March 2016 Moms
Options

Show me your Ultrasound!

Re: Show me your Ultrasound!

• Options
    Charley15 I think before you mentioned were 17 weeks and so many days like I am. They had my ultrasound scheduled since August for October 23. I'd call your doctpr right away to find out. Ididn't know how to respond to you directly.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm 14 weeks 1 day scan was done 12 weeks 2days . Can't wait to find the gender . I already have two boys
  • Options
    Sorry didn't load picture
  • Options
    Melodyags said:

Charley15 I think before you mentioned were 17 weeks and so many days like I am. They had my ultrasound scheduled since August for October 23. I'd call your doctpr right away to find out. Ididn't know how to respond to you directly.

I got my ultrasound scheduled today for 10/12. Here they just don't schedule them that far in advance. You get your 20 week anatomy scan scheduled at your 16 week appointment- just my appointments are a little over a week behind because this appointment was supposed to have happened last week but I got rescheduled.
    February Siggy Challenge- Post pregnancy indulgences

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Baby is there at 16weeks
  • Options
    Say hello to my beautiful baby girl :) had a feeling all along she was a girl. 3d scan at 16+6 weeks x
  • Options
    love seeing peeks of all these sweet babies!

March 2016 siggy: babies - expectation vs reality

Brian's Whovian wife (5/'09) 
    AP, BF, BW, CD, CLW, CS, ERF, Catholic mama 
    to Evan (7/'10), Clare (8/'11), Dean (3/'14), ^F(12/'15)^, Rose (3/'16)
    *no longer a Timelord ~ WibblyWobbly BabyWaby is here!*
    <3 but i still feel bigger on the inside <3
     Autism mama! 
  • Options
    I love, love, love the u/s pics of the little feet and hands.
  • Options
    Anyone in here is due in March 30, I'm 15 weeks today, what's your feed back. It's my first far pregnancy thank god.
  • Options
    19 weeks today. They couldn't get the best picture of her. She kept curling up. Hopefully will get a better one in 2 weeks.
  • Options
    This is from 3 weeks ago when I was 16 weeks. Baby is a GIRL ❤❤
  • Options
    This was at 15 weeks and 6 days. Baby didn't want to stay calm it was hard for my OB to get a picture haha her little legs looked like she was trying to run a marathon! :) Anatomy scan is scheduled for the 20th. So anxious to see how much she's grown in the past month, cause my bump sure had grown!!
    us.jpg 69.5K
  • Options
    My sweet baby boy at 16 weeks. My anatomy scan is in less than two weeks now!
  • Options
    My baby boy at 15 wks :) so exciting can't wait to see him again and start feeling his kicks! Love seeing everyone's bebs on here <3
  • Options
    Exactly 19 weeks and 1 day today. My little boy .
  • Options
    @sgregory25 you should take that ultrasound picture down and crop out your personal details. Internet safety yada yada. Congrats!

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Here is my 10wk ultrasound. Baby is on right. I can't help but wonder/hope that on the left is a twin?? Anyone see it?
  • Options

Here is my 10wk ultrasound. Baby is on right. I can't help but wonder/hope that on the left is a twin?? Anyone see it?

I don't see it and I feel like at ten weeks a trained u/s tech would have been able to tell.

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    goodee1goodee1 member
    edited October 2015
    This is our little boy at 18 weeks, I feel like I'm being overly concerned but does anyone think that's he has a cleft lip it was just a gender scan so I didn't ask at my appointment but now I'm all concerned... Maybe his nose and lips aren't fully developed yet?
  • Options
    goodee1 said:

This is our little boy at 18 weeks, I feel like I'm being overly concerned but does anyone think that's he has a cleft lip it was just a gender scan so I didn't ask at my appointment but now I'm all concerned... Maybe his nose and lips aren't fully developed yet?

I don't think it's a cleft lip. Those kind of ultrasounds can and often do look really off, like it has a growth or like you said a cleft lip. Google 3d and 4d ultrasounds images and you will see how distorted they can look.
  • Options
    lindscnn1 said:
    I don't think it's a cleft lip. Those kind of ultrasounds can and often do look really off, like it has a growth or like you said a cleft lip. Google 3d and 4d ultrasounds images and you will see how distorted they can look.
    I agree with all this.  Also ultrasound techs are trained to look for cleft lips even in the 2D ultrasounds at the 20 week scan.  My brother was born with a cleft lip/pallet and the u/s techs are always able to assure me that everything looks normal at the anatomy u/s without me even having to specifically ask, it's on their mental checklist I believe.  And like the PP said, the 3D u/s are easily distorted which is why they are generally used for fun, not diagnoistic purposes.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My 20 week ultrasound. Not the best of news. They found that I have placenta previa and that because of a lot of blood pooling I have from my large clot the placenta has slightly detached in one area. Doctor says she is still developing normally though.
  • Options
    Melodyags said:
    My 20 week ultrasound. Not the best of news. They found that I have placenta previa and that because of a lot of blood pooling I have from my large clot the placenta has slightly detached in one area. Doctor says she is still developing normally though.
    Have they put you on bed rest or anything to help prevent any more detachment? I had placenta previa in my last pregnancy at my a/s, they did a check again later and the placenta had moved enough to make it less of a concern. I was able to deliver vaginally. I hope all is well and that you're able to rest as much as possible.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I have my AS this Wednesday. I am so excited and nervous. I am nervous about the baby being healthy and not having prévia again this pregnancy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml