1st Trimester
Options

When did you start to show?

I am 5 foot 2 inches and just over 100lbs.
I just found out we are expecting! So I'm only 4.5 weeks along!
But we have a family gathering at my 10 weeks mark (we havent told them!) Just wondering how long you were when you noticed your bump!

Re: When did you start to show?

• Options

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm 8 months now. I'm also pretty skinny. I got a giant gas gut around 8-9 weeks. That got better but was still an issue at around 11 weeks. I started showing for real somewhere around 14 weeks.

But that tummy at 14 weeks was shaped differently and didn't feel like gas. I've been growing ever since around that time.

My 19 week tummy looked pregnant. By 21 weeks it was clear i wasn't just big in the middle.
  • Options
    if you're a FTM you most likely wont show until some time in 2nd tri. if you're "showing" at all in 1st tri it's most likely just bloat, especially at 10 weeks.
  • Options
    I am 5 foot 2 inches and just over 100lbs. I just found out we are expecting! So I'm only 4.5 weeks along! But we have a family gathering at my 10 weeks mark (we havent told them!) Just wondering how long you were when you noticed your bump!
    21 weeks with my First and really noticeable around 28 weeks.
    16 weeks with my second.

At 10 weeks most folks will think you've eaten too much sushi. Not pregnant.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I look back at my weekly photos that I took on the Bump App and what I thought was a "bump" between the weeks of 10-15, was nothing more than just bloat/gas, lol.  I'm now 27w and really started showing around 21-22 weeks.  It's popped more since and has even changed shape slightly within these last few weeks, so I think even at the 15-20 week mark, I was still battling some bloat/bulge. Like PP have mentioned, I don't think you have much to worry about.  Depending on where you live too, I'm sure you can get away with a comfy fall sweater or top that won't fit snug to your belly just yet and it would be pretty easy to hide your belly if you're concerned.
  • Options
    I am nearly 20 weeks, and it is only obvious to those thay know im pregnant, or if i wear a really tight singlet. I definitely have a little belly that i never had before, but unless you knew i was pregnant you would assume i had just put on a bit of weight. From about 14 weeks i started noticing a bit more of a real bump, but still some days my little bump is bigger then other days so bloat still has something to do with it!
  • Options
    I'm right about 16 weeks and if I wear a tight shirt it's obvious to me but to others I'm still at that awkward small "beer belly" stage. Did I binge eat or am I growing a human type thing