March 2016 Moms

FFFC 10/9

Flame Free* Friday Confessions! 

*Not guaranteed to be flame-free.

Married 7.29.05 :: DD1 5.11.10 :: DD2 1.23.13 :: Baby Boy due 3.13.16!

March 2016 January Siggy: Pregnant Lady Problems

Re: FFFC 10/9

• edited October 2015

I really hate most of the stuff in the little girls section... but ITS A GIRL! so I need to find some good places to shop

Pregnancy%20ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm going to Baker's Square after work for a French Apple Cream Cheese pie...yep, a whole pie. And I get it to myself because my husband doesn't like it. #NoShame
  • I want to be understanding but I can't help but crack up at the first tri thread regarding horror movies. I've read it twice just because it makes me laugh =))

December Siggy Challenge

imageimageimage
  • I want to be understanding but I can't help but crack up at the first tri thread regarding horror movies. I've read it twice just because it makes me laugh =))
    Oh lord, I should have never commented. And then I kept commenting because, really, WTF?
  • oceanchildoceanchild member
    edited October 2015
    smushi said:
    I'm wearing the same outfit I had on yesterday. I work at two different places so I can sometimes get away with it if I don't get yucky and I know I won't run into anyone from the previous day. Yes, I am at that level of lazy/grubby.
    ditto, but i do run into the same person - hubby was looking at me like are you wearing that shirt and jeans again? i mean, oi start out in something else, but end up changing back in to this bc it is *SO* comfy and i am pregnant and IDGAF

March 2016 siggy: babies - expectation vs reality

Brian's Whovian wife (5/'09) 
    AP, BF, BW, CD, CLW, CS, ERF, Catholic mama 
    to Evan (7/'10), Clare (8/'11), Dean (3/'14), ^F(12/'15)^, Rose (3/'16)
    *no longer a Timelord ~ WibblyWobbly BabyWaby is here!*
    <3 but i still feel bigger on the inside <3
     Autism mama! 
  • I really hate most of the stuff in the little girls section... but ITS A GIRL! so I need to find some good places to shop

It can be so hard to find little girl stuff that isn't tacky. I don't need everything she owns to be covered in ruffles, glitter, or "princess". Yuck. My daughter is 18 months and it looks like the toddler stuff is worse than the baby stuff. Ugh.

• I've been pregnant or nursing for 4 years now (minus a two week break before I got pregnant this time), and figure I have another two years to go before I am neither.

I'm not looking forward to it! I don't want to have to think about what I eat like a normal person. Especially nursing, I can get away with eating what I want and I love it! Am I really not going to be able to eat ice cream every night?? Boo. I need to make sure I enjoy the next two years!

• I looked at Justin Bieber's d*ck pic. Judge me all you want, but it was surprisingly impressive. 
    now i am super curious, but i cannot risk googling this and my husband seeing it in the history which i will inevitably forget to delete. he would laugh me out of the house and never let me live it down (and if i do delete the browser history he will go looking for his links and ask me why LOL)
    Just use an "in private" browsing window :)

I just looked and yeah... not bad, LOL

• I looked at Justin Bieber's d*ck pic. Judge me all you want, but it was surprisingly impressive. 
    I'm sooooo curious!!! Not at work I think that would be a new extreme ha ha

BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • Never heard of the In-private thing. Too bad the Bieb didn't have an in-private window LOL .. I hopped on fb for a min and there it was trending so no need to search haha

March 2016 siggy: babies - expectation vs reality

Brian's Whovian wife (5/'09) 
    AP, BF, BW, CD, CLW, CS, ERF, Catholic mama 
    to Evan (7/'10), Clare (8/'11), Dean (3/'14), ^F(12/'15)^, Rose (3/'16)
    *no longer a Timelord ~ WibblyWobbly BabyWaby is here!*
    <3 but i still feel bigger on the inside <3
     Autism mama! 
  • I love reading posts and discussions about vaccines. I can't help but be entertained by how passionate and indignant people get on both sides. I rarely participate, but reading the debates are as addicting as crack.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Here's mine. I don't exercise. Ever. Pregnant or not. I'm always amazed when I read the weekly updates about "what are you doing for baby?" and people say "trying to stick to my exercise routine."

Also, tomorrow is my birthday and I claimed "birthday week" all this past week. I didn't cook. I did bare-minimum cleaning. I ate junk food all week. Totally treating myself to Chinese for lunch today.

Basically, it's a wonder I don't weigh 400 lbs. 
    After my son was born I was extremely overweight, so I started a whole diet and fitness regime and became "that guy." Granted, I lost 35 pounds, looked and felt great, and hubby developed those muscles that make men's abdomens look like Vs...so hot. Anyway, we moved about two years ago, and my exercise routine took a hit. Then I got pregnant and gained weight. Then I miscarried and gained weight. Rinse and repeat. Here I am on my third pregnancy in the last year and I've gained all the weight back. I have no motivation to exercise (couldn't in first tri, per OBs orders) and even less motivation to eat healthy, which means I'll end up as a whale by the end of this thing and have to start the crazy diet and exercise thing all over again. Bleh.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Well, I forgot what I came here to say now.
  • I really hate most of the stuff in the little girls section... but ITS A GIRL! so I need to find some good places to shop

Baby gap has cute girl clothes most of the time, and their sale rack is usually pretty good. ;)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • StormiewinterStormiewinter member
    edited October 2015
    I have given into the baby's cravings the last couple days and I need to stop! Yesterday I had McDonald's for dinner and today I had pizza at lunch and I made myself nachos with homemade chili for dinner. Then I had two cookies. Get yourself under control!!
  • I've given up wearing a bra. Its just so uncomfortable since my boobs have been getting bigger, so I just wear a sports bra. Unpadded when I can get away with it, padded when I can't. But I don't ever want to wear one again - I'm free!!!

Me too!!!!!!!!! I can't tell you how much happier I am, it's the best feeling! Lol

@matteosmom2012 Carter's tends to have a great selection, without it being over the top. ;;)
  • smushi said:
    I'm wearing the same outfit I had on yesterday. I work at two different places so I can sometimes get away with it if I don't get yucky and I know I won't run into anyone from the previous day. Yes, I am at that level of lazy/grubby.
    ditto, but i do run into the same person - hubby was looking at me like are you wearing that shirt and jeans again? i mean, oi start out in something else, but end up changing back in to this bc it is *SO* comfy and i am pregnant and IDGAF
    Yeah DH stopped calling me out a lonnnnng time ago for my antics.  He just sideyes them now.  My 'lazy man' hair wash... Wearing the same jeans several times before washing them... But in my defense, I change the sheets on my bed every week, religiously.  I think if I lived in a drier climate I'd leave a dust trail.
  • @matteosmom2012 Old Navy has an amazing selection of girl closes in duller colors.
  • I haven't been able to work out in about a week and a half and I'm starting to get twitchy. I need it, for my mental health as much as the physical release. I haven't been able to get back into running since my 2 year old was born, but that's my real love. I miss it!
  • edited October 2015

@lcq5504 @bntfroggie

ty guys for the suggestions!  I found some cute stuff over the weekend at Carters.  Now I feel like I need to buy everything when I actually find something I like haha.  It was fun looking at the little dresses but I couldn't help glancing over at the adorable little boy stuff that I wish my son could still fit in.  He turned 3 this weekend so I think I was just a little extra emotional.

Pregnancy%20ticker

• @matteosmom2012 yay! Glad you liked it there! They have amazing sales, especially the 50% everything plus coupons for 20-25%! I'm on their email list and always get great coupons and sale notifications. As for the 3yo, I think the sizes there go up to size 8, so there should be stuff that works for him too!
  • yes I love Carters.  I've just never really paid any attention to the girls clothes before.

Pregnancy%20ticker

Mud Pie is still my go to for my daughter and she will be 3 soon!! They can be pricey but last forever!!
  • I'm pregnant and can't help with painting the nursery.  Honestly this makes me giddy.  Painting sucks and I know I could wear a mask, but I choose not to help and my husband is fine with that.
  • Sh*t you tricked me @charley15 Please disregard!