March 2015 Moms
Options

Baby at church

2»

Re: Baby at church

• Options
    It's all in the pronunciation.  I like to think of myself as "matouuuuur".  Have I mentioned that little Herbert is exceedingly mature for his 6-months of age?  I don't even need to take him to church because he already has the bible memorized and performs his own miracles.
  • Options

It's all in the pronunciation.  I like to think of myself as "matouuuuur".  Have I mentioned that little Herbert is exceedingly mature for his 6-months of age?  I don't even need to take him to church because he already has the bible memorized and performs his own miracles.

He's terrifying. I mean, precious.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Personally, I don't think babies need you making their religious decisions for them. I mean, no one tells ou what GOd to believe in!!!

PRAISE YEEZUS
  • Options

I prefer to apply myself to the religion of kindness and nature. This whole church thing and the people being rude to each other, yes all of them, is why religion has hurt us. If we all embrace love and each other, we'd be much happier. And the sparkly unicorn woman has a lot of wisdom to share so why shouldn't she be allowed to share that? It's not rude. You're rude.

My pastor doula birthed my child in a stream in the woods. We heated the afterbirth over a bonfire and ate it in prayer. True story.
    I believe you.
  • Options
    Personally, I don't think babies need you making their religious decisions for them. I mean, no one tells ou what GOd to believe in!!!
    Fun killer.
    Whatever, I just want my baby to be a special snowflake and won't be forcing any organized nonsense such as religion, education, or what have you on my baby. I won't even reveal to anyone, or my baby, what their anatomy is for fear that they will be labeled as one gender or the other. You have to let them be themselves! Stop trying to mold them!
    This is actually a really good idea.  If they don't know about their genitals they won't be tempted to play with them.  Mastrubation is Satan's handshake.
    ---quote fail--- Well since I didn't know about this practice until now, I need some help ladies. I was changing LO's diaper and she giggles every time I wipe her. How do I fix this? She should be serious during diaper changes.
    ----- OMG! Seriously! You actually wipe her... down there?!?! You can't touch that! It's hers! IF she wants it wiped, she'll do it herself! 
    ---- We tried that but she's been on antibiotics 18 times for utis. The doctor said I had to wipe her front to back or else he would report us. :( I'm just trying so hard to give my babies a good life.
    We use one of those diaper spray attachments for toilets to hose Herbert off after diaper changes.  Then we put on his chastity belt diaper so he can't accidentally enjoy himself while we're not looking.