Washington Babies

Snohomish County Moms?

Fingers crossed for a first, I'm 7w3d in SnoCo but work in Bellevue.. just looking to create a support system. :)

Re: Snohomish County Moms?

• Hello! I am local to you! I have 2 littles already! Love to chat!

Started TTC in 2006, LOTS of trying, and trying, and 7 rounds of IVF with 13 embryos, 2 perfect little boys and 5 loses....
    All finished with babies, started to make diet changes, Keto, to be MORE for my kids, lost 30 pounds, still going, and 3 months in, I had a natural cycle, and then ovulated... Hubs and I are going to see what happens now... Maybe a natural pregnancy? After everything we have been through? Or just a return to normal hormones? We shall see what the future holds!

Baby Dust To All!!!

• Hey! I'm 4W3D....live in Mill Creek, work in Issaquah. Don't you love 405?

• Loading the player...
  • 405 is my faaaaaaaave! Especially because I go to Bellevue from basically Smokey Point.
  • Are either of you going to the Just Between Friends consignment sale next week at Evergreen Fairgrounds? I'm going Thursday for the pregnant mom pre sale!
  • Hi ladies! I'm 5w2d with my first in Bothell and work in Mountlake Terrace, I feel for that 405 dive I had to do it when I first moved here!
  • mentyonementyone member
    edited November 2015
    My son was born 8/31 - I live in Mukilteo and work in Redmond.
    My in-laws are in Mill Creek so I get to skip the toll lanes now and take the Woodinville route. Early mornings with the baby are fun, but I hate saying good-bye for the day!
  • Hey! I live in Lake Stevens, work in Lynnwood, I am 12w 4days. Hope everyone is doing well!!