April 2016 Moms
Options

First ultra sound and so excited!

After having battled the Danish/Swedish system for access to a doctor I gave up today/ran out of patience, and opted for a private clinic that offered me a very good deal for an NT scan with 3D and 2D images. Since my husband is abroad at the moment I brought my closest friend and had him FaceTime my husband so he could be a part of it. It was so surreal to finally be able to confirm that a little creature is living and growing inside of me! <3 my husband cried and we were both speechless. I was so happy I brought my friend with me because he asked many questions I would have asked if I wasn't so overwhelmed. I was told I'm actually a week ahead and that the fetus is 12+2 instead of 11+2 which made my heart skip a beat :D the NT scan showed me that there was nothing to be worried about and she predicted it's a girl.
My little baby girl gets hiccups suddenly and starts moving her arms around. That was hands down the most surreal thing I've ever experienced and I walked out of the clinic extremely satisfied and happy that my baby is healthy. I can't wait for the next scan! <3

Re: First ultra sound and so excited!