Re: What are you craving?

• Options
    Chocolate covered pretzels!
  • Options
    Grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My SIL gave DH a sea salt chocolate covered pretzel bark for his birthday last week and it was AMAZING!  Kind of like the "cowboy bark" at Trader Joes. AMAZING!
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

My SIL gave DH a sea salt chocolate covered pretzel bark for his birthday last week and it was AMAZING!  Kind of like the "cowboy bark" at Trader Joes. AMAZING!

And what a coincidence that a trader joe's is opening right down the street from us! Yess!
  • Options

cantobean said:

I HAD to get a McDonald's cheeseburger after work today. Ugh. Those usually really gross me out.

They are my #1 pregnancy cravings. Multiple times a week during first tri. For all three pregnancies. I'm disgusting.
    Same!! I HATE McDonald's and I kept going. It was so weird. I would be eating it and go "this isn't even good" while still stuffing my face.
  • Options

My cravings have been so strange!

They started taking over my life near the end of my first trimester. First it was a scrambled egg sandwich with mayo and ketchup. I hadn't had or wanted one of those in at least 10 years, my mom used to make it for my sister and I when we were in elementary and middle school! Then I wanted one of my mom's dinner staples: hamburger steak and mushroom gravy with mashed potatoes. Again, hadn't had that in like 7 years! I also had a huge craving for a Crunchwrap Supreme from Taco Bell, I hadn't had one of those since a swim meet back in sophomore year in high school! I was so scared to give in to that one, last I had remembered Taco Bell made me sick! It was all I could think about for a week at least before I finally said "Okay, fine I cave!" I ate it and was fine and it was SO satisfying! Taco Bell is my new BFF. My hubby and I have it at least once a week! ;) 

• Options
    Soup and cereal. Not together.

Oh, and I've become obsessed with Sonic drive-in.

Married.....09/08/2012
    Baby F.......02/02/2016
  • Options

Grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup

I just had this for lunch right now as I have a really bad cold and that's all I can tolerate. Marie Callendar's is having their pie sale and i'm so tempted to drive the 15 mins away just to buy a pumpkin or pecan pie and keep it to myself :\">
  • Options
    Seriously just bread and butter. Like freshly baked bread still warm from the oven. Sooooo good.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
                    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Seriously just bread and butter. Like freshly baked bread still warm from the oven. Sooooo good.
    This just made me think of the cinnamon honey butter from Texas Roadhouse.... I need that in my life like now
  • Options
    edited October 2015

Soup and cereal. Not together.

Oh, and I've become obsessed with Sonic drive-in.

This has probably already been discussed here, but sonic slushies are one of the most satisfying pregnancy indulgences ever. I had soooo many at the end of my pregnancy with my summer baby. Happy hour is awesome!

ETA spelling
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Sherbet and McDonalds french fries... Come to mama!!!
  • Options
    Cinnabon. Which is hilarious because I've had it once in the 7 years I've lived in the US. But all I can think about it the warm roll with the icing.
  • Options
    tomatoes and mozzarella - particularly burrata cheese. I eat about 3 servings of cheese several times a week.
  • Options
    Tonight I wanted sauerkraut so bad for the brats we made. I don't think I've ever bought sauerkraut before, but I want some!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    The last two days I have wanted nothing more than a blueberry muffin.
  • Options
    Oreo caramel apple. Fresh squeezed orange juice. Fuzzy's chicken nachos. Bean burritos. Dill pickle sunflower seeds. Carbs in general. I feel like a human garbage disposal lol :((
  • Options
    Right there with ya girl! I'm having a boy but not sure if that is why... But seriously can have sour rope pieces ever day!!!
  • Options
    Grilled cheese! Yum! Also, a weirder-ish one, popcorn with malt vinegar lol

Happy October :D
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Emmett Austin Langford, born sleeping 2.25.15

"Once you are Real you can't become unreal again.  It lasts for always." 
    || The Velveteen Rabbit ||

>>> BFP 6.6.15, Rainbow due 2.6.15! <<<
    >>We are Team Pink!<<

I write over at Grace In Chaos.
  • Options
    I had a dream I was eating blueberry pancakes and told my hubs. When I got back from my run this morning he was making me something even BETTER! Chocolate chip Belgian waffles with home made blueberry sauce! God I love him.
  • Options

Cinnabon. Which is hilarious because I've had it once in the 7 years I've lived in the US. But all I can think about it the warm roll with the icing.

I've never tried Cinnabon at the store but pillsbury makes iced rolls you can bake and I think they use Cinnabon icing. So delicious!
  • Options
    Achae said:

I've never tried Cinnabon at the store but pillsbury makes iced rolls you can bake and I think they use Cinnabon icing. So delicious!
    Hubby came home from the store with exactly that - it was SO good!
  • Options
    Oh man, @Achae... That reminds me of the Pillsbury Orange Rolls in a can. I can't/don't eat them anymore, but they sure sound good!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I just woke in middle of night for chocolate. 5am here UK time
  • Options
    Crispy fried chicken with cole slaw and mashed potatoes and gravy. And a giant frosted sugar cookie.
    Durham, NC
    EDD: 2/20/2016

• Options
    Spicy things, if you live in texas you will know what wings n more is. Mangos too.
  • Options
    Today I'm (baby) wanting Chick fli a.. so that's what I'll probably go get for lunch after I finish some work! 
    Married: 2012 --- BFP: 2013 - Little Miss arrived: 2014 --- BFP #2: 2015 - EDD: 2/2016 (Team Green)
  • Options
    Luckily I haven't had many cravings, but when I do it's usually for donuts, steak, or nachos
  • Options
    bauerkjbauerkj member
    edited October 2015
    It's been Pellegrino and drumsticks (ice cream) and occasional nachos supreme from Taco Bell for the majority of the pregnancy for my second child - green olives, blueberries and skim milk for my first.
    Kathy B.
  • Options
    The entire pregnancy I have wanted pancakes and gyros almost none stop
  • Options
    Gyro at the moment and I'm running to get one now yummmmmm
  • Options
    Homemade frosted sugar cookies
  • Options
    Anything dairy!! I went a little nuts yesterday in the grocery store and bought 20 Greek yogurts, 3 cream cheeses, sour cream, cheese sticks, a new gallon of milk (just for me!), ice cream (duh!) and mozzarella and ricotta to make a lasagna. Apparently I am trying to make up for all the dairy I haven't eaten in the last 10 years (I've been lactose intolerant since high school, but now all of the sudden can eat it again!)
  • Options
    Chicken nuggets, and pot pie!

Still any pie really. Hubs got me an apple pie from sprouts the other day... He's the bestest :)
  • Options
    My cravings that came and went in the 1st trimester were MISO SOUP and BAGELS with Cream Cheese but both of those only lasted a week or two. Now I really enjoy bubblegum balls but thats about it as far as cravings go.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

Spicy things, if you live in texas you will know what wings n more is. Mangos too.

Omg mangoes. I think I could live on them. I hope they have some at the store tomorrow!
  • Options
    Buffalo Wild Wings honey BBQ wings
    Buffalo Sauce anything! makes the goofball dance like crazy
    We have a place called Wacky Mongolian Grill like a hibachi place Subway style. It's amazing. General Tso all the way.
    Apple & Cinnamon Oatmeal
    Red bell peppers by themselves
    Avocados and potatoe chips
    Just most all food in general. So hungry all the time.
  • Options
    Lets see...Today was apple juice (bought a half gallon and ended up drinking 3/4 of it between lunch and the end of the work day..will probably pay for that later)

And for dinner the only thing that sounded appetizing was mashed potatoes.

Married.....09/08/2012
    Baby F.......02/02/2016
  • Options
    Me too! Any kind of potatoes!! French fries are most convenient. :-)
  • Options
    Lets see...Today was apple juice (bought a half gallon and ended up drinking 3/4 of it between lunch and the end of the work day..will probably pay for that later)

And for dinner the only thing that sounded appetizing was mashed potatoes.
    I drank 2 large glasses of apple juice at breakfast Sunday morning. I paid for it shortly after. Better than the alternative, I guess.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker