August 2015 Moms

Did you get a push gift?

PuppyKittenPuppyKitten member
edited October 2015 in August 2015 Moms

Did you get a push gift? 97 votes

Yes! I was expecting one (here's a picture!)
12% 12 votes
Yes, but it was a total surprise (here's a picture!)
15% 15 votes
No, but I wasn't expecting one.
63% 62 votes
No, but I really thought I'd get one.
8% 8 votes

Re: Did you get a push gift?

• Yes, my baby
  • Loading the player...
  • I got a new Infiniti SUV partly bc we needed a bigger car though.
  • I got a repeat c-section gift- my son
  • I got one with my first and never expected it. I wish I had a photo. It's a gorgeous silver necklace that has a family tree on the pendant and has DDs name and birthstone. It has room for more, so DH is going to have DS added for my birthday. It was an amazing surprise. I don't think I necessarily deserved anything besides just a beautiful baby, but it was a wonderfully sweet gesture that I appreciated greatly.

• DH got me a necklace that says mom. It was a surprise, and he did refer to it as a push gift (hate that he called it that). I am not a materialistic person, usually all I ask for at my birthday and our anniversary is to not cook dinner (although this year I told him I want boots for my birthday) so I didn't expect or want anything (other then a healthy son, and I would have been just as happy if he had turned out to be she).
  • Yes, this! (Boppy) Haha ... It's actually not really a "push gift" but it was a surprise hubby got it, and a few other (useful) things for me after having baby to make things easier for me.

Cute onesie on your LO!

Me: 25 | DH: 25  
    DD: Aug. 15
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Only push gift besides our LO was a huge rubber donut from DH when I got home and realized I couldn't sit right for a week straight from the 3 hours of pushing in labor.  

DS1 - 8-10-2015 LO2 - EDD 4-30-2017
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker

• I wasn't expecting one but my husband bought me a rolling pin. Bahaha! Considering I'm an avid baker it really wasn't a bad gift... but he really outdid himself for our anniversary this weekend, he bought me a gorgeous necklace with our
    Son's birthstone and initials on it. :)
  • My husband got a new car a few weeks before our son was born. We like to call it HIS push present :)
  • I got a new puppy! Well she is about 6 months old, but still. She likes to pretend she is a cat.

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• My MIL got me an Alex and Ani bracelet, total surprise.
  • Ambermom043Ambermom043 member
    edited October 2015
    @micshi Oh my goodness, she has so much clothes I'm afraid that some will only be worn once! How much clothes does a NB need?? Lol, especially when she's already wearing 3 month clothes at 2 months. (Other people bought them, not me!) ;P I'm very thankful, just sad that she's not really going to be able to wear them all! Thank you btw!
  • Yes, my baby

@micshi Oh my goodness, she has so much clothes I'm afraid that some will only be worn once! How much clothes does a NB need?? Lol, especially when she's already wearing 3 month clothes at 2 months. (Other people bought them, not me!) ;P I'm very thankful, just sad that she's not really going to be able to wear them all! Thank you btw!

I felt the same way so I started dressing lo up just to take pictures! She's wearing 3-6 or 6 months at 2 months!
  • I got a push present (new Pandora charms), but they were mostly because I gave birth an hour and 47 minutes before my own birthday and just 2 days before our wedding anniversary. ☺️
  • New living room set coast $4000. I attach picture later
  • I started this poll then my entire account vanished so I had to create a new one. Anyway, here is a pic of my push gift. I got a similar ring when my first son was born and they stack together. His name and birthday are engraved on the outside so I can see it while I'm wearing it.
  • My husband asked me what I wanted as a gift and I told him nothing! I was so happy to be having our baby
  • My sister bought me an origami owl necklace. she jokingly called it a push present but it was really just an early birthday gift.
  • My husband gave me Pandora baby carriage and "it's a girl" charms, but he gets me a charm for every life event (dog, house, etc).