March 2016 Moms

Baby Gender

I got my 3D/4D ultrasound at 14 weeks to see the gender of our baby they said it was a boy. Well later that day I show people the boy part from the ultrasound and they are all saying its a girl that they got it wrong. What do you think???

Re: Baby Gender

• Looks like boy to me. But I would trust the ultrasound tech more than me, or than other friends and family.

• Loading the player...
  • Here is mine from yesterday at 16 weeks 6 days....even though it all looks confusing to me mine looks different from yours so thats a good sign to accuracy!!
  • Yeah it's way different I was just thinking maybe I did it too early. But congratulations on a girl ☺️
  • kynbar5kynbar5 member
    edited September 2015
    You'll have 100% accuracy the day your baby is born. Also, all these crotch shots look different because every single baby looks different inside the womb and out. Like @ecwk stated, lurking will do you a lot of good. :) Also, I agree with unicorn!
    ETA- you had this convo in the "gender experts" thread. Was there a reason to start a thread specifically for that?
    March '16 December Siggy Challenge - Favorite Christmas Movies/Quotes
  • @kynbar5 you mean unicorn if it was yours, right?? ;);) because the Bump Gods don't seem to like that opinion of other people's u/s!!

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • khansil5 said:

Seriously is it necessary to flash your kids privates on the Internet for all to see..but I guess they will probably be doing it in 15 years anyway so might as well start em early

Wait, what?? I'm the last person you want to ask to guess the sex from an u/s picture but seriously, what does your post even mean?

Pregnancy Ticker
  • khansil5 said:

ecwk said:

khansil5 said:

Seriously is it necessary to flash your kids privates on the Internet for all to see..but I guess they will probably be doing it in 15 years anyway so might as well start em early

Wait, what?? I'm the last person you want to ask to guess the sex from an u/s picture but seriously, what does your post even mean?
    I don't want to see your babies vaginas and penises on the Internet. Ultrasound or not you are putting their privates on the Internet.
    Yeah I get that. What did you mean that they'll be doing it in fifteen years?

Pregnancy Ticker
  • danielleg1992danielleg1992 member
    edited September 2015
    *Removed due to TOU violation *
  • bryxtynsmommybryxtynsmommy member
    edited September 2015
    *Removed due to TOU violation *
  • I'll break it down for you, it means that you child will be showing their private parts to other teens in 15 years...because that's what they do apparently now these days. Does that clear it up for you?
  • I had my ultrasound yesterday. Im having a girl for 100 % sure but we knew for weeks because they could tell from genetic testing we had done. My picture looks just like yours, not anything like the other one the lady posted. Usually on ultrasound they can't be sure till about 20 weeks so wouldnt buy anything till that one unless you have the testing done. I've probably got you more confused now.
  • danielleg1992danielleg1992 member
    edited September 2015
    Melodyags said:

I had my ultrasound yesterday. Im having a girl for 100 % sure but we knew for weeks because they could tell from genetic testing we had done. My picture looks just like yours, not anything like the other one the lady posted. Usually on ultrasound they can't be sure till about 20 weeks so wouldnt buy anything till that one unless you have the testing done. I've probably got you more confused now.

Yours looks like mine or the first one posted that is a boy?

• I would probably have another done at 19 weeks to be sure , as 14 weeks is still a bit early , my ob wouldn't do gender & morphology scan until 19 weeks or after we have ours in a week
  • 17 weeks, first baby and the 3D US, Harmony bloodwork and the Gender pee test all confirms it's a Boy.
  • soxfan9968soxfan9968 member
    edited September 2015
    Oh yay! What a relief!! @ecwk I'm hoping you're a dark gray crayon. I was hoping to color in my unicorn in gray!!

Clearly someone else isn't the brightest of crayons if they can't see ecwk also doesn't agree with posting genitals.

December Siggy Challenge

imageimageimage
  • khansil5 said:

ecwk said:

I'll break it down for you, it means that you child will be showing their private parts to other teens in 15 years...because that's what they do apparently now these days. Does that clear it up for you?

Thanks for the super awesome breakdown. You're wrong though. What she actually insinuated is that OPs child would be flashing their privates *on the Internet* in fifteen years. That's a pretty fucked up thing to say.
    No @MrsAlabamaWorley got it pretty much right..and anything you send in text can be put right on the Internet anyway..not really f'd up (which you violated TOU by the way) for me to say as it happens all the time. But continue to live in your dream world..the fact you needed that broken down more than once proves your not the brightest crayon in the box.
    This is how your previous post reads: Don't put your child's genitals on the Internet. Though they'll probably be putting their own genitals online in fifteen years."

Clearly, Miss Brightest crayon of them all, I wasn't actually asking you to explain what your words literally meant. I wanted you to explain why you insinuated something so disturbing on a personal level to the OP.
    I'm real sorry the big bad F word offended you, I still say your comment is 'messed' up.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Yes, I just was wanted people's opinion it's my first child and I thought they were suppose to be supportive on here. But, I guess not since I am "flashing" my child's parts online.
  • Wait I thought ppl were joking! I'm not a fan of posting US either but that's more bc I don't think ppl care. I didn't realize it was bc cared too much. Chill people she had a legit question
  • Danielleg1992 my picture looks like the one posted by Katrarinahevier first post. Id post to show but people seem to be all worked up and offened by them.
  • henny22henny22 member
    edited September 2015
    *Removed for TOU violation*
  • On a serious note, and I'll try and be as polite as possible, why would you want pictures of your unborn children's genitals on the Internet? Aren't they private to you and your doctor? I personally would be cautious with it, that's all I am saying.
  • ...and it's sex, not gender. So many people get this wrong. Sex organs are what you all are referring to, not gender organs. Gender is determined after the child is born as to who/how they prefer to identify themselves with.
  • This thread has been closed to new posts due to the change in topic. Continuing to create threads related to this topic will be grounds for warning and/or removal from The Bump Community.
    Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.
    To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"