Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Update: SO early and SO nervous

nekedfeetnekedfeet member
edited October 2015 in Pregnant after a Loss
LMP 4 weeks today, but really 14dpo... and have had increasingly positive (lines getting darker) HPTs.

Decided to go for a blood test today to double-confirm, and see where my HCG is at, before leaving for a two week international trip on friday morning.  I'll get the results tomorrow morning.

Why I'm here: I'm just so nervous about everything-- it so SO early-- I almost regret knowing, but who am I kidding?  There was no way I wasn't peeing on those sticks. But every little twinge, I'm concerned.  With the blood test I'm worried the HCG will be low, so that's my newest concern (with zero basis).

Every time I go to the bathroom I'm checking out the toilet paper for blood... I know I'm not alone in this but I'm having a hard time. 
Truly everything is fine- aside from the fact that for the last few days my glands are swollen/sore throat, I have a mild yeast infection and I pulled a muscle in my neck so badly I can only turn about 20 degrees to my left... :) And positively freaky vivid dreams... which I guess is a good sign??

Trying to be positive, I really am, but it's hard when you want something so much.  SO grateful you guys are here- I know you understand.  Just having 'a moment' over here... obsessing about the first test results I will get for this pregnancy, and hoping so much that they are filled with good news.
1st Pregnancy: EDD 12/31/15; Diagnosed Turner's with terminal cystic hygroma 13wks; induced at 14wks, +3 d+c's.
2nd Pregnancy: BFP 10/8/15; EDD 6/21/16

Re: Update: SO early and SO nervous

• Options
    crossing fingers! I'm only like a month ahead of you and I am still super nervous until I see a heartbeat. but probably after also...I'm further than I was last time but it's still a very real scary situation that you never forget.

sending positive vibes...reading everyone's posts helps because you realize being scared isn't crazy! good luck and baby dust!!
  • Options
    Oh, we've all been or still are exactly where you are. It's agonizing and frustrating and exhilarating! I'm sending you tons of good thoughts. Fingers crossed for great news tomorrow!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sending you positive vibes all the way!
  • Options
    congrats!!!!' I have an ultrasound 7w2d tomorrow and I'm ready to throw up (morning sickness and nerves). I just wanna see that heartbeat.
  • Options
    mrszoess said:
    congrats!!!!' I have an ultrasound 7w2d tomorrow and I'm ready to throw up (morning sickness and nerves). I just wanna see that heartbeat.
    Best of luck with tomorrow's ultrasound!! Sending positive vibes your way!!
    1st Pregnancy: EDD 12/31/15; Diagnosed Turner's with terminal cystic hygroma 13wks; induced at 14wks, +3 d+c's.
    2nd Pregnancy: BFP 10/8/15; EDD 6/21/16

• Options
    nekedfeet said:

mrszoess said:

Best of luck with tomorrow's ultrasound!! Sending positive vibes your way!!

thank you! the fear I have during this entire process is unlike anything else. I knew this would be emotionally taxing but this is another level.