November 2015 Moms
Options

Negativity..

I've been quietly using this app throughout my whole pregnancy. I think I only posted once and got many rude negative comments because the question had been asked before. So I decided to not post my questions and quietly observe everyone else's. I just wanted to say I've never seen so much negativity in a place where people were supposed to be supporting each other. You all should be ashamed of yourself.

Re: Negativity..

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    ^ exactly my point.
  • Options
    Good point, you're actually right. Maybe I should have worded it differently. I just wanna know why you're all so negative towards each other? I've wanted to post my questions multiple times but didn't wanna deal with the negativity that comes along with the few good answers.
  • Options
    While most of that makes complete sense to me, I still don't see the need for the extent of the negativity. I clearly have missed where everyone was supporting each other. And I wish I hadn't. I probably wouldn't have been a quiet observer here.
  • Options
    Those aren't the posts I was talking about. I wouldn't even open a "gender disappointment" or "help im bleeding" thread. Those are clearly ridiculous. But instead of talking down to those people I just scroll on passed it.

I must have pretty bad timing when it comes to reading posts on here then. I don't "lurk" all day or even everyday for that matter.
  • Options
    I didn't even know that reporting comments was a thing.. I'm not 12.

I don't think I'm better than anyone. Clearly no one is seeing my point here so I'm gonna stop trying. Continue tearing one another down!

And to "jscasher" thanks for giving me legit answers instead of snarky comments, I do appreciate it.
  • Options
    How long til this gets shut down?

If you had lurked you would have known there don't go over very well.
  • Options
    bumptarabumptara admin
    edited October 2015
    Hi all,

Maintaining a welcoming environment in the community is something we take very seriously. We welcome debate and engaging dialogue from all perspectives here. We do not tolerate bullying. If you feel you’ve experienced bullying within the community:

Please:

-Flag comments that violate our TOU by using the “Report a TOU Violation” feature below posts
    - Send a Private Message to @BumpTara or @BumpCaitlin describing your concerns or send an email to communitybump@xogrp.com and include links to any threads that you are concerned about so we can properly investigate.
    Please do not:
    - Post on the boards about your grievances with the community or individual members. Doing so tends to result in unproductive arguments among members and escalates situations.

By flagging posts that violate the TOU and sharing your concerns directly with our moderators, we are able to address issues promptly and properly.
    We will be closing this thread for further comments. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"