Pregnant after IF
Options

1st tri checkin - 9/21 - new checkin leader is needed in 2 weeks!

MKLEWIS2010MKLEWIS2010 member
edited September 2015 in Pregnant after IF

Hi All!

April

@afg2714: 04/02/16 Twins
@MKLEWIS2010: 04/06/16 One Bean

@melliemamma: 4/7/16 Twins!
@efhoping2010: 04/09/16 TWIN BOYS!!  

@welovehawaii 04/11/16 one bean!  

@emily4554 04/17/16 Welcome and congrats! 
@naarnold 04/25/16 2 beans, Welcome and congrats!

@krbjoy: 04/26/16  how did your u/s go?

@jmphalen: EDD? U/S on 8/14 one bean! 

@fletch2be: 4/28/16, Congrats and Welcome

@jaysensmom: 4/29/16, Congrats and Welcome 

May

@kidshrink 5/3/16 Congrats and welcome!
@happymonkeys 1 bean first week of May - Congrats & Welcome!

@MelenaZ twins 5/6/16 - Congrats & Welcome

@beckihall: EDD? twins! - Congrats & Welcome!

@adorkablepixie: EDD: 5/23/16 - Congrats & Welcome, do you know if you have One bean or multiples?

Please update us on any new tests or u/s you may have had done and answer the QOTW to get to know each other! 

QOTW: This week starts Autumn, what is your favorite season and why? Any activities that you usually do in the fall, any rituals/ things you look forward to or just have anything exciting coming up (apple picking, sporting events) besides a healthy baby in a few months :)?

Me - 32 
Husband - 32
TTC #1 - since 10/16/2012 
IVF#1 6/2015 BFN 
FET 7/2015 - BFP

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: 1st tri checkin - 9/21 - new checkin leader is needed in 2 weeks!

• Options
    Hello Everyone,

I had a great weekend hanging with some friends, it was a little tough to keep our pregnancy a secret especially since we were trying to get back to our friends place to take my PIO shot for 10.  But it worked out.  I had my first OB appointment this morning and I swear they took about 20 vials of blood from me, I should be used to the needles and bloodwork but that was an all time high.  I feel much better now that I saw my OB I have my NT Sonogram next Tuesday and hopefully everything is going well, so I cant wait for that!

I love the spring and summer mostly because I love the sun and longer days.  My DH loves the fall because he likes cooler weather and he is an October baby.  We usually go apple picking with my nieces and watch a lot of Football (the best part of the fall lol).  

Enjoy your week ladies and I cant wait to hear from you!
    Me - 32 
    Husband - 32
    IVF#1 6/2015 BFN 
    FET 7/2015 - BFP

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

@MKLEWIS2010 *waves* Hi! :) I asked to be added last week but I wasn't. I'd like to be added, if I can. Thanks! That's good you had your first OB appointment! I am not looking forward to all the blood draws. Ick. lol Football is my favorite thing about fall too, I think!

Me: 31

DH: 29, SA - Great

Married: June 12,2011

TTC #1: 1/2014

Diagnosis: Hypothalamic Amenorrhea

Treatment: Clomid:  50mg, 100mg, 150mg - not successful and not monitored

Menopur 75ml (upped to 112.5ml), Ovidrel, & IUI  IUI #1 8/31/2015

9/15/2015: BFP HCG - 400, 9/17/2015: HCG - 827, 9/21/2015 - HCG 3,327!
    Heartbeat 10/2/2015: 118bpm
    DS: 5/27/2016

TTC# 2: 12/2017
    BFP: 4/20/2018
    EDD: 12/29/2018
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Update on me - I had my third (and hopefully fina) beta this morning. I am awaiting the call from my nurse for what the number was and if I have to come for another or if I will schedule my six week ultrasound with them. I called my OB this morning because the nurse suggest I call and see at what week they want to see me and get that set up. I go for that appointment on 10/13 (8 weeks).

QOTW: I use to LOVE summer. Now it gets way too hot and way too humid and I can't stand it. So now fall is my favorite season. I love the changing colors of the leaves. I love football, pumpkin spice, and Thanksgiving! I also met DH in the fall. As far as activities, not much. We enjoy going to Renaissance Festival and going to football games when and if we can afford it.

• Options
    Hi ladies! So, I had an u/s today. Turns out there were two at one time, but now there is one beautiful bean with a strong heartbeat! Bitter sweet moment, but I guess the second one just stopped developing or something. Pretty bummed about losing one, but very happy to see the other one right on schedule! Will be seeing the ob around week 10 (a week and a half from now). I better make that appointment.

QOTW: Fall is my favorite season. Why? Halloween!!! Camp Fires, sweatshirts, Thanksgiving dinner, NO mosquitoes!!! and all of the beautiful leaves.
    Married for 4 years. TTC for 3.
    Me: 38 DH: 39
    DX: Unexplained Infertility; found a few fibroids this time around during SIS

March 2012: Clomid for 3 cycles  3 BFNs
    Sept. 2013: started injectables (Follistim, Ovidrel Trigger) IUI BFN

May 2015: New RE. Going IVF. Tests, Tests, Tests 
    July 2015: Microdose Lupron 20u am & pm, Follistim 150iu 75iu am, Menapur 150iu 75iu pm
    Triggered 8/4 ER 8/6 ET 8/11 2 beautiful blastocysts; 2WW
    8/19 hpt BFP! Beta 8/25: 482
    2nd Beta 9/1......3707
    U/S 9/21: 1 beautiful little gummy bear

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @krbjoy I am sorry for the loss, but happy you have at least one good one in there! :) How exciting. I had my third beta today and it was at 3,327. I'm wondering if I don't have two. I fear the same thing though, that if I have two one might not make it. And God forbid both don't. I am worrying entirely too much, by DH has been telling me. haha

• Options
    @adorkablepixie Sorry about that I thought I added you I goofed.  Yes I love thanksgiving and the leaves changing also :) Its very calming and beautiful! I know you cant wait for your first u/s its so amazing :) Those numbers are great!

@krbjoy I am very sorry for your loss.  I cant imagine the emtions you are feeling right now.  Its good news that your other little bean has a strong hearbeat :) Smores are awesome best part of camping at least for me haha!!! And yes I forgot about the mosquitoes i hate those suckers!

Me - 32 
    Husband - 32
    IVF#1 6/2015 BFN 
    FET 7/2015 - BFP

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @krbjoy : so sorry :( I hope that one strong bean is super sticky!

Not much is new on my end apart from a meeting with my GP (he will be referring me to an OB, who apparently won't see me before 20 weeks...). I have bloodwork to get done and was planning on going on Saturday morning, but I literally spent most of the day in bed! I'm SO tired! I got to finally get the results from the MRI that was done after my hysteroscopy/laparoscopy in July. Turns out the endo is even worse than we imagined (endometrioma in my left ovary, which could eventually make it collapse, a few plaques here and there between my uterus, bowels and bladder) and I have a small fibroid in the back wall of my uterus. My poor GP was trying to be super reassuring as he gave me the update without knowing I was pregnant yet. It was pretty funny to see his face when I told him I was 7 weeks preggo! He told me to lead up with that next time ;) so all in all happy it worked, but it seems like we'll have to get back to work quickly after #1 if we don't want to have to go through hell and back again for a #2. He asked me if we wanted to do an NIPT test, which considering we'll get the 'regular' test covered and we're not high risk for anything, we've decided to pass on. He also changed my prenatals and prescribed me diclectin as nausea has been pretty bad (but no puking, thank god!). I had forgotten to take it Friday night which is probably what led to the crappy Saturday.
    How are you ladies feeling? Any fatigue or nausea? How are you handling it? I just feel like I'm sleeping a lot more than my usual, and it's never enough. The very vivid dreams (last night's involved my baby being taken away at birth- while I was completely out- by the professional hockey team DH played with part time...total nonsense). Well I guess my update was sort of long after all...!
  • Options
    Hey all! I'll be 9 weeks on friday! I just had another ultrasound today. We got to see our baby's little feet! I was so excited! I got some bittersweet news tho today. My RE told me today that next Monday will be my last appt with them. :( its nice to know I'll be graduating to a regular ob but at the same time its so sad because they've always been so comforting and kind.

Anyways we look forward to football in our house every Sunday in the fall! Lol and all of our apple products like cider (pasteurized of course lol) and Carmel apples! We're moving in November and hopefully we'll have some fires!
  • Options
    @JaysensMom : that's so cool! I can't wait to see something that looks like a baby on US!

Forgot the QOTW: I love summer...this might be because I live in Canada and we get pretty rough winters?! Originally from Quebec which was really awful, and we've been in Southern Ontario for almost two years, but these have been two brutal winters (I also developed this weird allergic reaction to the cold when I was 13...much better nowadays, but needless to say winter in Qc wasn't my friend). It was supposed to be better here...
    I do like Fall too...we went apple picking once already, and went hiking last weekend on one of the beautiful trails here and leaves were already changing colours! Beautiful!
  • Options
    Happy Monday, everyone! Not much new to report yet. I'll already be 12 weeks on Thursday and I'll have my first OB appt on Friday. Really looking forward to it, even though I'm sure some of it won't necessarily be...pleasant. I still have blood work performed by my RE every week, so kinda hoping I don't have to have so much blood drawn at the OB like you had @MKLEWIS2010 ! I'm really used to the draws now, but still not something I necessarily want to do.

@krbjoy I'm so sorry for the loss of one of your babies. I hope the little one still in there continues to grow and develop perfectly!

QOTW: My favorite season has always been Autumn. I even had a dog named Autumn growing up. I lived in northern U.S. the majority of my life, which has a wonderful Fall and it's kinda my measure for what Fall should be. Apple picking, apple cider, cider donuts, the crisp air, the beautiful changing of the leaves, campfires or fires in the fireplace...ahh... (Is it obvious that I miss it?) Living in Texas now for the past 11 years, it hasn't quite been the same, but as soon as the cooler air starts making its way down here, I get that baking itch and I break out the hearty meals like chili and shephard's pie. I totally force it a bit because I count "cooler" as below 75 degrees. You gotta work with what you got, right? :) We're a football household, so of course Fall = football. And the perfect finishing touch to this wonderful season is my favorite holiday, Thanksgiving!

Sorry, just realized I may have gotten a bit overzealous about my love of Autumn! Hope y'all can laugh at my silliness! Have a great week!
  • Options

@KidShrink Wow.. 20 weeks?! Why? Over here we can find out the sex of baby around 16, or sooner sometimes. My OB scheduled my first appointment for 8 weeks, which I think is too soon honestly.. I feel like 12 weeks would have been a better idea. But I won't complain, because I will get another ultrasound there! lol

@JaysensMom I will be sad to leave my RE too.  They only keep me up to 8 weeks though, so my eight week ultrasound which I think will be 10/12 will be my last one with them. It is bittersweet.

@melliemomma haha I love your paragraph on autumn. :) I love Thanksgiving too! It's the best. Nothing better than being together with family, with lots of good food, watching football.

• Options
    Helllooooo all! So sorry I forgot to include my estimated due date last time, April 22nd! I've officially graduated from my RE, have my first OB appointment this week, and only have 3 more PIO injections left!

Our fall to-do list is pretty long since it's so gorgeous this time of year in Michigan. Enjoying the last final weeks of boating, going to the Apple orchard, getting pumpkins, and going to Lion's games! Also my 30th birthday is coming up in October!

I hope everyone is feeling wonderful, it's so great to see so many familiar faces!
  • Options
    @kidshrink 20 weeks is a long time, but things are different for everyone.  I am sure they have their reasons I hope you continue to have a healthy pregnancy.  Sorry about the endo I have the same issue (not as bad as you) I did lap in Jan for it and it hasnt come back yet. As far as symptoms I am 12 weeks tomorrow and I have noticed that I am not as tired as I used to be.  Initially I couldnt stay awake but now I go to sleep at 10 and wake up 5-6 and I am okay throughout the day.  Before it didnt matter how much sleep I would get I still felt exhausted.  

@jaysensmom thats so exciting, I cant wait for my u/s next week.  I know leaving the RE is a bit emotional plus you also become used to seeing them all the time and all of the testing to make sure everything is okay and then you go to just monthly appointments.  It is bittersweet and I loved my office too. They told me I have to come back and visit.  I am waiting for my results today to see how much longer ill be on the PIO shots, so I might have one more appt with them.

@melliemamma haha I know I keep saying I should be used to it by now.  I love your Autumn paragraph makes me like it a little more now too lol and there is nothing better than the holidays and spending time with family :) 

congrats @beckihall that is so exciting and I know you cant wait to finish those PIO shots :) that is awesom!  I will update you EDD. Also Happy Early birthday!!! Any plans, a birthday vacation/baby moon perhaps?  

Me - 32 
    Husband - 32
    IVF#1 6/2015 BFN 
    FET 7/2015 - BFP

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks @MKLEWIS2010! Nothing really planned yet besides going to the Lions game the day before.
  • Options
    @AdorkablePixie I'm still getting very frequent follow ups with my GP, who is overseeing the early prenatal care phase. I have bloodwork to do this week, a prenatal physical next week, and another ultrasound (NT) at 11-12 weeks. Then more bloodwork, and another ultrasound weeks 18-20. I may find out sex if it's super obvious at the next ultrasound, and then otherwise I'll know for sure by the next. It just won't be the OB telling me. It's very strange, but I have a feeling that it's because we live in a booming areas with lots of new families (the town went from 25,000 to 100,000 habitants in less than 10 yrs), so there's just not enough OBs. At least I have an amazing GP who's taking this seriously, so I still feel like I'm in good hands.
  • Options
    @KidShrink Oh! Well, that makes sense. I completely misunderstood what you meant in the first post. lol Sorry! How exciting! :) I cannot wait for my first ultrasound!

• Options
    @MKLEWIS - Hi! I would like to be added to the check in as well. My EDD is 5/18.

My OB is a resident and she is rotating with my RE right now and convinced him to do a 6 week scan so I get an ultrasound tomorrow which I am really excited about :). I mostly just want to know how many and be sure the pregnancy isn't ectopic. I know we probably won't see a heartbeat tomorrow and I'm okay with that. My OB wants to see us around 8 weeks for the first visit but her schedule is full so I am waiting to hear when that will be and I am happy to be seeing both my OB and RE for a little bit if it works out that way. I won't know when my RE will have me graduate until the 8 week ultrasound. Either way with our previous genetic issue we will be seeing MFM at 10-11 weeks to make a plan.

@Kidshrink - That is neat that your GP will do so much! 

QOTW: I like both fall and spring, I enjoy hiking and seeing everything come up in the spring and see all the colors in the fall. It is also fun to harvest the plants that took all summer to grow! I love cider and apples
    ***Siggy Warning Child and Loss***

Officially diagnosed with unexplained infertility after 4 years of TTC
    IUI#2 gave us DS#1 who became an angel a few minutes after birth from Noonan syndrome
    IUI#4 gave us DS#2 - going strong as a toddler!

TTC again... Found a clinical trial for unexplained infertility and finished 16 weeks of "lifestyle intervention"
    Cycle #1 - cancelled for ovarian cyst x3...
  • Options
    I know! He's truly awesome! He asked me if I was taking any prenatals (duh, I've been for the past 2 years!)...when I told him some brand (one a day I think I had just gotten), and said that was garbage and prescribed me those super prenatals. Emphasizing that I need to do bloodwork and 'we had lots to take care of now!' He's fairly young (30-35 max) and super knowledgeable, but no BS type guy. He's also gay and somewhat flamboyant, which makes an amazing package! When I told him the details of my surgery, he just kept on going 'Oh shit, oh shit!'
    I just wish they would do ultrasounds every week to know everything is fine...
    How are your DH doing? I always forward my bump emails to him when there's a week change, and it was so cute to see him super excited that baby is now the size of a raspberry and wiggling (I'm at 8 weeks). He told me today he couldn't wait til I didn't fit in my pants anymore! Bet he won't say that too often!!
  • Options
    @kistra - That is cool that they are working together right now. Yay for the 6 week ultrasound! I am having one too next Friday. :) I'll be 6.5 weeks. I am hoping to see a heart beat because they start around then I think. I am really looking forward to just knowing how many there are though and that they are in fact there! lol

• Options
    I think this is my last week on this board since I'll be 14 weeks on Friday.

I had an appointment with the perinatologist on Tuesday, and it went great. We're doing the NIPS testing (Non-invasive pre-natal testing) bloodwork, though we did PGD-AS screening on the bean before he went in. Our insurance covers it so we figured it was good follow up.

I love the summer. I'm a hot weather girl. :) But I do love winter because of the holidays.

Thank you for your support as I graduate off this board next week.

Me: 35 DOR - AMH 1.1 FSH 5.6

DH: 39

09/01/10 - First pregnancy - my sweet son was born 

04/25/14 - Miscarriage at 9 weeks - Turner Syndrome 

08/01/14 - Miscarriage at 8 weeks - Trisomy 9 

October 2014 - Unsuccessful IUI 

November 2014 - IUI month skipped due to cyst 

December 2014 - Unsuccessful IUI 

January/February 2015 - Failed IVF (standard long protocol) - 7 eggs, 6 mature, 4 fertilized (ICSI), 0 made it to blast, 0 for testing 

March/April 2015 - Microflare IVF protocol with HGH - 6 eggs, 6 mature, 5 fertilized (ICSI), 2 blasts for biopsy! 

May/June 2015 - Microflare IVF protocol with HGH - 9 eggs, 6 mature, 5 fertilized (ICSI), 3 blasts for biopsy!

06/18/15 -  Two healthy embies based on PGS testing by Natera!

June/July 2015 - FET cycle with estradiol & PIO shots, a Neupogen treatment, and accupuncture

07/08/2015 - Transferred one lovely embie 

07/17/2015 - Beta #1 136

07/20/2015 - Beta #2 529 -- BFP!!!

• Options

@MKLEWIS2010 Hi I would like to be added! My EDD is May 25th

Hi all! I'm joining you from the 2IFers. I just got my BFP on Friday and had 2 betas this week...1st was 344 and 2nd was 809 yesterday! :) I have one more on Tuesday then u/s on October 8th.

QOTW: I love Fall. It's my favorite! I love leaving the windows open and wearing jeans and sweatshirts! My favorite thing is watching Football...Notre Dame (my sis went there) and the PATS because I grew up 40 minutes from Foxboro. Dh jokes that Football season is my favorite season and he's right! ;)

ME: 35 DH: 39

Married July 2011

DD Born 8/12

TTC #2 since 11/13

ME: Submucosal Fibroid Surgery Date APRIL 14th 2015 -Left Tube is blocked by Fibroid~Surgeon removed 26 Fibroids from my Ute and Unblocked my Tube

DH:Azoospermia...Thank God we have 12 vials of frozen swimmers

July 15-Check to see if Ute is all healed

IUI #1 8/3/15...BFN

IUI #2 9/5/15...BFP on 9/17/15

Beta #1-344

Beta #2-809

Beta #3 8,390

1st u/s 8/8/15 1 bean HB 135 @ 6w5d

• Options
    @CTinNV Congratulations on graduating to your second trimester. :)

@NB817 I love football season too. Except I hate the Pats.. Almost as much as I hate the Steelers. Can you guess which team I'm a fan of? lol! I love hoodies too, definitely my favorite piece of clothing. Those and jeans but I think during pregnancy that will change. Congrats on your BFP! As of now I am due a day or two before you, but I'll know for sure when I'm due after my ultrasound.

• Options
    NB817NB817 member
    edited September 2015

Married July 2011

DD Born 8/12

TTC #2 since 11/13

ME: Submucosal Fibroid Surgery Date APRIL 14th 2015 -Left Tube is blocked by Fibroid~Surgeon removed 26 Fibroids from my Ute and Unblocked my Tube

IUI #1 8/3/15...BFN

Beta #1-344

Beta #2-809

Beta #3 8,390

• Options

Let's try this again...

Married July 2011

DD Born 8/12

TTC #2 since 11/13

IUI #1 8/3/15...BFN

Beta #1-344

Beta #2-809

Beta #3 8,390

• Options
    Hi all!

I'm a little late updating this week!  I had my 7 week ultrasound this week (more like 7-8) and it went really well! We were pretty nervous after our 6 week ultrasound (6 weeks, 5 days) when the doctor told us the baby's heartbeat was low (108 bpm).  This week it was at 140-150 bpm, which is exactly where they want it!  

Unfortunately I've been diagnosed with HG, hyperemesis gravidarum.  Initially I was treated with 2 pills of Diclegis every night, then upped to 4/day, and while the maximum dose worked for about a day and a half (I was still vomiting 1-3 times/day, but it was much more manageable) it stopped working pretty quickly.  I was back to vomiting 5-10 times/ day and am simply constantly nauseated.  My voice is gone and I've lost 4 pounds in 2 weeks (3-4% of my pre-pregnancy body weight, which isn't good) and to be honest some days I don't even feel human.  I had to go into the hospital to get rehydrated and my doctor added zofran to my regimen.  It's been working so far, and I'm really hoping I can get this under control and stay out of the hospital.  Has anyone had any experience with this before?  

QOTW:  I LOVE Fall.  :-)  I love the colors, and the temperature, and the clothes, and the stupid little things like special cups at Starbucks.  Fall makes me happy. 

@NB817 Congratulations!! So exciting!

@JaysensMom  Little feet!  So exciting!!  I feel you on the graduating to an OB.. I love my RE, I really wish he was also an OB and would deliver our baby, I just feel like I know him so much better than my OB. He told us that our next appointment is probably our last with him, and that I should make an appointment with my OB for one-two weeks from now.  It's kind of nerve-wracking but also means we're in good shape, which 

@MelenaZ and  @melliemamma Did you guys see the incredibly depressing game this weekend? I was too sick to go to a bar and watch it but I was obsessively reloading score updates. And then it just became too depressing. I was so hopeful after our first game that maybe we'd be OK... sad day for the niners.
  • Options
    MKLEWIS2010MKLEWIS2010 member
    edited September 2015
    @kistra Congrats & welcome!!! do you have one bean or two? do you know the sex yet?  How did the u/s go?  Yes I love cider and apple pies :) yummy!!!

@kidshrink my dh is doing great I also forward him weekly updates from the bump

@CTinNV Congrats that is awesome!!!! Yes holidays make the cold bearable lol!

@NB817 Congrats that is awesome!!!  Those are also great numbers :) lol @football season, I do love football too :)
    Me - 32 
    Husband - 32
    IVF#1 6/2015 BFN 
    FET 7/2015 - BFP

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Okay so my posts aren't showing up and I don't know how to delete the ones I posted that say nothing! Sorry!

So for the third time...

@adorkablepixie It's okay if you hate the Pats! It's all about where you were raised so we can still be friends. :) I'm guessing you're a Giants fan??

I see we have some other things in common too like IUI success with ovidrel and high betas! I'm so relieved to see someone else with high betas because I've been getting kind of nervous about them. Are you thinking multiples??

Married July 2011

DD Born 8/12

TTC #2 since 11/13

IUI #1 8/3/15...BFN

Beta #1-344

Beta #2-809

Beta #3 8,390

• Options
    @happymonkeys that is great news, except for the HG.  Hopefully the nausea stops soon! Fortunately I havent had any of those symptoms sometimes I experience mild nausea but that is it.  

@NB817 when I post from my phone that happens sometimes so I just started only posting from my computer.  Not sure if this is the same for you.  I am actually a giants fan, @adorkablepixie I believe is a Ravens fan.  Last week our QOTW was related to sports and favorite teams.  I am not a fan of the Patriots even though we are not in the same division I still just dont like the Pats but I am also originally from NY, I moved to CT a few years ago.  
    Me - 32 
    Husband - 32
    IVF#1 6/2015 BFN 
    FET 7/2015 - BFP

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @mklewis2010 I'm in CT too! What part do you live in??

Married July 2011

DD Born 8/12

TTC #2 since 11/13

IUI #1 8/3/15...BFN

Beta #1-344

Beta #2-809

Beta #3 8,390

• Options
    Waterbury area, you?
    Me - 32 
    Husband - 32
    IVF#1 6/2015 BFN 
    FET 7/2015 - BFP

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Waterbury area, you?
    I'm up by UCONN main campus! :)

Married July 2011

DD Born 8/12

TTC #2 since 11/13

IUI #1 8/3/15...BFN

Beta #1-344

Beta #2-809

Beta #3 8,390

• Options
    I have been off of PIO for a week and it is glorious and down to just one vivelle patch now and my last bw on Friday and probably graduation from my RE, yes at 12 weeks, they are thorough!  Next appointment and u/s October 15

QOTW: Winter, I love snow!!!!
    H: 34 dx Azoospermia due to CBAVD from CF  
    ME: 39 IS FINE!!!  DOR and poor AMH/FSH/LH
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #1 Beta 1 373 Beta 2 1783 BOY/GIRL TWINS!! Born April 2010!!
    Natural FET 5/26/12 2 blasts Beta 1 207 Beta 2 513 Beta 3 1377 U/S 6/28 Pregnancy not viable d & c scheduled :( 
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #2 ER 11/15/12 Nothing to transfer :( 
    IVF/ICSI #3 April 2013 MDLF 3dt of 3 embryos, chemical :(  
    IVF #4/ICSI/MESA/CCS/FET EPP April 2015
    ODWU CCRM with Dr. Sch COMPLETE!!!! Put on acai supplement they are studying for DOR and embryo quality.
    DAY 3 Labs Drawn 2/26 put on vitamin D and calcium supplements
    Regroup and Protocol Reveal 3/04 "Bazooka Protocol" EPP with MDLF "Protocol 6 with patches"
    ER/MESA 4/10 ER 9 eggs retrieved MESA success found live swimmers :)
    Fertilization Report 6 eggs mature and ICSI'd 4 eggs fertilized normally
    Day 6 Report to Blast for CCS 4/16: 2 DAY 5 BLASTS BIOPSIED FOR CCS a 4AB and a 3AB!!!!
    CCS Results BOTH BLASTS CCS NORMAL!!!!!!  call on 4/24
    Regroup call to discuss CCS results and FET call on 5/20
    FET prep: CD 1 6/08 CD 3 Start BCP 6/10, HSG 6/12 Lupron Start 10 iu 6/17 End BCP 6/21 CD 1 6/23!!!
    Start vivelle patches 6/25 change e/o/d reduce Lupron to 5iu 6/25 Blood Draw 7/01, 7/08, 7/15, 7/19
    Increase vivelle patches 7/03 2 change e/o/d and 7/05 change e/o/d 3 and 7/07 4 change e/o/d add vaginal estrace 2x a day
    Lining Check/Blood Draw 7/08 and 7/15 End Lupron 7/18  Start PIO 1ml daily 7/18  Blood  Draw 7/19
    Flight to clinic 7/22
    FET 2 CCS BLASTS :):)  7/23 :):) YES YES both thawed and both fully expanded :):)
    7/26 :):) 3dp5dt PM very very faint positive FRER
    7/27: 4dp5dt Neg Digi AM but very very faint positive FRER PM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 1-2 :):) 
    7/31:8dp5dt AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 2-3!!!! :):) 
    Beta 1 8/01= 408!!!!!!!!!! at 9dp5dt FET
    Beta 2 8/03 = 1014!!!!!!!!!! at 11dp5dt FET
    8/05/2015 AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 3+!!!! :):) 
    First Ultrasound: 8/20!!!!!! TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Genetics says BOTH BOYS!!!!!!!!!
    Second Ultrasound: 9/03!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    @NB817 I am a Ravens fan. :) Hence hating the steelers. ;) We are doing terrible so far this season so it's a little embarrassing. I hope we get our heads on right soon! I am thinking multiples, I think there might be two in there. I will know a week from tomorrow! I just hope if it is twins that they both make it. How do you feel about twins? How long did you TTC before getting your BFP?

@MKLEWIS2010 Good memory! Or maybe you went back and looked. haha

• Options
    @MKLEWIS2010 - Just one bean! Ultrasound was good other than the massive cysts on both ovaries... But I have two corpus luteums as well (one on each side) so the lil one is very well supported. Do not know the sex yet. We will do NIPT if our insurance will pay for it so we may know soonish :) If not we will wait until the anatomy ultrasound. We decided against doing CVS this time as long as the FTS ultrasound looks normal.

I am on pelvic rest and not allowed to exercise until the cysts go away :(

***Siggy Warning Child and Loss***

Officially diagnosed with unexplained infertility after 4 years of TTC
    IUI#2 gave us DS#1 who became an angel a few minutes after birth from Noonan syndrome
    IUI#4 gave us DS#2 - going strong as a toddler!

TTC again... Found a clinical trial for unexplained infertility and finished 16 weeks of "lifestyle intervention"
    Cycle #1 - cancelled for ovarian cyst x3...
  • Options
    @happymonkeys : so sorry you have HG! I've been quite nauseous, but never threw up. 2 diclectin/diclegis have been enough to make me feel more normal again. My sister had HG too and also ended up in the hospital for dehydration. Unfortunately, that then led to kidney stones a few weeks later (apparently from the dehydration). Hopefully your new meds keep on making you feel better! I think my sister was being a little too conservative with taking meds during her pregnancy and it just made things worse for her.
  • Options
    Hi all. So my last u/s was on Monday. I was 7wk3day. (Tomorrow I will be 8 weeks) everything looked great for my 2 little beans. Over this list week my OHSS has gotten better and I think it is finally going away. My RE gave me the option to see her one last time for an ultrasound before my first OB appt in 2.5 weeks. Not sure if I'm gonna make that appt. I need to check how much $ it will cost for an extra ultrasound. Hopefully my ins will cover? My biggest issue this week has been this horrid constipation and nausea.
    My favorite season is fall. Although this year fall has started and we have been in high 90s here in Cali. I love the holidays, Black Friday shopping and pumpkin spice lattes (the last 2 I might have to skip this year due to sways being tired and giving up coffee) but that's ok. Well worth it.
  • Options
    Like @krbjoy we found out that one our twins stopped growing. It is hard to grieve the loss of one and still hold onto hope and joy for the one that is still growing.we are looking forward to going to our OB in a few weeks and hearing the HB again.

QOTW: so excited about fall. Pumpkins, mums, changing leaves...cooler temperatures...
  • Options
    @NB817 not too far :)

@efhoping2010 thats awesome I should have my last PIO shot on Sunday :) I am doing every other day now and my last appt with my RE is Tuesday the same day I go for my NT scan. Ill be 13 weeks on Wednesday.  I know my RE is very thorough too, which is great but I am going to miss all of the follow ups lol.  

@adorkablepixie you got me ;) I did go back and look as I was curious, I didnt remember seeing any fellow Giants fans :( lol

@kistra that is great happy that everything is going good, however those cysts suck hopefully they go away soon!.

@melenaz thats great the OHSS is getting better, hopefully your insurance covers the next u/s.  With the constipation have you tried any additional fiber?  You might want to check with your doctor they can tell you what is approved.  My doctor told me if I get constipated start taking my prenatal every other day and take a fiber supplement I forgot which one since I dont have this problem.  Feel better!  I would love to be in Cali year round are you in southern cali?

@naarnold I am so sorry for your loss.  I cant imagine what you are going through.  I hope everything continues to progress well with this bean.  We have a lot of fall lovers here :) There is a lot to love about the fall.  
    Me - 32 
    Husband - 32
    IVF#1 6/2015 BFN 
    FET 7/2015 - BFP

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @naarnold I'm sorry for your loss. I totally get how you feel. My u/s Monday showed that the one was gone, just a sac. Yesterday I spotted and that's when it really hit me. It was pretty depressing. I can't help but to be worried about my baby A. We are going to the OB Thursday...hope we get to hear/see baby A that day, just to help ease my mind.
    Married for 4 years. TTC for 3.
    Me: 38 DH: 39
    DX: Unexplained Infertility; found a few fibroids this time around during SIS

March 2012: Clomid for 3 cycles  3 BFNs
    Sept. 2013: started injectables (Follistim, Ovidrel Trigger) IUI BFN

May 2015: New RE. Going IVF. Tests, Tests, Tests 
    July 2015: Microdose Lupron 20u am & pm, Follistim 150iu 75iu am, Menapur 150iu 75iu pm
    Triggered 8/4 ER 8/6 ET 8/11 2 beautiful blastocysts; 2WW
    8/19 hpt BFP! Beta 8/25: 482
    2nd Beta 9/1......3707
    U/S 9/21: 1 beautiful little gummy bear

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @adorkablepixie I'm a twin so I wouldn't mind them at all! DH is freaked out about the prospect of triplets though. ;) We've been trying for #2 for just about two years. Technically in November it will be 2 years.

Married July 2011

DD Born 8/12

TTC #2 since 11/13

IUI #1 8/3/15...BFN

Beta #1-344

Beta #2-809

Beta #3 8,390