January 2016 Moms

What's good?

I know there's TWT but today I am in rare form and can only find good things going on in my life! :x share your good news or what's making you happy today!

My husband started a new job yesterday that moved him from 3rd shift to 1st shift, we actually got to sit down and eat dinner together. I never realized how happy that would make me feel. It truly is the little things!

Re: What's good?

• Driving the kids in to school this morning, I was admiring the beautiful sunrise with them and thought about how incredibly grateful I am for them and for my husband. We are all happy, healthy, and we love each other very much! Sweet goodness :)
  • Actually excited to be going back to work and my swelling has went down tremendously.
  • Loading the player...
  • Only 12 weeks to go. 10 weeks of work. It's not long and I can see the light.
  • @Brianna0915 That is so cool!  My husband and I luckily have most evenings together (after 9pm anyway) but almost never have weekends together because of his job.  The day that he switches to a Monday - Friday job, I will throw a party, haha.  It's all about the little things like that, time together, etc.

Anyway, good thing for me to focus on - less than 15 weeks to go now!  And fetal viability chances in the 50-80% range and getting stronger every day!  (These are good things for a nervous FTM with a high risk pregnancy to focus on!)  :)
  • My good thing is that the cold my son gave me was only a head cold for him and my husband, even though it is a chest cold for me. We really don't need all three of us hacking our brains out and I would rather it be me than them (2 yr old and immuno-compromised). Other good things is the dog is not flaring up, nothing in the house is broken or leaking or on fire, and I haven't had to speak to my MIL since Thursday. These all make me very happy.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• We had our first parent teacher conference for the daughter who is in kindergarten. She is doing very well. Also I didn't feel like I was going to pass out at work at all tonight!!!