Minnesota Babies
Options

Daycare in or near downtown Minneapolis

My husband and I are relocating to Minneapolis from Georgia in a few weeks.  We will both be working downtown and are hoping to find a childcare facility for our 3.5 year old that is near our jobs.  I have sent inquiries to The Cradle Club and Kinderberry Hill and both have availability.  Does anyone have any experience with either of these facilities?  Kinderberry is much more expensive but if it's truly the best then we will make it work.  I would love more ideas or references please.  Thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Daycare in or near downtown Minneapolis

• Options
    Welcome to the area! I'm not that familiar with downtown daycare facilities- we go to a daycare in Roseville- but I did tour kinderberry and felt it was way overpriced for what you get. It was nicely decorated and that was the only difference I noticed! I'm sure they have a quality program also but it was way more than we could afford!
  • Options
    @Lizg1799 there are some neighborhoods within a few minutes of downtown - maybe an in home daycare in Golden Valley or NE Minneapolis? You'd probably be a 5-10 minute drive to downtown and would save a lot of $$ on daycare.
    me 30; DH 35
    TTC since May 2014.
    Aug 2014 BFP, EDD April 22, 2015. Low progesterone, started suppositories. Loss at 5w6d.
    Nov 19, 2015 BFP at 13 dpo, EDD July 29, 2016. MMC discovered 12/29 (9+4). Natural miscarriage 1/16 (12+1).
    AMH results 0.42, 1.2; FSH 12.1, AFC 10, dx DOR. 
    RPL testing results normal. Nurse recommended progesterone suppositories in TWW.
    Clomid + trigger + TI cycle August 2016 - failed. Thin lining.
    Femara + trigger + TI cycle December 2016 - failed. Thin lining.
    Short LP (8 days).
    Acupuncture & Chinese herbs starting January 2017, lengthened LP to 10 days 

Summer 2016 LFAF awards: 

Winter 2016/2017 LFAF awards:

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    This is not downtown, so you may not be interested, but our daughter and the next little one will go to Jardin. It's Spanish Immersion and we love it. They have multiple locations in South Minneapolis and some suburbs.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker