Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Wednesday

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

What are you doing to get KU: 

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk:

GTKY: What is your dream car that you wish you had?

Married: August 2012
TTC #1: July 2015
BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
TTC #2: September 2019

Re: WTO Wednesday

• MNturnsVAMNturnsVA member
    edited September 2015
    Month/Cycle:  6/4th month temping

CD:  2

What are you doing to get KU:  waiting on AF to leave town

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: Just sitting her twiddling my thumbs.......feeling a little frustrated that I'm here, but, somewhat hopeful as well as the chances of getting a BFP are supposed to only get higher once you hit the 6 month mark.  So, a girl can dream right?

GTKY: What is your dream car that you wish you had?  I really love Escalades and Mustangs

***Edited to add- I have 25 Wondfo OPKS for sale if anybody is interested, send me a private message.  I was thinking $10 for them.  I just don't care for them. I like my $1 store ones better.
  • Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 1

What are you doing to get KU: Nothing

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: Nothing at the moment but I do have a question. What the hell happened to your LP staying around time frame? First month it was 9, second 11 and third 14. I'm just confused but chalking it up to my body trying to regulate itself from being on BCP.

GTKY: What is your dream car that you wish you had? The Tesla. I wish I could afford the higher end of the car even though they are coming out with a more affordable model. 

• Month/Cycle: 1

CD: 10

What are you doing to get KU: hopefully BD EOD, PNV, temping, CM/CP

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: waiting on a temp spike and positive OPK now that I think I've got EWCM.

Something Mercedes probably but I've never been that into cars. Really anything sleek and shiny that isn't super sporty.
  • sldp123sldp123 member
    edited September 2015
    **removed because my formatting was all weird and I couldn't fix it. Re-posted below.

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • Month/Cycle: 7 wow!

CD: 5

What are you doing to get KU: all of the things

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: I don't really have any rants right now. I'm for some reason feeling very optimistic being at 7 months TTC. I feel like we have better chances. I probably sound dumb but I just feel good. I thought I would be very down & discouraged. CS/ nothing to chart stalk right now. I started temping vaginally as of this AM. Orally, my temps right now would be about 96.88 & this AM it went up to 97.31 which I thought was a crazy jump. I didn't think there would be that big of a difference between oral & vaginal. 

GTKY: What is your dream car that you wish you had? Oh man.... Right now I have a ford fusion which I love. But I'm going to have to say a Yukon Denali or Range Rover.
    Me:23 DH:24
    Married July 19, 2012
    TTC since March 2015
    Early M/C Dec. 2015
    2 fur babies: Thunder- Blue Heeler, Shiner- Lhasa Apso 
  • Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 16

What are you doing to get KU: Temping, OPKs, PNV

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: Had a huge temp spike today, and based on OPKs I'm pretty sure I O'd yesterday. If I get two more high temps I will get my first ever cross hairs, and our timing will be -1 which I'm happy with since I knew we wouldn't get much BD in with DH being sick. I'm still pretty impressed with how my body works. I only started temping halfway through last cycle but I saw the temp drop right before AF, and now this spike right after O. Pretty neat stuff, lol.

GTKY: What is your dream car that you wish you had? Not really into cars, so I like the previous suggestion of one that drives itself. Or one that flies above traffic. That would be nice.

• @MNturnsVA Hey lady! I'm sorry to see you here but that is exactly how I feel! More hopeful than ever :)
    Married July 19, 2012
    TTC since March 2015
    Early M/C Dec. 2015
  • Ok, and actually I have a question that I'm pretty sure I know the answer too, but......so I was having very light "flow" yesterday which continued to increase through out the day.  By last night the last time I went to bathroom before bed, it was heavier.  Do I count yesterday as CD 1? Or Today? the flow was bright red for the most part all day yesterday. I am going to get blood work done this month and am to go on CD 3.  So I want to make sure I go on the right day and track my month accordingly.  I'm guessing yesteday was CD 1.

@bbrook92- Hey girl! I'm sorry to see you here too but we'll get through it together!!  Hopefully neither of will be here much longer!! I just keep telling myself the chances only increase once you hit the 6 month mark!!
  • meggymemeggyme member
    edited September 2015
    ***chart stalk***

Month/Cycle: 2

CD: 21

What are you doing to get KU: temp, cm, pnv

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: I put in my temp from roadway for tomorrow too and got CH for cd19. I'm not sure if that's because of my cm for that day. Either way my timing sucked and I'm a little annoyed about it because we were doing really well with eod for awhile.

GTKY: What is your dream car that you wish you had? I always wanted a 60's mustang as a kid. Now I just never want to drive again.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Forgot my chart...
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • @MNturnsVA I would count yesterday as day 1. I had the same thing happen before my day 3 blood tests. She said that if you had a heavy flow by the end of the day then you should count it as day 1. She indicated that you have to compare the end of the day flow to your typical day 1 flow and if they match you count it.
  • @MNturnsVA yes we will! I'm so thankful for yours & everyone else's support! Exactly what I keep telling myself too :)
    Married July 19, 2012
    TTC since March 2015
    Early M/C Dec. 2015
  • Month/Cycle: 4/2

CD: 51

What are you doing to get KU: BD ED, Temp/Chart

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: No offense ladies, but I'm sick of posting on the WTO board... I want my TWW!  Stupid long cycle.

GTKY: What is your dream car that you wish you had? BMW 5 series or a Lamborghini.  But I agree with @FloridaStanley - Bonus points if either of them drive themselves so that I can nap!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • meggyme I believe that if you get a higher temp for tomorrow then I would also agree with the CH's for CD 19. I believe its because your CM and because it's higher than your pervious six, other than CD 15.

• Month/Cycle: 7/9

CD: 11

What are you doing to get KU: All the things

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: Neg OPK this morning after Pos yesterday so hoping for a temp spike tomorrow. Also seems like my CM has dried up.

GTKY: What is your dream car that you wish you had? Same as @FloridaStanley - one that drives itself. Bonus points if it flies/bypasses all traffic.

Me - 33, DH - 33
    Married - May 2014
    DH - Low Count/Motility/Morph - Varicocele vein x 2 - surgery (8/11) - success!
    BFP - 10/10/15, EDD - 6/20/16 - It's a BOY!
    Baby #1 - 6/29/16 - Lucas Christopher, 10 lbs 3 oz, 22.25 inches
    Baby #2 - TTC May 2017
    BFP - 9/10/17, EDD - 5/26/18 - It's a GIRL! - RCS May 22nd

My Chart

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Month/Cycle: 4

What are you doing to get KU: BBT, OPKs, CM/CP, PNV

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: Positive OPKs last night and this morning.  Today or tomorrow should be the day!

GTKY: What is your dream car that you wish you had?  I like my Honda CRV but I like my mom's newer one better... so maybe that?  I'm not a big car person.

CD: 13

What are you doing to get KU: All the things

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: Nothing really... hoping I can survive all the conference calls today. Seriously, who schedules meetings during the lunch hour and at 5pm! No breaks today so I'm sure my mood when I get home will be just peachy when I see DH ;)

I really like the Mercedes G Wagon in all white. 
    Me: 30 DH: 32
    Married: 09/18/2009
    TTC #1: 01/2015
    BFP #1: May 2015 | EDD: Jan 2016 | MC: Jun 2015
    TTC#2: 07/2015

• crdocrdo member
    edited September 2015
    Month/Cycle: 5/6

CD: 8

What are you doing to get KU: Everything.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: Ready to get this show on the road. Gimme all the sticks to pee on.

Realistic dream car? Audi Q5
    Not realistic dream car? Top of the line Tesla with the Insane button.

I'm with you, @BeachTigress. DH and I jokingly talk (but kinda seriously) about ditching college fund savings for our future kid(s) and going for his and hers Teslas, haha! I saw an article about the Model 3 this morning--totally drool-worthy. C'mon 2017!

Edit because autocorrect doesn't know "Audio" isn't a car brand.

CD: 5

What are you doing to get KU: waiting for AF to leave

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk:I took a brief hiatus after AF finally arrived 5 days late. Bad cramping and moodyness and just wanted to forget about all of this for a bit. Feeling better and looking forward to this cycle!

GTKY: What is your dream car that you wish you had? I am not really a car person... I need something that can get me from point A to point B that is at least moderately comforatble while I do that. Car are so expensive and depreciate so fast that I hate spending too much on one!

Me - 33; DH - 33
    Dating 1/18/06
    Married 9/21/13
    BFP #1 12/15/15 - C Born 8/27/16
    BFP #2 1/10/20 - EDD 9/8/20

BabyFruit Ticker

• IB113IB113 member
    edited September 2015
    Month/Cycle: 3/3 CD: 24 What are you doing to get KU: Everything Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: Think I O'd yesterday, which would be pretty good timing. Just waiting for two more high temps so I can get CH. Weirdly, I find the TWW more relaxing than the first half of the cycle because I am not paranoid about timing. GTKY: What is your dream car that you wish you had? I live in NYC partly so I don't have to drive. I am terrible about telling makes and models apart -- maybe a convertible if I lived near the beach? edit: don't know how to fix the line break problems
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 19

What are you doing to get KU: Preventing this month, so just hanging out here til next O

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: My strong crosshairs that showed up yesterday have now gone to dotted lines. Trying to figure out what was wrong - might be my temps, I don't always take them at the exact same time and I am often up at night to pee.

GTKY: What is your dream car that you wish you had? I don't really care about vehicles to be honest. I'd love a minivan right now- might not be the most fashionable but it would be so convenient!
  • Month/Cycle:6/7  

CD: 11  

What are you doing to get KU: EOD 

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: I wanted to do ED but DH was not feeling it because he's in for a rough work week. I'm hoping we have our bases covered.

Being practical, I need a suburban or something good for kids and farm work. But I'm a big car fan so I actually have a top 5 of cars I'd love to own. But my dream car has always been a '67 Shelby in electric blue with white racing stripes.

• Month/Cycle: 2/3

What are you doing to get KU: all the things

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: Saw a big temp dip two days ago and then a big jump today, so I suspect I O'd yesterday, based on this and other signs. That would make us -2 and 0, which I'm not thrilled about but we had unexpected overnight visitors. Also a bit worried because I didn't get the EWCM I usually do, just watery this time. Oh well, nothing to do but wait and HIO.

GTKY: What is your dream car that you wish you had? I'm not into cars at all. Probably one that never needs repair.
  • @meg032085- sounds like a tough day!  I hope that it passes quickly for you!

@bubblegum5586- sometimes you need a break!  110% understandable!  I'm ready to get a BFP already over here! Ready to start trying again this month on CD 2!! Go away AF!

@IB113- I definitely think the TWW is more relaxing than being over here.....

@DobbysSocks- I would say that you should try setting an alarm and see what happens.  Taking your temp at inconsistent times will defintely give you dotted CH. 

@MotherofDucks- I don't think I could do ED!! Although we've already talked about our plan for this month! EOD for prob 10 days or so.....maybe ED the closer we get to FW.
  • Month/Cycle: 2/3

CD: 2

What are you doing to get KU: waiting for AF to leave

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: none

GTKY: What is your dream car that you wish you had? Not too into cars. I like the one I have now though. Mazda 6

TTC #1 since August 2015
    BFP #1 January 28, 2016
    EDD October 3, 2016
    Felicity Joy, born September 2, 2016
    My Chart
    TTC #2 Since August 2020
    BFP #2 September 11, 2020
    EDD May 23, 2021

• LasscherLasscher member
    edited September 2015
    Month/Cycle: 1/2

CD: 14

What are you doing to get KU:  TTC lube, charting, OPK, temping, pnvs, sex ED since Cycle day 8, but skipping today because of work obligations

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: So I'm really frustrated with my sleep and temping. I continue to have the problem where I'm waking up before my alarm at random times in the night and can't fall back asleep so that out of my 15 data points 4 of them are open circles the last 3 showing signs of ovulation... le sigh. I mean really did I need to develop this early wake up thing now???? Anyway it looks like if I have one or 2 more high temps I'll get cross-hairs and move to TWW which I'm excited about. I'm going to OPK again this afternoon if I can figure out a way to do it discreetly at work, since yesterdays was positive with a temp spike. Even though I'm having the sleeping issue I am much more calm than last time, and DH and I had way better timing. So I'm staying optimistic.

GTKY: What is your dream car that you wish you had?  Bentley, Maserati, or Porsche

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 16 BMB-December Siggy Challenge- Holiday Animals 

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

What are you doing to get KU: tracking CM, BD ever 3 days or so

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: EWCM all over the place so I think the FW started. The past two days I've been "hinting" - more like straight up telling - DH that it's time to really get BDing. Stuff has been going on so he just kinda nods and says later that day. Well last night EWCM was heavy so I stood in front of him and said "if you want a baby, it has to be right now" LOL. He laughed and I told him I had been trying to initiate and be more romantic but clearly he wasn't getting the hint. But hey it worked. Now let's see how EWCM increases or disappears l together so I can hopefully move to the TWW.

Porsche Cayenne. I'm an SUV kinda girl and that's one badass SUV. DH says it's a waste of a Porsche, whatever. And if I could get it with a driver even better.
      Anniversary

• MNturnsVA said:

@meg032085- sounds like a tough day!  I hope that it passes quickly for you!

@bubblegum5586- sometimes you need a break!  110% understandable!  I'm ready to get a BFP already over here! Ready to start trying again this month on CD 2!! Go away AF!

@IB113- I definitely think the TWW is more relaxing than being over here.....

@DobbysSocks- I would say that you should try setting an alarm and see what happens.  Taking your temp at inconsistent times will defintely give you dotted CH. 

@MotherofDucks- I don't think I could do ED!! Although we've already talked about our plan for this month! EOD for prob 10 days or so.....maybe ED the closer we get to FW.
    Definitely could not do ED! Even EOD starts to feel awkward and forced. Maybe for 4 days but it's just not us.

@MNturnsVA sorry to see you over here! FX for you!

C'mon October, show September we can do better!
      Anniversary

• Month/cycle: 2/2

CD: 8

What are you doing to get KU? Temping, BD EOD, OPK starting tonight

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: Excited to start counting down to O with my OPKs! Also my chart is looking like a gradual temp rise ATM, still low but steadily rising from the lowest point... Could be a coincidence so will keep temping and waiting for that spike. It's probably too early still but I'm antsy.

GTKY: My dream car is a Tesla Model S. Fuel efficient luxury car! Great for the planet and looking hot on the road ;)
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 17

What are you doing to get KU: Temping, OPK, CM

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: *sigh* Day #5 of "High" on the digital OPK....no Peak yet...BD the past 2 days, and think we are just going to do EOD until I can confirm O....we have a lot going on this week and I don't want to waste energy!

GTKY: What is your dream car that you wish you had? I already had it and traded it in for a family car....loved my GT 5.0! I would love a brand new Boss Mustang. They are so much fun!

Me: 28 DH: 33

DD: Born 7/30/13, 2 years old

TTC #2: August 2015

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• gonetotheseagonetothesea member
    edited September 2015
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

What are you doing to get KU: prenatals, temping, OPK, checking CM, sexy sex... ALL THE THINGS.

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: Chart is still dropping. FF predicts O tomorrow. The hubs and I close on our new house tomorrow. Good reason to celebrate. ;)

GTKY: What is your dream car that you wish you had? a 1957 pink Chevy Bel Air. I was born in the wrong decade.
    Married 10/4/2014 (10-4, good buddy!)
    Baby Boy #1 born 1/9/17
    Baby Boy #2 EDD 11/4/18
    "It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.  You rarely win, but sometimes you do."  -Atticus Finch, To Kill A Mockingbird

• Month/Cycle: 5

CD: 2

What are you doing to get KU: prenatals, ED/EOD the whole damn month if i have to

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: DH is being a jerk and still doesn't want to temp  :( i don't know why he cares it's not like it'd change anything for him 

GTKY: What is your dream car that you wish you had? i'm not too into cars as long as it has good gas mileage but i have been looking at the Mazda 6. @mkc3888 how do you like it? anything you wish it had or didn't have?
  • Month/Cycle: 6/3

CD: 6

What are you doing to get KU: charting stuff

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: couldn't find my bbt the last two days, using a reg thermometer. If I can find it today I'll switch back, if not I will probably use the other one all month.

Hybrid 4x4 with third row and reliable Also what pp said a car that drives itself would be the best.
    TTGP December Siggy Challenge: Favourite Holiday Movie Moment

• sldp123sldp123 member
    edited September 2015
    @callen10210 does your H tell you a reason why he doesn't want you to temp? I think mine thought it was kind of weird/overboard at first, but now he's actually interested in it and asked me to explain it to him. His only complaint is the beeping of the thermometer in bed on weekend mornings (he says it sounds like a truck backing up, lol). But during the week we get up at the same time so it really doesn't affect him. 

• @sldp123 he's very laid back and just wants to have fun trying but i'm more plan everything and leave nothing to chance. i was hoping this many months in he'd have a change of heart and be supportive of it but apparently not. i don't believe in doing things behind his back (though i could he's such a heavy sleeper he wouldn't even know...no honey i'm not temping it's just a truck backing up :) ) so for now until i can change his mind we aren't temping. 
  • callen10210 is your H a light sleeper? If he is not then he most likely won't know about it espically if you temp at like 4am or something.