Oregon Babies

Look for a moms group or maybe starting one! Aloha/Beaverton area

Hey ladies! My name is Yvonne. My daughter is about to turn 1 in a few weeks. I am a stay at home mom and have only one other friend with a baby. I have tried to find local groups and haven't had much luck. It has been a little lonely at times as I am sure some of you can relate. Anyways just wondering if anyone out there would want to get together with our babies sometime. 

:)

Re: Look for a moms group or maybe starting one! Aloha/Beaverton area

• My daughter is 5 weeks old. If you are still looking for meet ups, the library @ Murray Scholls has a group for 1s that might be a goof fit!

• I have an 8 month old and would love to meet more mommies. However, I do work full time, (which is the worst), so I could only meet on weekends. 

That said, if anyone was interested, we could plan a play date at Munchkin's Playland sometime. I am always looking to meet more mommies in the area. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Try Meetup.com! I live in WA, but I met so many fun mommies and did a ton of playdates after joining a moms group on meetup!