February 2016 Moms
Options

Weight check

Re: Weight check

• Options
    FTM... 19 weeks tomorrow and I have not gained or lost anything. It's frustrating!
  • Options
    Can I trade with some of you ladies who are down weight??
    Benjamin born on - 4/5/12
    BFP 12/31/14, EDD 9/08/14 ~ Natural M/C 2/21/14 at 11.5 weeks
    BFP 5/24/15 - EDD 2/4/16

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    18+1 and up 13 pounds. Doctor doesn't seem too worried.. Yet lol. I have had quite a stressful summer, although I know that is no excuse. Next appointment is next week!
  • Options
    FTM 18wk+4 I'm up 10lbs.. I was very active eating healthy and working out but this week I got sick for the first time ever (doctor says I'm over doing it) so I'm resting and trying to find the strength to force myself to eat.
  • Options
    I was up 5lbs at 17 weeks but just went again yesterday at 21w2d and I was up another 9! Making it 14lbs total. Dr. said I was fine because I didn't gain anything at start but I'm going to make sure that trend doesn't continue. I know I popped between now and then and she said it was prob just a growth spurt. I'll just watch what I eat more, I'm not too worried - I've never had a prob with weight before but this was shocking lol.

Feb '16 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Thing About Fall: Haunted Houses and Scary Movies! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    bookqueen said:

Can I trade with some of you ladies who are down weight??

I think the grass is always greener TBH. I haven't gotten a proper weight this week but I'm still down from my pre-pregnancy weight. While it's nice to know I have a fighting chance of not going over my target weight gain, it's really scary to not see any changes and worry that your baby is still in there and developing. In between every appointment I'm terrified that the next time the ultrasound will just be empty :( plus it feels like I'm not getting the full experience since I'm going for my a/s on 10/1 and while you'll be able to see if it's a boy or girl, you probably still won't be able to even tell I'm pregnant. It just feels weird I guess
  • Options
    19 +5 and finally up 5 lbs!
  • Options
    I was up 6-8 lbs at 19w5d, up 6 lbs from 14week weight. Doctor seemed to think this was normal!
  • Options
    As of my appointment last week at 20 weeks and 6 days, I was up 7 lbs. big difference from my first pregnancy, when I had gained around 18 or 19 lbs by this point.
  • Options
    I am 2 days shy of 20 weeks and up 10lbs. I gained 35 with my last one, and didn't lose the last 10, so I am hoping I will only gain 25lbs this time. Dr said that's fine (I have a higher BMI than recommended to begin with). 

September Sig challenge: Fall
    imageimage
  • Options
    Almost 20 weeks and up 17 pounds.
  • Options
    22 weeks and up 14 lbs (just over 6kg)
  • Options
    At 14 weeks and 6 days, I was 218 (yes, I'm a bigger mama), yesterday at 18 weeks 6 days, I was 224, so I'm up 6 lbs. Dr didn't say anything about my weight so I will assume it's not bad.
  • Options
    20w3d and down 14 lbs.  I am overweight to begin with and had just started Weight Watchers (for the 10th time) and exercising when I found out I was pregnant.  So doctor just asks if I'm eating and is unconcerned since the answer is yes.  I was so scared of gaining too much weight and never losing it.  Pretty proud of myself.  However, I am now hungry alllllll the time and expect to start gaining soon.  My goal is to gain slowly because I've been told that's healthier and easier to lose.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Feb16 October Siggy Challenge- Favorite Halloween Candy

Image result for reese's peanut butter cup pumpkin
  • Options
    18w 5d, Lost 2lbs in the first tri but now gained 6lbs (up 4lbs from my original weight)
  • Options
    The weight gain is real. I gained nothing in my first trimester and now at 22 weeks I'm up 11lbs... Been eating pretty much whatever/whenever I feel like so probably should stop that and start being a bit more sensible...
  • Options
    Was underweight prepregnancy, at nearly 102lbs. I've always been slim since I was a kid. My doctor said a good goal to set is to gain at least 25lbs by my 24th week appointment. I have gained what my OB recommended already by my 20th week appointment. I'm weighing in at 130.6 lbs!! I'm thrilled knowing that for once in my life I'm gaining solid weight (weird, right?). I was nervous for our baby girl's sake if she we're to be born too small.
  • Options
    21 weeks and up 12 lbs.
  • Options
    22 weeks and still down 37lbs pre pregnancy weight ! Starting to wonder if I'll ever gain any weight !
  • Options
    FTM 21weeks and 2 days up 6lbs from starting weight
  • Options
    FTM 21w6d down a total of 8 pounds. I lost 10 and have since gained 2
  • Options
    21 weeks and up about 15 pounds.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    18.5 weeks up 9 lbs  :x
  • Options
    Week 21 and up 6.5 lbs. Must be boobs and baby. Barely noticeably pregnant and still fit into all of my regular clothes like normal. Very greatful though, since I'm avoiding buying maternity clothes, since this is my last baby.
  • Options
    I'm glad to be seeing that there are a range of weight gains I'm 21w4d and at my appointment yesterday the intern said I was gaining a lot I'm up 14 pounds from prepregnancy weight
  • Options
    19w4d - I don't think I've gained yet
  • Options
    20 weeks and up like 3lbs. I'm sure I'll catch up on the tail end of this thing!
  • Options
    Pre pregnancy was 154. I am at 143 at 20 weeks.

I lost a lot from MS during the first tri. Dr isn't concerned.
  • Options
    22 weeks and down around 30lbs. I'm plus size and was told this past appt by the dr that the weight loss needs to stop. I'm on a combo of diclegis and zofran now to see if it helps.
  • Options
    20 weeks 4 days, down 12 pounds. Start with 118 pounds and lost 18 pounds due to morning sickness. Finally gaining some weight now. Will have the anatomy scan next Monday and hope my little one is healthy and right on track.
  • Options
    20w5d and finally up 3 pounds. I've been super stressed at work recently, and this week I was off with my husband to clean the house/prep the nursery and I finally relaxed, and I think that's helped my weight gain.
  • Options
    21w with twins. STM. Up 13lbs

Ella Rose

1/17/15 born via IVF w/ ICSI

Spontaneous Twins!

Due January 2016

Follow our Journey

• Options
    19 weeks STM and up 8lbs. Im proud of myself so far
  • Options
    121Pounds before pregnancy and now 138pounds , am on my 20th week now... Weight gain is real even the dad-to-be gained some sympathy pound :D . What an amazingjourney
  • Options
    20 weeks, up 10.5 pounds...trying not to obsess over the scale, but it's so hard not to!
  • Options
    19 weeks 6 days today. Up from 130 (pre-pregnancy) to 144ish. Doctor doesn't seem concerned :)
  • Options
    20w4d - up 2 lbs, FTM :) no comments from doctor on weight..
  • Options
    22w3d - still down 7 lbs from pre-pregnancy weight (3rd time mom, and a little on the "fluffy" side to start with, lol)
    DS1 - Jan 2007
    DD - Aug 2010
    DS2 - Feb 2016

• Options
    mabrams27mabrams27 member
    edited October 2015
    23 weeks 1 day and I have gained 16 pounds with twins and half way done.
  • Options
    19.5 weeks... was too heavy to begin with so still down 3lbs from pre pregnacy weight ..was having a panic but this post helped :)