June 2016 Moms

Mood Swings!!!

Came across this picture and it perfectly described my mood this past week haha. Mood swings are killing me and my patience is below zero. I honestly feel sorry for my students and family.
January Siggy Challenge: Why I don't shop at Walmart 

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Re: Mood Swings!!!

• I take mine all out on DH. Poor guy. ☺️
    Married: June 25, 2011
    DS #1: Born September 29, 2013
    Baby #2: Due June 3, 2016

DST T4L

• Holy mood swings is right! I thought I was having severe PMS but nope! Got the BFP today lol
  • Loading the player...
  • I was way better with my kids today!!! But it took a lot of deep breaths and 10 second long pauses before I replied to them. Here's to tomorrow being better for all of us!
    April Sig Challenge: Why my kid is crying

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Today was picture day for us which meant crazy schedules that had kids all riled up. To top it off I got my 3rd walkthrough of the year by my micromanaging principal right in the middle of a transition with my worst behaved class. I definitely had to do deep breath and and long pauses before attempting to answer kids questions.

• satcher08 said:

Today was picture day for us which meant crazy schedules that had kids all riled up. To top it off I got my 3rd walkthrough of the year by my micromanaging principal right in the middle of a transition with my worst behaved class. I definitely had to do deep breath and and long pauses before attempting to answer kids questions.

I think we are living the same life. I had my second walk through yesterday along with picture day. Maybe that's why today felt so much better...

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hahaha @VikingGirl12 How crazy! This gives me hope that tomorrow will go smoother. Luckily Friday is a teacher work day to get our second 9 weeks worth of planning done so no students! 

• @satcher08 I am so very jealous. Enjoy!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I am so there. I almost lost it when DD insisted on playing with her little people instead of cleaning them up at the end of the day today. Just put them in the f@$#*%& basket!!!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • tnp2014tnp2014 member
    edited October 2015
    I felt awful bc I've been so easily frustrated with my 6 month old since last week. And now I know why, poor baby is teething & all she wants is her Momma & I'm a total c-you-next-Tuesday! Gahhhhh!!
  • I haven't gotten too frustrated with DD yet, but is probably because she's just so dang sweet. She senses when I start getting frustrated and goes "Aww I sorry Mama." and then gives me a kiss.....it's literally impossible to get mad at that lol. 

• You ladies that are handling classrooms of children right now are saints. I'm a SAHM and teach private voice lessons and one student at a time is all I can handle right now. I can't remember what it's like to have a room full of them lol.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • @futuremrscaf Its not easy. I just keep reminding myself that they are only 7/8 and they have no idea what is going on. I have to admit though, my frustrations are coming more from one of my coworkers. She's supposed to be helping with small groups in reading, but she's making it so difficult. I've already cried twice, although not in front of her thank goodness.
  • I was better with my students today, too! I actually had a great day with them. It was one of those days when everything goes better than planned and reminds me why I'm a teacher in the first place. On another note, I forgot to put my delicious stuffed pepper that I brought for lunch today in the fridge, and with my classroom being a million degrees I couldn't eat it. It took everything in me to not walk down the halls crying on my way to get a cafeteria lunch. Hormones are insane!
  • I just had a good cry because I found out my mean neighbor's dog ( that I've only seen from across the street) was hit and killed by a car tonight. :((
  • I cried listening the The Voice auditions.. They played little snippets on the radio as I was driving to work yesterday. But it was just so beautiful!!! :'(

Pregnancy Ticker
  • OMG me too! I hate it! My poor husband & 2 year old.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I had a bit of an outburst yesterday I wasn't proud of.  I'm definitely crying a lot more easily too.  Hopefully the hormones smooth out overtime.  ;)
  • Anyone else just cry? I cry for almost any little thing. Lucky for him my husband doesn't have to deal with it because he's stationed across the country.