Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Wednesday

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing Plans:

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk:

GTKY: if your Life was gonna be turn into a movie what famous actress would play your role?

Re: TWW Wednesday

• Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD/DPO: 32/9

Timing: -4,-1,0

Testing Plans: any days when my willpower will leave me

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk:
    still having hot flashes, and acid reflux. Lots of non AF symptoms. But got the feeling I'm out this morning when temp dropped a bit (but still .5 above cover line)

GTKY: I think i'd pick Zoey Deschanel. Her clumsiness/personality in New Girl really fits me
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 28/9 or 4

Timing: ED/EOD

Testing Plans: Trying to hold out as long as possible. Probably Saturday before football starts just to be safe.

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: I thought my temp would drop because AF is due tomorrow and I've had cramps on and off the last 2 days but this morning it was higher than ever! Trying not to get too excited though. Also I feel like I'm going to puke and hope I'm not getting sick :(

GTKY: Hmm I'm not sure what actress I would want to play me I'm gonna think about that today and update later!
  • Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 23/10

Timing: -3,-1,0(x2)

Testing Plans: Friday

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: Temp went back up after a 0.6 drop yesterday. Staying optimistic!

GTKY: if your Life was gonna be turn into a movie what famous actress would play your role? Mila Kunis maybe? She seems pretty down to earth and cool.
    Me: 29 years old, DH: 31 years old
    TTC #1 since July 2015
    SA Feb 2016 & May 2016: Excellent count and motility, 3% morphology
    Surgery Dec 2016: submucosal fibroid removed
    Awaiting RE appointment

• JChris830JChris830 member
    edited October 2015
    Month/cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 22/6

Timing: -6, -3, -1, 1, 2

Testing Plans: trying to hold out until Saturday or Sunday

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: chart stalk please! could the drop in temp I received this morning be an implantation dip or would an implantation dip be more of a temp drop?
    Married May 2010
    DD born April 2011
    #2 EDD July 2016

• Month/Cycle: 1

CD/DPO: 18/5

Timing: -3,-2,-1,0,+2

Testing Plans: hoping 16dpo/after af is late. My willpower will not likely hold out.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: I need to either give up and start waking up 30 min early or find a way to get the dog/DH to not wake up before me. I also need to stop looking at my chart every break I get during the day.

GTKY: if your Life was gonna be turn into a movie what famous actress would play your role?

Jennifer Lawrence for sure. She seems so real/down to earth.
  • Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD/DPO: 26/12

Timing: -2, +1

Testing Plans: AF is due Friday (or Sunday - FF and I have different opinions about when I O'd) so only if she doesn't show by Sunday.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: none ATM

GTKY: if your Life was gonna be turn into a movie what famous actress would play your role? Natalie Portman! Beauty and brains :)
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 17/4

Timing: -5, -4, -3, -2, 0

Testing Plans: 10DPO if I can hold out that long

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: Post-O temps are looking good so far, but [***TMI***] to my surprise, have had a lot of CM - yesterday and especially this morning. I don't think I've ever had that post-O, though admittedly, I am not sure I regularly checked CM or CP (which was super high today - weird) after O in previous charting cycles.  I also felt a little crampy on my left side this am, which is not something I typically experience, but I'm just gonna tell myself it was gas in the hopes it will help me maintain my sanity! I'm going to have to find something to distract me from the symptom spotting! :-SS

GTKY: if your Life was gonna be turn into a movie what famous actress would play your role? I'm gonna have to go with Halle Berry. 
    Me: 36 | DH: 34
    Married: May 2008
    TTC #1 since August 2015
    FET #1: November 4, 2016
    BFP: November 13, 2016 
    EDD: July 25, 2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Month/Cycle: 11

CD/DPO: 26/13

Timing: -4, -2, -1, 0, +2

Testing Plans: I've been testing since 10 dpo with bfn's all over the place.  

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: My temp hasn't dropped, in fact, its been rising for the past 3 days. I was excited yesterday and this morning when I saw that my temps have remained high and even went up .01 from yesterday.  I was expecting a drop since i had a bfn yesterday morning.  I tested again this morning and still bfn.  The test strip couldn't have been any whiter :(  

GTKY: if your Life was gonna be turn into a movie what famous actress would play your role? I really have no idea.  I've been told that when my hair is dark I look like Emma Stone in Zombieland when she had dark hair. So maybe her? We're both funny and sarcastic. 
    Me: 31 | H: 32
    Married September 2014
    TTC #1 December 2014
    RE appt 12/2015
    CD3 labs normal | HSG 1/8/16 clear | H's SA excellent
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility
    February 2016, cycle 16 - cycle #1 with Letrozole 5mg + TI | Progesterone=20.6
    BFP 2/24/16 - EDD 11/7/16
    It's a girl!
    Isla Quinn born 10/29/16 at 38w5d via C/S
    --------
    TFAS March 2018
    RE consultation 8/2/18
    Suprise! BFP 8/8/18 natural cycle | EDD 4/19/19
    It's a girl!
    Afton Noelle born 4/10/19 at 38w5d via natural VBAC
  • Month/Cycle: 4

CD/DPO: 26/3

Timing: -5,-4,-3,-2,-1,O

Testing Plans: maybe the 17th or 18th

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: done wth temping for the tww woohoo!

Another one for Jennifer Lawrence. She would be good with both the comedy and drama
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

CD/DPO: 24/7

Timing: -4,-3,-1,0

Testing Plans: I'm thinking maybe Sunday- I feel less need to test this month, not sure why

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: my chart looks way more like the Rocky Mountains than an ovulation chart! Not sure what's going on- I'm having some bloat and some heartburn, boobs are slightly tender and a little full (or at least DH thinks so). AF should come Sunday so not sure if this is it or just PMS.

I like this question! I would say Amy Schumer- she's funny, sarcastic, likes to curse and can laugh at herself. I'm certainly not a "train wreck" but I don't take myself too seriously and think I'm down to earth.
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20

CD/DPO: 26/10

Timing: -2, -1, 0

Testing Plans: 14 DPO

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: temp went down .1, just like yesterday. Trying to put it out of my mind until DH gets home Friday evening. Luckily, I have loads of projects to distract me!

GTKY: if your Life was gonna be turn into a movie what famous actress would play your role? I'd have to agree with @jmr1515 and say Mila Kunis. She seems down to earth with a good sense of humor. I wish I could say we look alike, too.
    June 2016 April Siggy Challenge: Reasons my kid is crying

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Month/Cycle: 12/9

CD/DPO: 25/12

Timing:-4, -3, +2

Testing Plans: BFN today

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: I feel heartbroken, but I'm not sure why I expected it to be any different. Decided to test a day early and got a BFN, had a dip in my temp today and now have spotting. AF is coming tomorrow for sure. After a frustrating year, DH and I are ready to take a break and reevaluate what's next for us. I wish you ladies all the best on your TTC journey to build your families! Hope I won't still see you on here if and when we decide to try again.

GTKY: if your Life was gonna be turn into a movie what famous actress would play your role? Probably Natalie Portman

Married since 2011

TTC since Oct 2014
    DOR + MFI
    3 failed IUIs; IVF August 2017
    FET January 2018 - BFP
  • CocoBellaFCocoBellaF member
    edited October 2015
    @JChris830 - Temp drop.  You can look at my chart here and see all kinds of temp drops and "implantation dips" but never a BFP.  Don't read anything into it, you'll save yourself a lot of heartache.  LINK TO MY CHART

@severmilli12 - You are still in!  Fx for you.
  • Month/Cycle: month 60

CD/DPO: CD34, 18DPO

Timing: -2, -1

Testing Plans: Tomorrow!! If AF doesn't show this will have been my longest cycle in two years. Either pregnant, or my body is a horribly mean creature.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: I'm getting really nervous. I've had such damning symptoms that come and go that lead me to believe I need to stay positive. But I'm terrified to test and get a BFN
  • Month/Cycle: 4/5

CD/DPO: 23/6

Timing: -3, -2, -1

Testing Plans: Sunday (10 DPO)

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: We are leaving to go to the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta today and I am not taking my thermometer.  I'm either KU or I'm not, and I don't want to worry about temping and changing time zones or anything TTC while we're gone.  We get back late Saturday, so if I'm not spotting by 10 DPO I'm going to test for funsies.  Every other month I start spotting by ~9 DPO, so we'll see!

GTKY: if your Life was gonna be turn into a movie what famous actress would play your role?  Shakira.  We both have curly hair, and I would just want her to be me in a movie so I would look super-sexy.
  • @jchris830 I wouldn't worry about the temp drop just yet.  I always get a temp dip around 5 or 6 dpo and from what I've read, its pretty normal.  It could be a second estrogen surge or it could be absolutely nothing. Why is your circle open?  What was different?
    Married September 2014
    TTC #1 December 2014
    RE appt 12/2015
    It's a girl!
    --------
    TFAS March 2018
    RE consultation 8/2/18
    It's a girl!
  • Month/Cycle: 5

CD/DPO: 16/3

Timing: -1, 0

Testing Plans: 13 DPO

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: I got my crosshairs today!

What a boring movie, Lol! I would want Emma Watson to play me. She is awesome.
    Me: 29, DH: 32
    Married: July 22, 2008
    Fur babies: Phoenix and Yeti (both cats). 
    TTC#1 since: May 2015
    September 2016- Infertility Testing
    dx: Low Progesterone, Vitamin D Deficiency, Borderline PCOS
    Treatment: 
    October 2016-January 2017- Metformin, Clomid/Letrozole, hcg trigger, progesterone
    IUI- 2/17/2017 BFP 3/2/2017! 

CD/DPO: 23/8

Timing: -1

Testing Plans: Well, I'm ridiculous so I tested this morning at 8DPO, obviously it was stark white. So now hopefully I got that out of my system and will wait until Sunday or Monday like I originally planned, if my temps stay up.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: Nothing really, days just take forever

GTKY: if your Life was gonna be turn into a movie what famous actress would play your role? This is embarrassing but I don't even know many famous actresses. Maybe Julia Roberts? lol

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • @seethosestars I'm sorry about the bfn. Good luck to you!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• @WishingOnARainbow15 FX so hard for you! 

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • LizaKate1213LizaKate1213 member
    edited October 2015
    @seethosestars, I'm so sorry! Your post made me tear up. Sending lots of positive thoughts your way.

Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD/DPO: 36/13

Timing: -5, -3, -2, 0

Testing Plans: I broke yesterday and tested in the afternoon...BFN. I thought for a second there was a squinter but it was just my eyes and imagination playing tricks and willing it there. I won't test anymore until at least Friday if AF doesn't show, but I'm pretty well convinced she will and that I'm out.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: Temp is steady but lower than I would like. Earlier in my LP it had gone up really high for a couple of days, now it's just hovering a few tenths of a degree above the coverline. Probably dipping tomorrow. Really wish this had been our month since we have to take the next couple of cycles off...at least I won't have to go to the wedding next summer with a newborn? Trying to find a positive spin!

GTKY: if your Life was gonna be turn into a movie what famous actress would play your role? Hayden Penattiere. I just love her. She's smart, sassy, beautiful, and a good person fighting for real causes outside of being a Hollywood star.
    BabyGaga

CD/DPO: 31/8

Timing: -2, -1, 0

Testing Plans: Caved, now predictably depressy about it.  Suuuper tender boobs stopped being super tender and I feel like my normal self again after three days of professional-grade symptom spotting.  Have thus concluded that I am probably out this month, and am turning back to work rather than obsessing about TTC.  

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: Nothing.

GTKY: if your Life was gonna be turn into a movie what famous actress would play your role? Cate Blanchett (with red hair)
  • Month/Cycle: 2

CD/DPO: 28/9

Timing: -1

Testing Plans: Possibly tomorrow morning, otherwise this weekend

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: I've have a pinch on my left side on and off the last few days, but slight cramping today. I'm trying to keep myself grounded and sane.

GTKY: if your Life was gonna be turn into a movie what famous actress would play your role? Jennifer Lawrence, we have a similar sense of humor.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • @severmilli12 - true- I think I may be over analyzing. The open circle was because I woke up about 30 min earlier than usual.
    Married May 2010
    DD born April 2011
    #2 EDD July 2016

• @jchris830 I was really worried when I had my temp dip at 5dpo this month because I thought maybe I was having an AO cycle, then I looked back at my previous charts and realized that I've had temp dips around that same time and still ovulated. Fx that your temps continue to rise! 
    Married September 2014
    TTC #1 December 2014
    RE appt 12/2015
    It's a girl!
    --------
    TFAS March 2018
    RE consultation 8/2/18
    It's a girl!
  • @SeeThoseStars - I'm so sorry!  Sending lots of hugs your way!

@WishingOnARainbow15 - FX for you!

Month/Cycle: 5/2

CD/DPO: 57/4

Timing: -4,-3,-2,-1,+1

Testing Plans: Waiting until at least 13/14 DPO

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: The days just keep dragging... 

GTKY: if your Life was gonna be turned into a movie what famous actress would play your role? I honestly don't know.  I feel like my life movie would be too boring for anybody to take the gig!  Maybe Natalie Portman?  She's classy and funny without being over-the-top.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • CourtJackCourtJack member
    edited October 2015

@SeeThoseStars - So sorry to hear. Wishing you best of luck over the next little while.

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 28/10

Timing: -4, 0
    Testing Plans: There will most likely be a test taken today or tomorrow.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: DH confessed last night he's been a bit panicked at the thought of having baby #3. SO great to hear right before I start POAS. I know he'll be excited if we get a BFP - it was just surprising to hear.

GTKY: if your Life was gonna be turned into a movie what famous actress would play your role? Roseanne :D *eta changed cd/dpo

• M/C: 4/4

CD/DPO: 20/5

Timing: -1, 0, +1

Testing Plans: Probably Sunday because I'm looney like that

R/R/CS: I deleted my negative OPKs from FF because I know I O'd and it was just throwing things off. So now FF moved my O date one day later and gave me solid crosshairs. Hoping I actually did O that day as it gives me better timing.

GTKY: Jennifer Lawrence. We look nothing alike but she's hilarious and one of my favorite actresses and I would be honored if she portrayed me. :)
    Me - 30; DH - 30
    TTC #1 since June 2015
    3/16 - Started infertility testing
    4/16 - SA results: borderline low count/morph
    8/16 - Ultrasound and HSG: all clear! Prescribed Bromocriptine for elevated Prolactin levels.
    9/16 - Prolactin down to normal levels! 

IUI #1 - 9/21/16 - Clomid 50mg, Estrace, Ovidrel, Progesterone/Estradiol - 4 follies - BFP! EDD 6/15/17 Team PINK!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @seethosestars I'm so sorry about your BFN. I hope you and your DH will find clarity and answers about what should be done concerning TTC

@WishingOnARainbow15 FX to you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 16 BMB-December Siggy Challenge- Holiday Animals 

• Month/Cycle:1

CD/DPO:29/13

Timing: -1, 1

Testing Plans: another bfn this morning.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: just waiting for AF to show up. Had my hopes up from all the symptom spotting. Nausea, burping, unusual pinching, ughhhhhhh

GTKY: if your Life was gonna be turn into a movie what famous actress would play your role? Katherine Heigl because I just stinking like her.
      Me: 27    DH: 37
    Humans to 1 dog, 2 cats!
    Dating: Feb 2012
    Married: Sep 2015
    NTNP: Sep 2015
    TTC#1: May 2016
  • Month/Cycle: 6/7

CD/DPO: 18/6

Timing: -4, +1

Testing Plans: 11DPO

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: I'm crampy. I think it's because (TMI alert) I have the beginnings of a mild case of BV. And I wonder if that's been true and I just haven't had any real symptoms but it could account for the extra cramping last cycle too? Idk. Making stuff up. I should probably go to the doctor but I've been a dozen times this year and I'm less than enthused at the prospect of a return visit.

Jessica Alba. Her skin tone is most appropriate. And she's pretty so people would assume I was pretty by association. Haha
  • Cd 27 / 10 dpo (I think I wrote on yesterday's 2ww post that I was 10 dpo, must have been sleepy or just eager to be further along in the 2ww).

Timing: -4, -2, -1.

Testing: tested again today bfn. I'm not surprised. Gonna test again tomorrow. Af is due Monday - Canadian thanksgiving. : )

Rant/rave: speaking of thanksgiving, looking forward to having dinner with my family. 2 reasons to look forward to the upcoming Monday - lots of food and hopefully no af. Keeping my FX.

GTKY: if your life was turned into a movie, what famous actress would play you? I think prolly, Julia stiles. My mom says we look a like. And she's one of my faves.
    Me:28 (PCOS, DOR), DH: 32 (low morphology)
    TTC since March 2012
    2013-2014 - 6 rounds of Clomid - BFNs
    3 failed IUIs in 2015
    October 2015 - wait listed for IVF #1
    IVF #1 March 2016 - bfn, zero frosties!
    Femara cycle 1 May 2016 - POAS starting May 21st / beta testing May 25th....

• Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO:  17/3

Timing: -2, 0

Testing Plans:  Not until 10/18, I hate seeing BFN!

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk:  I just threw a huge close my office door fit with my cable company.  I'd like to think it's a BFP that's making me so cranky/hormonal but I know it's the Letrozole!  But hey, at least I got $157 credit on my account!

GTKY: if your Life was gonna be turn into a movie what famous actress would play your role? Drew Barrymore - she doesn't seem to take herself too seriously.

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 25/either 3 or 5 (see rant)

Timing: Either -3 and O, or -2 and O

Testing Plans: Have my 10 year HS reunion next Saturday, so will probably test that morning if AF doesn't show up by then (should show up between Wed and Fri based on actual O date)

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: Discarded my temp on CD15 because I would up really hot due to being entirely covered up and my dog sleeping next to me. When I discarded, it changed my CH from CD21 to CD19. Our timing isn't wonderful either day, but still SO confusing because I have temp rises the day after on both days. Thoughts?!

GTKY: if your Life was gonna be turn into a movie what famous actress would play your role? Anne Hathaway. Everyone tells me I look like her. I don't see it at all, but more than one person has told me this....

Me: 28 DH: 33

DD: Born 7/30/13, 2 years old

TTC #2: August 2015

• Dang it, my chart won't attach.....curses!!! Oh well....

• @seethosestars I am so sorry it has been a difficult journey. Be sure you and DH take care of yourselves and find strength in your love. Best wishes!

@CourtJack DH does the same to me every so often. This would be our first, so I'm like "if you don't want any kids, THIS is the time to speak up!" Ugh!

@WishingOnARainbow15 will keep FX for you!!!

@CocoBellaF enjoy the trip! Nothing better than something fun to take your mind off TWW

@LizaKate1213 you're stronger than I am for waiting to 13DPO.

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 20/ 7-8 ??

Timing: 3 times the week before FW, then ED during FW

Testing Plans: today of course, don't we all know how much I like pain and disappointment? Ugh!

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: @IB113 @sldp123 I'm with you ladies, caved today knowing it was WAY to early but apparently I like pain. Here I am still staring at that stark white stick trying to convince myself I have bad eyesight and that's why I see nothing, or some other ridiculously stupid excuse.
    Also want to admit that I'm a fraud, because I go around telling others to not symptom spot and that it will drive them crazy and to be all zen and get distracted. Yeah well, guess what? I'm full of sh**t ! ALL week long I've done nothing but symptom spot every minute of every hour of ever day.
    There, I confess.

Kate Hudson - with dark hair, which IMHO looks prettier. Or Jennifer Lopez. I think both of them have a strong presence but are sweet and "feminine" (whatever that means...)
      Anniversary

• Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO:  17/3

Timing: -2, 0

Testing Plans:  Not until 10/18, I hate seeing BFN!

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk:  I just threw a huge close my office door fit with my cable company.  I'd like to think it's a BFP that's making me so cranky/hormonal but I know it's the Letrozole!  But hey, at least I got $157 credit on my account!

GTKY: if your Life was gonna be turn into a movie what famous actress would play your role? Drew Barrymore - she doesn't seem to take herself too seriously.

We just got a $110 credit on our internet bill because our internet goes out CONSTANTLY since we moved into our new house 2 months ago, and we just had a tech out last week. DH was stoked lol

• Thanks all of you for the fingers crossed. I'm literally having serious anxiety over this. I'm not convinced it's even possible that I could really get a BFP. I know that sounds silly, but after 5 years it does seem impossible in my head. I'm so scared its stress related delay of AF. Someone else wanna pee on the stick for me?! Hahaha
  • @WishingOnARainbow15 were you temping to confirm O? If so, stress wouldn't delay AF after you know you've O'd - it can can only delay ovulation, not the LP. I totally get not waiting to test and see a BFN though, those blank sticks hurt. Take the time you need to be ready for whatever happens :)