1st Trimester
Options

Help me guess my babies gender!!

2»

Re: Help me guess my babies gender!!

• Options
    SteenieM said:

I've found the Chinese gender predictor on here to be pretty accurate. Got my first 2 right as well as a few friends.

No it isn't. It's right roughly 50% of the time. If you have the wrong gender they tell you that you have to use your Chinese age and convert to lunar months, which, surprise surprise, tends to give the opposite gender. Gender is determined by the sperm, the mothers age and month of conception have nothing whatsoever to do with it. If it was true, nearly all babies conceived when a woman was 21 would be female. Last I checked that was not the case.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow. Sad.
  • Options
    kp90 said:
    Wow. Sad.
    Quit stirring the pot.

TTC #1 10/2014
    Low progesterone
    BFP 05/2015
    Baby boy born 01/2016
    Currently: NTNP

• Options
    Get a life.
  • Options
    Sorry, it still looks like a blob to me. 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    llybeck said:
    Well if you don't find it entertaining why even waiste time out of your day to comment on someone's post all I'm saying is if you think it's pointless or dumb just don't reply because it actually is rude and mean to comment on someone's post making them feel as if their post is stupid this is an exciting time in a woman's life all of you lady's should know that so let her have her fun and her moment

I'm with you on this.
    But people are genuinely confused as to how one could even attempt to guess. So is the OP expecting a thread full of people saying "boy" or "girl" for no apparent reason? She asked people's opinions... so people are going to give their opinions. Most of which being, "we can't tell you that or even attempt a guess at this point, no one can." Which isn't rude, it's just the truth. 

Yes, I can tell they are confused. Eye roll. They must be confused day after day after day, on each and every one of these "tell my what my baby is" threads. Yes, there are hundreds. You would think by now people wouldn't be so confused anymore and I don't know, maybe skip over these posts? No, that's not nearly as fun as breaking the OP down and making her feel bad for asking a question (regardless of whether or not it's a good question to ask). 

I'm just really impressed you can roll your eyes as much as you say you do and they are still intact in your noggin. Well done.

As far as ignoring the posts... why should anyone have to? Do you ignore posts and comments? No, you definitely don't, so telling other people they need to do that is very hypocritical and pointless. We have different opinions. Super! No harm done in that and you can keep hating on the majority of TB and rolling your eyes at us. 
  • Options
    BigboobsmcgeeBigboobsmcgee member
    edited October 2015
    llybeck said:
    llybeck said:
    Well if you don't find it entertaining why even waiste time out of your day to comment on someone's post all I'm saying is if you think it's pointless or dumb just don't reply because it actually is rude and mean to comment on someone's post making them feel as if their post is stupid this is an exciting time in a woman's life all of you lady's should know that so let her have her fun and her moment

I'm with you on this.
    But people are genuinely confused as to how one could even attempt to guess. So is the OP expecting a thread full of people saying "boy" or "girl" for no apparent reason? She asked people's opinions... so people are going to give their opinions. Most of which being, "we can't tell you that or even attempt a guess at this point, no one can." Which isn't rude, it's just the truth. 

Yes, I can tell they are confused. Eye roll. They must be confused day after day after day, on each and every one of these "tell my what my baby is" threads. Yes, there are hundreds. You would think by now people wouldn't be so confused anymore and I don't know, maybe skip over these posts? No, that's not nearly as fun as breaking the OP down and making her feel bad for asking a question (regardless of whether or not it's a good question to ask). 

I'm just really impressed you can roll your eyes as much as you say you do and they are still intact in your noggin. Well done.

As far as ignoring the posts... why should anyone have to? Do you ignore posts and comments? No, you definitely don't, so telling other people they need to do that is very hypocritical and pointless. We have different opinions. Super! No harm done in that and you can keep hating on the majority of TB and rolling your eyes at us. 

This is funny!
  • Options
    It's a girl.
    DS1 5-18-2012
    DS2 5-18-2014
    DD1 EDD 6-21-2016

babysizercom pregnancy ticker
  • Options

;)
    DS1 5-18-2012
    DS2 5-18-2014
    DD1 EDD 6-21-2016

babysizercom pregnancy ticker
  • Options
    llybeck said:
    If someone is asking "help me guess my baby's sex based on this 10 week ultrasound" there are really no other responses besides, "we can't." No one is being mean but literally no one can help guess that at this stage.

"We can't" would have been a great response and some people did say that. Too bad the thread is littered with rude memes (funny, but not nice) and snotty comments rather than one as simple as "we can't". Hmm.
    Because you're responses area always so nice and not snotty at all, right? 
  • Options
    Aww love this I'm saying girl xx thoughts on mine?
  • Options
    edited October 2015

Says the person who obviously didn't read this thread's previous posts
  • Options

She's got to be messing with us.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options

She's got to be messing with us.

I seriously hope so!
  • Options

Absolutely no way! You really should take the picture down, all your personal info is on there and a simple Google search can find out a lot a about you, more than you would want some internet creeps to know.......internet safety 101!
    So true. We've got your full name, age, and hospital. This is a public site, no one had to be a member to see anything here. You never know who is looking at these. Also, did you not read the tone of the ENTIRE thread? Why would you post an u/s picture after this?
  • Options

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Wow everyone seems so angry. I feel sorry for you.
  • Options
    chanfachanfa member
    edited October 2015
    I don't respond much to these types of posts but what does your reply actually accomplish except to get more responses that you "don't like"? Are you just trollling now at this point?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @drillsergeantcat stalker level +5 ;)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I feel sorry for you.

Likewise.

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    BigboobsmcgeeBigboobsmcgee member
    edited October 2015
    **Removed by Admin**

This is fucked up. You shouldn't be posting this just because you found it easily.
  • Options
    Bigboobsmcgee said: This is fucked up. You shouldn't be posting this just because you found it easily.
    3 of those things are found in her screen name and the US
    she posted.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    This thread has been closed to new posts due to the discussion’s shift to an unwelcoming tone. Creating threads in direct response to this one will be grounds for warning and/or removal from The Bump Community.
    Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.
    To review our Community guidelines, please visit the The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"