July 2015 Moms
Options

Confessions of a Newborn

I just pooped in this towel, seconds after my bath.image

Re: Confessions of a Newborn

• Options
    Ha ha my LO often does the same thing right after his bath!
  • Options
    Omg! Too cute! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Better than in the bath water, I suppose!
  • Options
    "I like to spit up right after mommy cleans me up and puts a new shirt on me." ❤️Colt

DS1 7/24/15

DS2 5/7/17

• Options
    Dinah is such a cute name!
  • Options
    @ashleytiff love the lashes!
  • Options
    One time I pooped so much it got all over my changing table, my poo ran down my dresser, it got on my clean diaper basket, my poop even reached my closet door! Sadly I got none on my dad. But I will keep trying!
    -Axel
  • Options
    Yesterday I had a poop explosion in the new outfit before Mommy could get a picture, then I spit up all over the second outfit before Mommy could even get it on me. I also like to spit up when the burpie cloth is just out of reach, or in another room entirely.
  • Options
    My favorite thing to do is wait until mommy is just about to close the new clean diaper & then shoot pee all over the place.
    -Zeke
  • Options
    "I like to poo all over my cute church outfit and car seat. Then the next day after mommy has put the car seat cover through the washer and it's nice I clean I like to do it again just so she doesn't get bored!" - Carter
  • Options
    audi681 said:
    Better than in the bath water, I suppose!
    This definitely happened to me yesterday...  :-q
  • Options
    @mommy1922 ohmigosh she's too cute - what a great photo
  • Options
    n3na94n3na94 member
    edited September 2015
    "I wake up in the middle of the night and mommy changes my diaper but I accidentally pee on my changing table so mommy carries me to her bed to finish changing me and oops I pee again and this time on her blankets! :D I'm just emptying my bladder so we both can sleep longer and of course drink more of mommy's milk! :P Love you mommy!

:x David Israel (10 weeks)
  • Options
    @mommy1922 OMG!! She is so cute!!!
  • Options

@mommy1922 ohmigosh she's too cute - what a great photo

LOL Thanks! I'm always catching her making those silly faces! Out of all of the pics I have, this is my fav! :x
  • Options
    I let mommy think I am done pooping and wait for her to open the diaper to finish going.
    -Graham
  • Options
    beeish said:

@mommy1922 OMG!! She is so cute!!!

Thanks! :D
  • Options
    I like to pull off mom while breastfeeding so that she starts squirting milk everywhere. All over my face, boppy, and her phone. I do it when she least expects it. Lol.
  • Options
    " I am ver specific as to how i like to be rocked to sleep. My mommy's and Daddy's arms get really tierd but I just can't help that I like to fall as sleep in my imaginary floating bed lol"
  • Options
    @eyi715 so cute! And you look beautiful also!
  • Options
    I steal some of mummy's hair to keep between my fingers, it's so funny when she looks amazed that I've managed to put it in my clammy lil hands with all the little bits of fluff. Then I clamp my fists really tight hehe... She always says "where on earth does this fluff come from!"
    Zalia
  • Options
    Hahaha my sister in law calls that "hand jam"....just like toe jam! It made me giggle...