comment on my irritability...nope. I said "16 weeks, why" and he goes "You just look really big!" Um...WTF dude?! I got snotty and said "well I AM pregnant..." I don't think he meant it poorly, men just don't always have a way with words. But come on...
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options

I have had this thought looking through many of the pictures! And to make matters "worse" (better? I mean, if I'm pregnant I might as well LOOK it!) I was putting some laundry in last night and DH was standing in the kitchen watching me and goes "...so, HOW many weeks are you?" I gave him a side eye because I had just been stressing about DD being a total wiggle worm that it takes two of us to get her dressed anymore, so I thought he was going to comment on my irritability...nope. I said "16 weeks, why" and he goes "You just look really big!" Um...WTF dude?! I got snotty and said "well I AM pregnant..." I don't think he meant it poorly, men just don't always have a way with words. But come on...

This thread just goes to show how us humans are never , ever happy with what we have. If we have straight hair, we curl it, if it's curly, we straighten it. If we are thin we want to gain weight, if we are not we want to lose. And the list goes on....
    You have a glorious bump and you feel awkward about it. I have the tiniest of bumps and I wish I had a nice bump like yours. Us humans are really weird. Can't we just be happy with ourselves? :)
  • Options

jonesl12 said:

Are those maternity jeans? Spill! I want them
    No they are stretchy jeans that are too short so I cuffed them lol # tallgirlproblems they are BKE -Sabrina I bought them In a size up and like I said they are nice and stretchy and so far they are still working out :) bought them at the buckle
  • Options
    CCLow87 said:

You're all adorable. My phone won't let me like photos, but so cute!

This was 17 weeks exactly. And I feel gigantic.

There you are! You disappeared and I was worried about you! Welcome back. :)
  • Options
    thaisac1 said:

CCLow87 said:

Life was a whirlwind! But here I am!! :) Everything going well with you?!

3 miscarriages - 1 DS (6) - 1 DD (3)  - #3 due March 30!

• Options
    @CCLow87, is that a giant Zappos box in the background? Cause if so, jealous...
  • Options
    CCLow87 said:

thaisac1 said:

CCLow87 said:

Life was a whirlwind! But here I am!! :) Everything going well with you?!
    Yes, thankfully. :)
  • Options
    @CCLow87 I was worried about you too! I was afraid something had happened, but I know you mentioned you are still traveling around a lot. Glad to see you back!!
  • Options
    You ladies all look gorgeous with your bumps. I'm still waiting for my retroverted uterus to decide popping the other way around and giving me a nice bump as well :P

• Options
    jonesl12 said:

Love the look your dog is giving you!
  • Options
    Getting closer to actually looking pregnant instead of just heavy. 16w6

Also, wow I need to clean that mirror.
    Anniversary 
  • Options

@CCLow87 I was worried about you too! I was afraid something had happened, but I know you mentioned you are still traveling around a lot. Glad to see you back!!

That's exactly what I was going too!! My husband and I are friends with the Astros hitting coach and I'm a huge Royals fan, so we jet set all over going to all the ALDS games. :) Not a bad life!! Here's a photo from the trip.. With Carlos Correa! (Astros incredibly talented short short stop, for those unfamiliar.)

3 miscarriages - 1 DS (6) - 1 DD (3)  - #3 due March 30!

• Options
    thaisac1 said:
    This thread just goes to show how us humans are never , ever happy with what we have. If we have straight hair, we curl it, if it's curly, we straighten it. If we are thin we want to gain weight, if we are not we want to lose. And the list goes on.... You have a glorious bump and you feel awkward about it. I have the tiniest of bumps and I wish I had a nice bump like yours. Us humans are really weird. Can't we just be happy with ourselves? :)

-------------

Please don't think I'm not happy with myself. I know that I have absolutely no control over what my body does (ok, maybe I would if I would cut back on all the carbs, but that's not going to happen :) ) It was just kind of shocking to me how much bigger my bump looked compared to everyone else's. Me being self conscious doesn't help either.

Pretty sure my husband's made a comment like that, but I've blocked it out. haha

DS 10/19/09

DD 3/14/11

BFP 8/8/12 EDD 4/20/13 MMC @ 9+ wks D&C 9/27/12

DS2 9/12/13

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    thaisac1 said:
    This thread just goes to show how us humans are never , ever happy with what we have. If we have straight hair, we curl it, if it's curly, we straighten it. If we are thin we want to gain weight, if we are not we want to lose. And the list goes on.... You have a glorious bump and you feel awkward about it. I have the tiniest of bumps and I wish I had a nice bump like yours. Us humans are really weird. Can't we just be happy with ourselves? :)

-------------

Please don't think I'm not happy with myself. I know that I have absolutely no control over what my body does (ok, maybe I would if I would cut back on all the carbs, but that's not going to happen :) ) It was just kind of shocking to me how much bigger my bump looked compared to everyone else's. Me being self conscious doesn't help either.

Pretty sure my husband's made a comment like that, but I've blocked it out. haha

OK, good to hear, cause your bump is awesome! :)
  • Options
    @thaisac1 Oh don't get me wrong, I'm super glad I look pregnant and not just soft around the middle, so if DH had said "you look really pregnant!" it would have been very different. But hearing him say I looked "big" (or did he say "huge"? I can't remember) wasn't exactly flattering. But believe me, since I announced I've been flaunting the bump for sure! :)
  • Options
    Good to hear! :)
  • Options
    It's not much yet, but the here's my 16w3d bump with baby #1.
  • Options
    Almost 15 weeks with boy #5... I'm not loving how preggo I already look but after a loss this spring... I'm not complaining.

And when one of my 7 year old twins says "mama... I can tell our baby is getting big enough to survive"... you smile and hug him and count your blessings...
  • Options
    16 weeks 6 days#1 :x