D.C. Area Babies
Options

Spring 2016 MoCo Mamas?

I know this board isn't super active, but wanted to see if there are any other mamas in MoCo (Rockville/Gaithersburg) who are expecting in the spring?

We're moving to King Farm in a few weeks and are expecting in April. Would love to connect with others in the area!

Re: Spring 2016 MoCo Mamas?

• Options
    Bethesda! Late winter, though, in mid February. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!
  • Options
    also bethesda.. but not due until ealy summer
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @julesby We are in Silver Spring--expecting April 2016 as well!!
  • Options
    Congratulations, ladies! Has anyone found any good info on non-commercial daycare providers? We think we're going with Goddard in Rockville at 9 months to a year, but need to find something else before hand. I have done a few initial searches, but am not turning up much for non-commercial providers.
  • Options
    We are planning to have hubby stay at home with baby, but there are lots of recommendations for various care scenarios that come through the Silver Springs Moms listserve that we joined. If you haven't already, you might look for a similar group in Rockville. :)
  • Options
    @Somersky - how did you find the list serv? I am normally internet search savvy, but am having major issues finding active mom groups/list servs.
  • Options
    @julesby If I remember correctly, it was mentioned on dcurbanmoms, so from there I was able to locate it and request entry. It's a Yahoo group. I don't know if there's a way to search the groups on Yahoo, etc., but maybe?
  • Options
    Thanks, @Somersky - that helps a lot!
  • Options
    No problem, @Julesby, good luck!