Washington Babies

Nanny Share - Bothell, Woodinville, Snohomish, Monroe, Duvall

I am due in December and will be going back to work in March-ish. We are looking into daycare options and are also looking into the potential of a nanny share. I'm just wondering if anyone knows of good resources in the area to utilize to find another couple to nanny share with ... or if this board is a good place to start? 

Any pointers on where to begin would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Nanny Share - Bothell, Woodinville, Snohomish, Monroe, Duvall

• I have a friend who is a nanny in Bothell/Mill Creek and I would be more then happy to send you her info. If we hadn't moved to OR from Bothell last year she would absolutely be our daycare provider.
  • Hi kyleneum13! I'm a stay at home mom from Duvall and plan on babysitting once my second arrives. If you'd like to talk, feel free to send me a message!
  • Loading the player...
  • The website care.com can actually be a great resource.  A friend of mine was looking for a nanny on there and she actually had to take her post off because she got too many responses from potential nannies and couldn't possibly read all of the resumes.  I'd check it out if you haven't already.  Congrats on expecting LO.  :)
    DD #1 Eva- April 2011
    DD #2 Violet- October 2013
    DD#3 Due New Year's Eve 2016