We do this on the month boards for the twin moms. Just helps to get to know each other, and to check in on one another. We all love it, so thought I'd try it here.
If you already have your twins:
1. How old are they?
2. Boys or girls?
3. If they're the same sex, do you dress them alike?
4. What's your favorite thing about having twins?
5. For babies, are you breastfeeding or formula feeding? If your twins are older, which did you do?
6. What was your favorite item for your twins (ex: swings, rock n plays, jumpers)?
7. Do people say/ask stupid crap to you about having twins when you're in public?
8. What's the best advice you can give to mom's who are expecting twins?
1. How many weeks are you?
2. Do you know the sex of the babies? If not, are you finding out?
3. What are you looking forward to the most? What are you most scared of?
4. Do you plan to breastfeed or formula feed?
5. What's the best part of carrying twins? How about the worst?
6. Do you have an eviction date set yet? If so, induction or c-section?
7. Do people say/ask stupid questions about you being pregnant with twins/triplets?
8. Any questions you have for us mommas that already have our twins?